Teaser trailer

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Snakey » Mon Aug 11, 08 4:11 pm

LTKJAY wrote:No, not at all. She was cold blooded.

Of course, she had a mechanical blood-cooler installed in her nipple.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby TheUnbeholden » Mon Aug 11, 08 4:20 pm

Lets get back on topic. The teaser trailer, and the article.

What is everyones thoughts on Deus Ex 3..
TheUnbeholden

Postby Tonnochi » Mon Aug 11, 08 4:33 pm

You are ever so behind. This has been pondered over for months, now people are waiting for new information.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Tonnochi » Mon Aug 11, 08 7:35 pm

Double posting should be permitted if I can't edit my damn post.

I seemed to have missed this. Look at #12:

LOL. The painting is Lament For Icarus. Angels are attending to Daedalus' son after he flies too close to the sun and the wax on his wings melt. The significance is ICARUS, not JC's initials :lol: .

This is the best analysis? I must SUCK.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Mon Aug 11, 08 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Mon Aug 11, 08 7:43 pm

co-incidence

co-incidence

co-incidence

IS THIS SOME KIND OF FAN MAGAZINE
BECAUSE HONESTLY
IT SUCKS
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Aug 11, 08 7:50 pm

Looks like a picture of Christ to me. Why would there be angels in greek mythology?
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Aug 11, 08 7:54 pm

eh hi guys my name is lament for icarus

clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Mon Aug 11, 08 7:56 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:Looks like a picture of Christ to me. Why would there be angels in greek mythology?

They used feathers to fly.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Aug 11, 08 7:59 pm

Theyre fucking nympths you goon, the feathers are on icarus..
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:00 pm

Daedalus and Icarus
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:02 pm

Helios, sun god, burning Icarus's feathers

connection found
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:02 pm

Thats icurus lying dead, surrounded by nympths.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:03 pm

And Icarus has feathers attached to his back.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:13 pm

My point was, there are no angels in greek mythology.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:15 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:My point was, there are no angels in greek mythology.

Angels, no
deities, yes

Eros, for example
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Mon Aug 11, 08 8:18 pm

I know.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby TheUnbeholden » Mon Aug 11, 08 9:00 pm

Tonnochi wrote:
LOL. The painting is Lament For Icarus. Angels are attending to Daedalus' son after he flies too close to the sun and the wax on his wings melt. The significance is ICARUS, not JC's initials :lol: .

This guy actually did a really good job.

He didn't know the painting however.

you used your brain for once, i can commend on you on that.

But you didn't even know yourself that it was Lament of Icarus until you read it of the wiki page. so don't act like your smarter then this guy.

he pretty much did a almost flawless analysis, at least its not as pathetic as yours.
Last edited by TheUnbeholden on Mon Aug 11, 08 9:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TheUnbeholden

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Aug 11, 08 10:56 pm

cataclyzm wrote:

Angels, no
deities, yes

Eros, for example

When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Tonnochi » Tue Aug 12, 08 12:44 am

Everyone single person besides you has liked it so far. Especially Eidos.

:)
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Tue Aug 12, 08 8:24 am

The Unbeholden wrote:
Tonnochi wrote:

This guy actually did a really good job.

He didn't know the painting however.

you used your brain for once, i can commend on you on that.

But you didn't even know yourself that it was Lament of Icarus until you read it of the wiki page. so don't act like your smarter then this guy.

he pretty much did a almost flawless analysis, at least its not as pathetic as yours.

His analysis is far better than this shitty one with typos.

Eidos even set him a fucking DX3 shirt.

A shirt.

That's something you or anyone else has not accomplished yet with an analysis but Tonnochi.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Aug 12, 08 10:52 am

Yes, and I envy that motherfucking bastard for it. I ENVY YOU TONNOCHI. ENVY!!!! Seriously, if any other Deus Ex analysis was better than Tonnochi's then prove it.

Wanna know how you can do that? GET A FUCKING OFFICIAL DX3 T-SHIRT BIATCH. But you can't, be this one owns any other one. So just admit defeat and lie down and just, just die. It's easier that way.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby TheUnbeholden » Tue Aug 12, 08 11:11 am

He got a t-shirt because he was the first one to do an analysis that came to Eidos's attention. obviously it has everything to do with the saying "early bird gets the worm" sort of thing.

So basically He got a t-shirt for that, for how devoted he was.

How "good" a analysis has nothing to do with devotion.

And i'm getting pretty tired of all Aaron's idiotic friends spamming my youtube account and flaming insults on this thread. But i guess that's excepted. If you deal with one of them you deal with the rest.

I prefer to settle disputes with intelligence rather than annoyance. Guess that's not going to happen.
Last edited by TheUnbeholden on Tue Aug 12, 08 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheUnbeholden

Postby James » Tue Aug 12, 08 11:12 am

It was adequate, do not be fussy.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Aug 12, 08 11:15 am

At least Aaron can spell and use grammar correctly.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Aug 12, 08 12:06 pm

The Unbeholden wrote:He got a t-shirt because he was the first one to do an analysis that came to Eidos's attention. obviously it has everything to do with the saying "early bird gets the worm" sort of thing.

