Cheaters...

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Apr 19, 09 10:07 am

[FUC]King wrote:yeah, good going guys, respond with the bs remarks. everyone here likes to play the "there isnt cheaters, we're all just amazing players" role. F that, this isnt Halo here. who really boasts about a game thats 9 years old and a total of 50 steady ppl worldwide play. get a grip, i love dx as much as the next guy but face reality, a 9 yr old game will be subject to hackers/cheaters. face the facts.

Okay, here's the facts.

1. You're a whiny little douchebag who can't play.

2. You can't handle the jandal when it comes to online first-person shooters. There are skilled gamers who do not hack.

3. You're all pissy cause you can't find a fucking aimbot so you can cheat.

4. No one said Deus Ex doesn't have cheaters or at least I didn't. I said that some of the people you may THINK are cheaters, are not cheaters.

5. You can't read, hurry up and learn.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Sun Apr 19, 09 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby [FUC]King » Sun Apr 19, 09 8:35 pm

*standing ovation*

1. cant play? i play fair and am friendly to everyone until they disrespect me or someone else. no i dont accumulate 50 kills, but i am fair and respectful towards players.

2. of course there are skilled players, just not as many as people like to hope.

3. i dont want to cheat. ive been playing this since 2000. ive had 9 years to find an use an aimbot. i choose not to.

4. dont know why even bothered responding. i thinks its funny tho bc most of these ppl who rule this forum are 14 yr old nerds playing a game they found in a desk drawer. ha
Last edited by [FUC]King on Sun Apr 19, 09 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FUC]King

Postby Alex » Sun Apr 19, 09 8:56 pm

[FUC]King wrote:*standing ovation*

1. cant play? i play fair and am friendly to everyone until they disrespect me or someone else. no i dont accumulate 50 kills, but i am fair and respectful towards players.

2. of course there are skilled players, just not as many as people like to hope.

3. i dont want to cheat. ive been playing this since 2000. ive had 9 years to find an use an aimbot. i choose not to.

4. dont know why even bothered responding. i thinks its funny tho bc most of these ppl who rule this forum are 14 yr old nerds playing a game they found in a desk drawer. ha

1) So yeah, you mean you can't play?
2) Trust me, there are quite some skilled players.
3) Really? What was your nickname in 'the days'? Can you perhaps name some other clans & players from back then?
4) Thanks for calling me a nerd. I'm one of the owners of this forum and I'm currently 19 years old. A nerd? Most likely. My fulltime job (~45 hours per week) is programming. How old are you? :)
Alex
Alpha

Postby ~[ß]Lost~ » Sun Apr 19, 09 9:12 pm

[FUC]King wrote:*standing ovation*

1. Right.

2. Right.

3. You've been playing for a month. Not nine years.

4. You're around 10-12 years old, seeing as you can't write a proper sentence, or anything for shit or even give some ground for your arguements.
Sike
clanb.deus-ex.net

Legion wrote:By default, I'm bi. However I've spent a great deal of time "burying" that aspect of me...
~[ß]Lost~
Poster

Postby Dae » Sun Apr 19, 09 9:22 pm

If you
[FUC]King wrote:been playing this since 2000

why do you still
[FUC]King wrote:dont accumulate 50 kills

Lets calculate (seeing I'm a nerd): if you played at least two hours a week on average throughout previous 8 years, by now you would have spent not less than 830 hours in game, this equals to at least 1660 matches. So you played 1660 matches and you still never accumulate 50 kills, am I right?
Last edited by Dae on Sun Apr 19, 09 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dae
Alpha

Postby [FUC]King » Sun Apr 19, 09 10:05 pm

yeah actually, you are right. i dont spend my life in here. not even 2 hrs a week. just like alot of people, i check into the game every once in awhile to see whats up

this has what to do with the cheating topic?

i dont see the point of having a forum, starting an open topic looking for responses, then gettin your panties in a bunch when ppl disagree with u.

btw im a 21 yr old chef. apparently i was wrong about the 14 yr old comment..the nerd comment stands, programmer.
[FUC]King

Postby MainMan » Sun Apr 19, 09 10:07 pm

With spelling like that, I wouldn't admit to being 21 years old :wink:
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby [FUC]King » Sun Apr 19, 09 10:11 pm

wtf r u, an english teacher? its a forum not a essay

btw u forgot the period at the end of ur sentence
[FUC]King

Postby Dex » Sun Apr 19, 09 10:42 pm

[FUC]King wrote:wtf r u, an english teacher? its a forum not a essay

btw u forgot the period at the end of ur sentence

You forgot the period at the end of your sentence too. It is always easy to blame others, but it's always hard to blame yourself.

:lol:
Last edited by Dex on Sun Apr 19, 09 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby MainMan » Sun Apr 19, 09 11:22 pm

A 'period' is what women have every month. Did you perchance mean a 'full stop'? In which case, it's not strictly necessary in single phrases in informal speech, as there's nothing coming afterwards. However, your post has actual mistakes; "wtf r u, an english teacher [sic]," which just makes it hard to read. I hope you take more care than that when you're cooking, "chef."
Last edited by MainMan on Sun Apr 19, 09 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Dex » Sun Apr 19, 09 11:42 pm

[FUC]King wrote:i dont want to cheat. ive been playing this since 2000. ive had 9 years to find an use an aimbot. i choose not to.

You've been playing DXMP since 2000 - amazing. Nobody has achieved that.

We were talking about DXMP of course - but if you meant DXSP... ooooh! I see - you've had 9 years to find an aimbot for DXSP and 8 years to find an aimbot for DXMP!

