Arghh... [GODZ] servers

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Arghh... [GODZ] servers

Postby Dae » Sun Feb 01, 04 8:26 pm

Damnit, im sick of what i hear sometimes on JimBowen's server and im going to post it here. Sorry, i can't post on GODZ forum because its soo laggy for me and every its page loads a half and then my NN6 (Netscape Nav) gives me a message that it there is problem with connection. Every page on this forum loads in 3-5 seconds, sometimes it is laggy too. So here is what i wanted to say...
Today i was playing as [M]ako, if someone don't know [M] is unofficial (yet) tag of ALPHA and also played on JimBowen's server. When my connection isn't soo laggy as it is always, i can do good things and sometimes get nice scores. When i get such connection, i'm called 'cheater' 'aimbotter' and etc, that is looking like compliments for me. This day was same and not-strange that every player on Jim Bowen's server hated my personally and hardly after even one-two matches. For my 7-th match i saw suddenly appeared message from...admin that told me that i'm going to be banned, kicked, erased, deleted and etc. I (of course) asked for reason, and reason was weird strange and funny - 'camping'. Weird, but i saw no rules saying that camping now allowed and personally i saw billions of people who camps a lot on Jim Bowen's serv (later - JB serv) and more then, i saw billions of people (he, some of them were GODZ...) who were spawncamping and spawnkilling and maybe, i'm not right, but i don't complain on them... and not going to, that's not my style.
And DX community now consists 95 % of real n00bs, brainless and stupid that think that they're the best and guy, who owned by them is cheater or camper or etc by thier IMFAO. That's not hard to find out the reason to complain and so happened on JB's serv: probably n00b (i guess who... GODZ Joe or sumone), who knows how to contact Jim Bowen came and complained about guy who owned him many times... wooah, and of course, admin has no choose, he believe that n00b is completely right. If n00b complains on target who is n00b too (not like me, maybe im n00b but i dont complain, at least), appears phenomen: flame war (check AK forums to know more). And that n00bs will be happy to see me or someone (who can frag them) banned or kicked.
I also can notice that sometimes situation is easily: n00b, after his frag tells 'spawnkill' while... (simple, i don't like spawnkilling and i dont spawnkill by myself) he had guns on and just were running near spawnroom or staying and flooding.
Also i heard something that im abusing nikita...(heard it from someone of GODZ) weird, it's weapon and i can kill with it as well with bowen disk launcher. This sounds like 'you're abusing Bowen Disk Launcher' - lol funny
To fix that situation hoster needs to get GOOD admin team, with wise admins, like Malachai on DoughBoy's server. I saw only few good person from GODZ who can be good admins, like Chococat or Darkknight. I'm not sure that someone else won't, for example, ban only because 'he is bad guy' or something like this (by the way, that is reason i got banned from MsGundameva's server)...
JimBowen server, by my IMHO, currently has medium (nearly slow) adminning. Other GODZ servers (some of them, like Joe's or Msgundameva's) has really slow adminning where the problem can't be fixed only because hosters accept this without any problems.
I remember times when PARTIZAN server was up, probably, the best europeen server and it has excellent adminning team and there were no bans for no reasons, even, there were not allowed to change maps if 1 user on server disagree with opinion of admin. Enjoyable, and that's, probably, why that server was the best.
Hopefully, something will be changed inside GODZ... or just Jim Bowen will hear me and erm, nice clan with history but such things are ruining everything...
And maybe i made some mistakes (havent checked the message), if you don't understand i can correct it.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Sturmovik » Mon Feb 02, 04 4:24 am

its written perfectly clear :wink: i know what you mean...Nochanc accused me of Aimboting when i was in his server. I had an average of 4-500 ping and yes...i can still melee snipe fairly well so not only did nochanc acuse me of aimboting but also every n00b in the server that doesnt even know what an aimbot is...and Jim's server needs better admining...a lot of people REALLY piss me off because of their remarks of killing them...such as BS!, CHEATER, FAGGET BS!, and such...your geting better at english btw :)
Sturmovik
Poster

Postby Dae » Mon Feb 02, 04 2:56 pm

Sturmovik wrote:i know what you mean...Nochanc accused me of Aimboting when i was in his server. I had an average of 4-500 ping and yes...i can still melee snipe fairly well so not only did nochanc acuse me of aimboting but also every n00b in the server that doesnt even know what an aimbot is...

Right, but i think every n00b knows what is aimbot or at least, what is 'cheating'. That's what i hate... And strange, if he is admin he could cheatview you.
Sturmovik wrote:a lot of people REALLY piss me off because of their remarks of killing them...such as BS!, CHEATER, FAGGET BS!

That's usually what i see and i think sometimes that can be compliment untill they are trying to complain about you to admin.
Sturmovik wrote:and such...your geting better at english btw

Thanks! :D
Dae
Alpha

Postby Jeoh » Mon Feb 02, 04 5:12 pm

I never play on Bowen's, because I find his weapons overpowerd and laggy(laser assault rifle anyone?)
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Dae » Mon Feb 02, 04 6:34 pm

I never play on GODZ servers except Bowen's.
Dae
Alpha

Postby DarkKnight » Mon Feb 02, 04 8:13 pm

You use netscape? :shock:

...erm....don't visit my site then ok? :? (well,,,,,you will probly want to visit it now...but I warned you..)

