godz server style

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

godz server style

Postby Dae » Sat Apr 16, 05 6:32 pm

no matter who wrote:continue lamming, 20mming and being lame in the GODZ server

Posting a new topic since don't wanna offtop DCSB topic while the question, imho, is actual.
Shush about GODZ server (does it exist now btw?)! Just another game style, a lot of people call it cheap and noobish since they just suck on it :) I'd say more, it's a mammoth job for a typical zeroaugger to learn the hidden switch ammo key to use truly "unfair and n00bish" 20mm shells and to understand that a lam is a kind of a grenade and that it also can be placed on the wall. After they learned these really wise - for them - facts their continuous moaning suddenly becomes the past.
To say truth, zero-aug itself is another gamestyle and is not that "real" DXMP and GODZ conditions got the same rights to exist as zero-aug. About fairness, in my opinion, ATDM, for example, is way more unfair and unbalanced than GODZ conditions so as zero aug which is nearly the same by balance and fairness.
What you think?
Dae
Alpha

Postby AlexDenton » Sat Apr 16, 05 8:06 pm

yes, it is a different gaming style

what people object to, however, are the campers who use NOTHING BUT high explosives, and haven't the ability to use any other type of weapon

those are the people who cannot progress from their original game style, since they have no experience in rifling or other weapons found in a basic 0aug server

you find that those people dwell in no server other than GODZ, and have a very short DX life-time

therefore, different as it is, i think the GODZserver is ruining DX in the sense that newbies are not being allowed to develop skillwise, and etiquette-wise
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby Alistair » Sat Apr 16, 05 8:09 pm

they put up the rule for No Shooting Other Teamates lams after i went in shooting them 8) No doubt joeh, bob and james did the same thingXD
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Apr 16, 05 9:47 pm

~[A]Konami~ wrote:they put up the rule for No Shooting Other Teamates lams after i went in shooting them 8) No doubt joeh, bob and james did the same thingXD

I DO IT ALL THE TIME!

And ladderbug. ;0
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer