USA Players -- DXMP Last Stand

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

USA Players -- DXMP Last Stand

Postby ~s0ap~ » Tue Nov 11, 14 12:44 am

To all American players who quit the game because they could not find a decent server:

I am currently hosting 3, BTDM ATDM and 0a from a VPS in Denver Colorado hosted by NFO servers. They are smooth running. Please think about returning to the game.
~s0ap~
Wannabe

Re: USA Players -- DXMP Last Stand

Postby Clancy Stein » Thu Nov 13, 14 3:18 am

Finally.

Nice avatar.
Clancy Stein
Poster

Postby KingStubbs » Sat Feb 28, 15 2:44 am

add me on steam my dx brethren
AKA TEJAS AKA TEXASTYRANT AKA If you wanna get raped on dxmp let me know? Add me on Steam to set up your rape appointment, Kïňğ♛Śŧũbbś , Ok ty.
KingStubbs

Postby Clancy Stein » Sat Feb 02, 19 9:09 am

Sup Tejas, had some ggs with you back in the EL days. I almost added you on Steam but then I saw all that white power shit. Wtf lol??!
Clancy Stein
Poster

Postby Kaiden » Tue Feb 05, 19 1:31 am

Lol sounds concerning, sadly looks like KingStubbs hasn't visited here in a few years.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby SpreadLoveNotHate » Mon May 23, 22 11:13 pm

Clancy Stein wrote:Sup Tejas, had some ggs with you back in the EL days. I almost added you on Steam but then I saw all that white power shit. Wtf lol??!

Well first off, im not white bro. So it was a power trip and self hate going on within myself. I even started to hate my own people it tears me up inside really. But there is rich and powerful people who wanted people white or not to see these websites and start hating each other. Maybe even a cia op being ran to get people to hate each other... i really have no clue honestly its depressing and it worked... so, The self hate and state of being lost and brainwashed was and is depressing and heart breaking even to this day. Ive realized that even though i never hated anyone but myself for being part Hispanic and Jewish and seeing that the human race is the only true race. We all have good and bad in all colors, religions, nations, cultures, sexes, and tribes of all kinds, so yes every single tribe or group or ppl will have love or hate, it comes in all forms, Hate filled people with nobody to tell them that HATE doesnt have a specific color or race or religion, it comes in all forms. But LIFE IS SHORT, i cant stress that enough life is so short so love your fellow man/woman regardless of his or her race or color or religion or culture of any kind and IF NEEDED judge them on a personal level not a group level cause ive seen so many good and bad in everyone nobody is perfect, none of us! No group is perfect no matter how much you wish it to be, WE THE HUMAN RACE are flawed, and im no exception. From the richest of rich to the poorest to the middle class we all have good and bad but having a heart and trying to spread love and peace makes you the smart one cause life is short and spreading hate makes you look WEAK and PATHETIC. FACTS that don’t make me good or bad, One of my grandfathers “Mexican American” served in the last world war and killed nazis. My other grandfather “Jewish American” served as a high ranking HPD Harris County police department. My great uncle “Jewish American” served as secrete service for the president of USA. And I have 5 cousins and uncles all “Mexican American” who served and still serving in the US military to protect the nation full of hate… But I promise you don’t need to spread hate just spread a little love and see how good it feels. I got love for all of you, All races, colors, religions. Seriouisly Tejas or Stubbs both highly flawed and its sad but you need to love yourself before you can love others.
SpreadLoveNotHate

Return to Multiplayer