You should use Firebird or even the origanal Mozilla 8)

I get zero pop up's and faster browsing :D

Give it a try and scrap it if you don't like it :wink:

(also you can get theme's :D )
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Feb 02, 04 8:16 pm

You use netscape? Shocked

...erm....don't visit my site then ok? Confused (well,,,,,you will probly want to visit it now...but I warned you..)

You should use Firebird or even the origanal Mozilla Cool

I get zero pop up's and faster browsing Very Happy

Give it a try and scrap it if you don't like it Wink

(also you can get theme's Very Happy )

Mozilla? erm, it's nice but i don't like it by two reasons:
1) slow launching
2) bugs with russian encoding
Dae
Alpha

Postby DarkKnight » Mon Feb 02, 04 8:27 pm

Ah okies :)

I best remove that little bit then :oops:

*runs away to edit site*
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Feb 02, 04 8:30 pm

Well, why have you posted about browsers in this topic?
Dae
Alpha

Postby DarkKnight » Mon Feb 02, 04 8:52 pm

...go have a look at my site.....

If I set up the PHP right you won't get far :oops:
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Jeoh » Tue Feb 03, 04 6:46 am

Use opera.
It owns.
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Sturmovik » Tue Feb 03, 04 3:48 pm

I use opera and Firebird...I use opera when i have to delete a lot of shit...lol
Sturmovik
Poster

Postby DarkKnight » Tue Feb 03, 04 4:18 pm

I use firebird and only if I really really really need to will I use IE 8)

But netscape sucks bad daedalus :? You should really get something better....
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Blade » Tue Feb 03, 04 5:04 pm

ok, that's my opinion
maybe it's not so good or wise, but i have the habit of always saying what i think :?

for the problem on servers, i've seen a lot of people calling me "cheater" just because aggressive defense protected me by their geps (on an augged game) :shock:
but i've never been banned or kicked or even warned so i dont see the need for a good admin team

for the browser debate i dont understand what it has in common with the topic here, but i'll say i use ie with popupcop and i'm happy of it! :P
and since i see the habit of advertising sites, then go see my site at http://dxblade.altervista.org (but maybe you can see it just from the signature... :D :) :lol: )
May the Force be with you...

Don't forget to see my site and to download my maps (and to post feedbacks on the forum!):
.: Blade's Deus Ex World, with my maps! :.
Blade
Wannabe

Postby Aussiefella » Mon Feb 23, 04 9:37 am

i get sick of the n00bs in the 'fun' servers who clearly know nothing about the game or the skill that some of us have, so they go and say i will pwn j00 biatch, then when you start sniping them in the head they accuse you of aimbotting or cheationg, and most admins as soon as they hear the word aimbot will ban the accused aimbotter from the server......we need good admins on all servers.....
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Dae » Mon Feb 23, 04 10:17 am

we need good admins on all servers.....

Dough has problems with it, he is always driven by newbs in his head.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Aussiefella » Mon Feb 23, 04 10:42 am

he likes the n00bs, i prefer to ban them.....
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Dae » Mon Feb 23, 04 10:56 am

I don't like n00bs who swears and thinks they're the best, but not that ones who just don't know how to play.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Aussiefella » Mon Feb 23, 04 11:12 am

i can cope with those ones.....
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Malachai » Mon Feb 23, 04 7:54 pm

I look at n00bs as an educational opportunity :D . If they are nice and are obviously new, I will try to help them. If they are rude and boisterous, I educate them in other ways. :twisted:
Malachai
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Thu Mar 25, 04 12:55 pm

Blade wrote:but i've never been banned or kicked or even warned so i dont see the need for a good admin team

You don't play as i do. I may kill with a sniper while landing of jump of roof like on Cathedral... sometimes i don't believe in my skills (on good ping servers of course).
Dae
Alpha

[GODZ] Servers

Postby Kevo-sama » Thu Apr 01, 04 8:16 pm

The only time I logged on to a GODZ server I was left wondering why people were swimming through geometry, and with this message: "I don't have time for you." I think I was kicked after that, never been back on one of those servers.
Kevo-sama

Postby Dae » Thu Apr 01, 04 8:19 pm

Only i can say - its weird :P
BTW Kevo-sama, please, register, its not hard and takes 1 minute (registration don't need reply/links sent by email and etc)
Dae
Alpha

Re: [GODZ] Servers

Postby Chococat » Thu Apr 01, 04 8:55 pm

Kevo-sama wrote:The only time I logged on to a GODZ server I was left wondering why people were swimming through geometry, and with this message: "I don't have time for you." I think I was kicked after that, never been back on one of those servers.

I've never seen you play, so it wouldn't have been me that kicked you... I very rarely kick anyone anyway.. only if they're harassin other players or spawnkilling!

Btw, I think Jim's server will be back up again on Friday (tomorrow), and same with the forums too if anyone was wondering why they've been down for about a month..
Chococat
Emmaface

Return to Multiplayer