FunLine's Maps?

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

FunLine's Maps?

Postby Cureless_Poison » Thu Mar 04, 04 11:52 am

ok i was playing on Dough_Boy's Fun Server 24/7 and the map changed to a weird map called FunLine_WeaponsMarket_0-9-1_BETA and i was woundering if someone could send it to me or give me a link cause when i tried joining it said some stupid error about CaroneElevator~thingy Mismatch Version or somthing like that so could someone send me it so i can test it out or if anyone could post a link where i could find some more FunLine maps cause iv'e got a hinch that all tha maps on the main site arnt the only ones out so if some-one could do that i would really like it :smt032 :smt030 :smt097 :smt117 :smt073 :smt033 :smt034 :smt035 :smt038 :smt038 :smt024 :smt072
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby Jeoh » Thu Mar 04, 04 3:58 pm

Un-install your Carone Elevator Mod.
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Cureless_Poison » Fri Mar 05, 04 9:29 am

ok iv'e got that all sorted out but could somone send me the map it-self or give me a link to where i can find that map? :? cause it would really help me out :D not to mention increase the fun level of my Lan Party's :D
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby DoughBoy » Fri Mar 05, 04 10:52 am

Cureless_Poison wrote:ok iv'e got that all sorted out but could somone send me the map it-self or give me a link to where i can find that map? :? cause it would really help me out :D not to mention increase the fun level of my Lan Party's :D

At the moment its only a beta so we arnt releasing it yet, however it should be done by nextweek with the bug fixes and a few changes, not long :)
DoughBoy
Elite

Postby Cureless_Poison » Fri Mar 05, 04 11:15 am

thanks for the info (Drinks 50 Forty's :smt030 ) lets make some cookies and be like WOW and then ill laugh and call you DOUGH and then santa will be all like Ho Ho Ho then ill be like WOW WOW WOW and then ill say DOUGH DOUGH DOUGH and HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MACERAINA BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEECK :smt078 (Activates Zyme) *Chases A Chicken With A Net For No Aperant Reason :smt117 *
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby kBo » Fri Mar 05, 04 2:11 pm

*cough**cough*decache :wink: *cough**cough*
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby KingJ » Fri Mar 05, 04 2:24 pm

dunno why my map is using the carone elevator mod - i removed the elevator long ago because it was creating invisible forcefields {anyone know how to solve this?}. It will probably be released within the month along with Funline_ParaDrop (another new one of mine).

Until then enjoy the betas!
Game Servers by KINGJ.NET Game Servers. Many games supported at excellent prices. Deus Ex supported upon request.
KingJ
Elite

Postby KingJ » Sun Mar 14, 04 7:54 pm

for progress report on the map GO HERE
[/url]
Game Servers by KINGJ.NET Game Servers. Many games supported at excellent prices. Deus Ex supported upon request.
KingJ
Elite

Return to Multiplayer