And let's see. You say you're 21.

21 - 9 = 12

So you've started Deus Ex when you were 12 - again, amazing.
You're also extremely immature and your name is really - a failure.

And about cheaters - there aren't any really. Really, there aren't. Maybe buggers - but not cheaters.

Meh, you're just a bug.
Last edited by Dex on Sun Apr 19, 09 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby [FUC]King » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:57 am

haha i love this.

first off, i wasnt the one correcting peoples grammar (if u bothered to read a few posts back u wouldve seen the convo)

and yeah, ive been playing since i was around that age. my older brother bought this when it came out and i picked it up.

and for someone to flat out say, there is isnt cheaters, is just turning a blind eye to the topic instead of trying to point it out and stop it.
[FUC]King

Postby Kaiden » Mon Apr 20, 09 5:26 am

I rarely saw cheaters when I played, if the server is decent enough it'll have anti-cheat modifications anyway, (http://www.dxalpha.com/kb/multiplayer/anti-cheating).
Last edited by Kaiden on Mon Apr 20, 09 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Apr 20, 09 6:19 am

[FUC]King wrote:4. dont know why even bothered responding. i thinks its funny tho bc most of these ppl who rule this forum are 14 yr old nerds playing a game they found in a desk drawer. ha

Well, those "nerds" must've done something right since you're still posting here. And I must've done something right to get you to retaliate to my troll. Please continue.

Btw, I'm a nerd who probably earns more than you do. And I don't even have a job.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby [FUC]King » Mon Apr 20, 09 6:28 am

i apologize for that piece of my comment psychotic, by "rule" i meant the same 4 ppl who post everyday and comment in everyones topic, not the ppl who made and run it.
[FUC]King

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Apr 20, 09 7:26 am

[FUC]King wrote:i apologize for that piece of my comment psychotic, by "rule" i meant the same 4 ppl who post everyday and comment in everyones topic, not the ppl who made and run it.

You're still mentioning a lot of forum goers here. And not all of them are nerds, they're simply people who like Deus Ex.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby ~DJ~ » Mon Apr 20, 09 8:07 am

Lol what the heck, you couldn't find a Aimbot, cause you couldn't.

The truth is-- There ARE aimbots, But never RELEASED PUBLICLY. So chances of you getting ANY aimbot is 0.5%.

You wouldn't find an aimbot, Even if you do.. It will take more 12 years for you to figure, how it works.
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Hanover Fist » Mon Apr 20, 09 9:00 am

[FUC]King wrote:yeah, good going guys, respond with the bs remarks. everyone here likes to play the "there isnt cheaters, we're all just amazing players" role. F that, this isnt Halo here. who really boasts about a game thats 9 years old and a total of 50 steady ppl worldwide play. get a grip, i love dx as much as the next guy but face reality, a 9 yr old game will be subject to hackers/cheaters. face the facts.

Look, tard, you've just started playing DX like today so obviously all the players that have been playing since 2001 and on are going to be beating your ass. And no, they're not cheating.

You just suck. And "calling them out" just makes you look ever more like a fool.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby Dex » Mon Apr 20, 09 11:17 am

Actually, call them out. Let us see the names.
Last edited by Dex on Mon Apr 20, 09 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:02 pm

~DJ~ wrote:Lol what the heck, you couldn't find a Aimbot, cause you couldn't.

The truth is-- There ARE aimbots, But never RELEASED PUBLICLY. So chances of you getting ANY aimbot is 0.5%

Where the fuck did you get that percentage from.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Kaiden » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:06 pm

MastaKilla wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:Lol what the heck, you couldn't find a Aimbot, cause you couldn't.

The truth is-- There ARE aimbots, But never RELEASED PUBLICLY. So chances of you getting ANY aimbot is 0.5%

Where the fuck did you get that percentage from.

87.5% of statistics are made up on the spot!
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:35 pm

80% of the time it works all the time. Anchorman babaaay!
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dex » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:35 pm

what you talk about
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby [FUC]King » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:38 pm

im pretty sure i never called anyone out. this all goes back to the discussion of whether we believe cheaters exist or not. all i said was yeah they do. its ashame that there is such a fine line between the really good guys, and the cheaters. hence the reason why we're having this arguement.
[FUC]King

Postby Kaiden » Mon Apr 20, 09 1:56 pm

There are very few cheaters, at any rate CRDM (Check link I posted) will stop anything most people attempt to do, and unless the server hoster is foolish enough not to run anti-cheat modifcations they'll be automatically kicked for trying it. RTKM and such run it.
Cheating won't be "Killing you in one hit" or anything, - it'll be stuff like increased fire rate which is very easy to notice.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Apr 20, 09 2:53 pm

I for one say we drop it, before I get exposed.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Baleout » Mon Apr 20, 09 4:49 pm

[Fuc]King wrote:there definitely is cheaters, and i dont hesitate to call them out. i think everyone should.

[Fuc]King wrote:im pretty sure i never called anyone out.

[Fuc]King wrote:the reason why we're having this arguement.

[Fuc]King wrote:there definitely is cheaters, and i dont hesitate to call them out. i think everyone should.
Baleout
Master

Postby ~DJ~ » Mon Apr 20, 09 6:54 pm

That seriously, was the BEST one!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby [FUC]King » Mon Apr 20, 09 7:39 pm

fuck that, way to take shit outta context. u should work for a tabloid magazine or something. i meant i call them out in game. im not gonna come up on here n start trashing ppls forum posts. come on now..
[FUC]King

Postby Dex » Mon Apr 20, 09 8:00 pm

You're a cheater.
Dex
Forum Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer