Nah.
27%
What is aimbot?
5%
I don't know.
4%

Total votes : 56

Postby jmrg2992 » Thu Jul 29, 10 8:35 pm

May the mexican is just trying to get some kind of Vendetta. Who knows how many times he get owned on DX and who knows why he invent some stupid history just like that one. But if that's true that they got an aimbot it will exaplain why those dudes just only play on Non MTL Servers.
Last edited by jmrg2992 on Thu Jul 29, 10 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jmrg2992

Re: BUBU WTF

Postby Aidan » Fri Jul 30, 10 4:50 am

~Blade~ wrote:have you got one?

I could. Half of the users on this forum could.

-but how would you know?
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Re: BUBU WTF

Postby ~Blade~ » Fri Jul 30, 10 10:52 am

Aidan wrote:-but how would you know?

Cuz your aim would be rly good :lol: :lol:
And no, Bubu's aim doesn't seem to have changed since he posted that 'I now have a working aimbot' message earlier in this thread. :D
Last edited by ~Blade~ on Fri Jul 30, 10 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
THC
Well go grab a baseball bat and do something about it.
~Blade~
Wannabe

Postby Aidan » Fri Jul 30, 10 5:14 pm

He could very well use it on and off though, making you believe at times that he in fact is not using an aimbot. If his aim was 95% accurate EVERY match.. that would raise some questions.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby ~Blade~ » Fri Jul 30, 10 7:31 pm

There's lots of players that have 10x better (if it can be measured that way) aim than this guy, and they play like that 100% of the time; and they don't use an aimbot :)
So whats all the fuss with this guy supposedly having an aimbot if he isn't even that good with it (assuming he has one, which I don't believe)...
Last edited by ~Blade~ on Fri Jul 30, 10 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THC
~Blade~
Wannabe

Postby jmrg2992 » Fri Jul 30, 10 8:18 pm

then lol to BUBU
jmrg2992

Postby Wasted. » Fri Jul 30, 10 8:49 pm

this topic is amputating my soul
Wasted.
Addict

Postby Eçheløn » Fri Jul 30, 10 11:49 pm

Yes, aimbot exists... no one uses it anymore i think, cause DXMP is so easy why would we??

Wast0r. wrote:this topic is amputating my soul

i thought you had no soul...
Eçheløn
Poster

Postby Van » Wed Aug 04, 10 1:14 am

I don't post much at all here but this got my interest for some reason.

jmrg2992 wrote:May the mexican is just trying to get some kind of Vendetta. Who knows how many times he get owned on DX and who knows why he invent some stupid history just like that one. But if that's true that they got an aimbot it will exaplain why those dudes just only play on Non MTL Servers.
There was one bot that only worked in non MTL. With that same bot you only needed to edit one line of code and it would work on MTL servers. There was another bot that worked on both. This also includes miniMTL.

Aidan wrote:He could very well use it on and off though, making you believe at times that he in fact is not using an aimbot. If his aim was 95% accurate EVERY match.. that would raise some questions.
Yes, some people did just that.

~Blade~ wrote:There's lots of players that have 10x better (if it can be measured that way) aim than this guy, and they play like that 100% of the time; and they don't use an aimbot :)
So whats all the fuss with this guy supposedly having an aimbot if he isn't even that good with it (assuming he has one, which I don't believe)...
That's true but not many of them play anymore.

Eçheløn wrote:Yes, aimbot exists... no one uses it anymore i think, cause DXMP is so easy why would we??
Of course they exist, two people were using one earlier this year but they no longer play as far as I know.
Last edited by Van on Wed Aug 04, 10 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van

Postby Alex » Wed Aug 04, 10 8:10 am

Van wrote:I don't post much at all here but this got my interest for some reason.

jmrg2992 wrote:May the mexican is just trying to get some kind of Vendetta. Who knows how many times he get owned on DX and who knows why he invent some stupid history just like that one. But if that's true that they got an aimbot it will exaplain why those dudes just only play on Non MTL Servers.
There was one bot that only worked in non MTL. With that same bot you only needed to edit one line of code and it would work on MTL servers. There was another bot that worked on both. This also includes miniMTL.

Not the miniMTL that Nobody made. Not many bots could bypass that. Plus, only two bots could bypass the CRD anti cheat.
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Tue Aug 10, 10 4:15 pm

Didnt know any bots could bypass that :o

Im curious who those people were that aimbotted but I probably wont get an answer. As far as accuracy goes, there have been plenty players in dxmp who have been more accurate than me in my good shape, but I remember clearly this one match in 0augs against a good player where I would hit 100% with my sniper, and it wasnt longrange camping but long-medium fast paced game with lot of assault action going on. My 100% or 99% accuracy was consistent throughout the match.

I've pretty much given up on trying to understand the visual difference between skilled player and a cheat. Sike and Ste are among those who have said to have evidence of me cheating on demo so that goes to show how credible demos are (or certain individuals assessing the evidence).
Last edited by synthetic on Tue Aug 10, 10 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby jmrg2992 » Fri Aug 20, 10 7:59 pm

I've pretty much given up on trying to understand the visual difference between skilled player and a cheat. Sike and Ste are among those who have said to have evidence of me cheating on demo so that goes to show how credible demos are (or certain individuals assessing the evidence).

well a lot of ppl like to complain about eacthother. so the accusation they do are pointless. Also i found BUBU playing on ATDM US. he were cloaking and shelling. anyway a peruvian player. a friend of soviet was asking me about the aimbot. Clearly he think that i use one anyway. when bubu was ther . i say that BUBU was the owner of a working aimbot in that time. he didn't say a shit. Which make me think that he got a working aimbot on MTL.
jmrg2992

Postby synthetic » Sat Aug 21, 10 12:16 am

MTL doesnt stop funbot, you need either that mini mtl by Nobody or one of those CRDs that blocks it. Early release(s) didnt block funbot.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby jmrg2992 » Sun Aug 22, 10 3:59 pm

THC server US has mini MTL...
jmrg2992

Postby synthetic » Sun Aug 22, 10 10:27 pm

Well unless its minimtl release by nobody from few years back it wont do shit. old minimtl didnt stop it. id use some crd instead of it because of the advanced scripting protection or whatever, but even so i cant imagine what kind of aimbot youd get working for dx. maybe buggy color/trigger bot. i dont know of anyone getting color bot to work the way its intended in dx but even then id imagine qvalidate or some similar setting in nepthys would block it once it checks texture packages. Only proper hack besides complicated scripting crap that I dont think has any fix is that wallhack you can achieve on certain hardware setups, that and the fast fire that becomes very obvious at 150-200 fps. Both hardware related and not really a separate "cheats" youd install or download.
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Aug 22, 10 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

BUBU'S AIMBOT

Postby [MEX]BUBU » Sat Aug 28, 10 2:33 pm

i was researching about aimbot, true or not? And i find this forum, and you guys talking about me using aimbot, lmfao BUBU is the real shit you clowns. Owning even in High ping servers, bubu dnt fear high pings like euro players do, bubu ain't not shit as Dogny nah ah, bubu is the real deal M3X TEAM USA :twisted: peace[/quote]
[MEX]BUBU

Postby Kaiden » Sat Aug 28, 10 3:17 pm

oh dear
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~DJ~ » Sat Aug 28, 10 3:33 pm

yeah boyyy
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Blade~ » Sat Aug 28, 10 3:52 pm

LMFAO
THC
~Blade~
Wannabe

Postby Tejas » Sat Aug 28, 10 6:40 pm

HEHE
Loyalty-Honor-Respect - Cant be bought it comes from within urself.

http://66.150.214.147/stats/hlstats.php ... s&game=css
Tejas
Poster

Postby Dex » Sat Aug 28, 10 6:50 pm

EHEHEHEHE
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby Aidan » Sun Aug 29, 10 2:50 am

Anybody could have made an account named BUBU.

It's not real. No matter what this guy says.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby jmrg2992 » Mon Aug 30, 10 4:28 pm

@BUBU Owning even in high pinh servers

Even if you be able to own on high ping servers that's still shit. the DX Skillwise level today on the most of comunity its low. and if you disagreed with it means that your an ignorant. Also im sure you share the aimbot with your mexican friends. isn't ? I just hope that blade put some goods things like the MTL and mini such as the CDR one tho.
jmrg2992

Postby Hanover Fist » Mon Aug 30, 10 8:31 pm

jmrg2992 wrote:@BUBU Owning even in high pinh servers

Even if you be able to own on high ping servers that's still shit. the DX Skillwise level today on the most of comunity its low. and if you disagreed with it means that your an ignorant. Also im sure you share the aimbot with your mexican friends. isn't ? I just hope that blade put some goods things like the MTL and mini such as the CDR one tho.

Your translator is showing.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby jmrg2992 » Tue Aug 31, 10 11:07 pm

Ye sorry here in south america we don't speack english a lot. but i wasn't using translator LOL
jmrg2992

Previous

Return to Multiplayer