So basically He got a t-shirt for that, for how devoted he was.

How "good" a analysis has nothing to do with devotion.

And i'm getting pretty tired of all Aaron's idiotic friends spamming my youtube account and flaming insults on this thread. But i guess that's excepted. If you deal with one of them you deal with the rest.

I prefer to settle disputes with intelligence rather than annoyance. Guess that's not going to happen.

The thing is, someone had to make that post on Wikipedia. Correct? That doesn't mean they did the analysis. For all you know the information there could be wrong and, even if it isn't, they most likely still would have seen Tonnochi's video to post speculation on the Wikipedia article.

The article was made AFTER Tonnochi's analysis and all it did was correct certain aspects of Tonnochi's video - AFTER he had made it. And if we're idiotic then you must be fucken' brain dead, mate.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Tue Aug 12, 08 12:42 pm

LTKJAY wrote:No, not at all. She was cold blooded.

But she still had some traces of humanity in her, rational thinking etc.

She wasn't cold blooded, just indoctrinated.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby TheUnbeholden » Tue Aug 12, 08 12:52 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:The thing is, someone had to make that post on Wikipedia. Correct? That doesn't mean they did the analysis.

look at page 2 of this thread. The man himself said that he did the analysis.

~Psychotic~ wrote:For all you know the information there could be wrong

no it isn't,

~Psychotic~ wrote: even if it isn't, they most likely still would have seen Tonnochi's video to post speculation on the Wikipedia article.

exactly, the early bird gets the worm, just cause he did the analysis first has nothing to do with the fact that he is did no research on the images and make some un-educated guesses that where completely wrong.

~Psychotic~ wrote:The article was made AFTER Tonnochi's analysis and all it did was correct certain aspects of Tonnochi's video - AFTER he had made it.

certain aspects?? how about corrected everything. nothing in Tonnochi's video is the same as it was before.

I still don't see what your point is.... early bird gets the worm.

Tonnochi AKA GlobalNode was the one who corrected his video after seeing the wiki article.

~Psychotic~ wrote:And if we're idiotic then you must be fucken' brain dead, mate.

unlikely.
Last edited by TheUnbeholden on Tue Aug 12, 08 1:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TheUnbeholden

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Aug 12, 08 1:01 pm

Please, just go troll some other forum that nobody gives a shit about. Your excuses me shit, Tonnochi was the first to put up his video whether or not the information provided was factful or not.

Do note that this was not an analysis made by a professional at making analysis', I assume so anyways. Tonnochi does not know everything, he is not perfect, he is not a bloody God. Just like you and Wikipedia isn't. Just like the guy who made the Wikipedia article isn't.

I don't think Tonnochi made the video based on facts to begin with anyway, I believe he did research and made it based on his own opinions. Or can't you understand that with the shriveled up brain you seem to have?

Don't you understand human logic? What are you, a machine? Do you, like most Artificial Intelligence (who are programmed to, I suppose lol), think of yourself as 100% accurate (even though we all know that's far beyond any truth)? Because guess what, you ain't so damn bright yourself Mr. Bigshot.

So what if it's the early bird catches the worm. Too fucken bad, eh? Guess your mate, the Mr. Wikipedia Editor didn't get there in time. Well guess what, that's just tough fucking shit isn't it. If you can't keep up with the competition then the competition will wipe you out.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby TheUnbeholden » Tue Aug 12, 08 1:13 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:Please, just go troll some other forum that nobody gives a shit about. Your excuses me shit, Tonnochi was the first to put up his video whether or not the information provided was factful or not.

You keep telling me that, i keep telling you I know that

~Psychotic~ wrote:Do note that this was not an analysis made by a professional at making analysis', I assume so anyways. Tonnochi does not know everything, he is not perfect, he is not a bloody God. Just like you and Wikipedia isn't. Just like the guy who made the Wikipedia article isn't.

finally your making sense.

~Psychotic~ wrote:I don't think Tonnochi made the video based on facts to begin with anyway, I believe he did research and made it based on his own opinions. Or can't you understand that with the shriveled up brain you seem to have?

He made one or two crappy guesses. He didn't even bother to do any research, have you even seen his original video, sounds to me you don't have a clue.

~Psychotic~ wrote:Don't you understand human logic? What are you, a machine? Do you, like most Artificial Intelligence (who are programmed to, I suppose lol), think of yourself as 100% accurate (even though we all know that's far beyond any truth)? Because guess what, you ain't so damn bright yourself Mr. Bigshot.

Human logic based of a uneducated brain means squat.

As i said Tonnochi throwing insults at someone elses analysis (PC powerplay) for having one piece of information wrong, maybe he should look at his own analysis and see just cause he was the first one to do it doesn't mean its any better than anyone elses.

~Psychotic~ wrote:So what if it's the early bird catches the worm. Too fucken bad, eh? Guess your mate, the Mr. Wikipedia Editor didn't get there in time. Well guess what, that's just tough fucking shit isn't it.

you only just understood what my argument was about, because you just go spouting your mouth off before thinking suggests that your an idiot.

~Psychotic~ wrote:If you can't keep up with the competition then the competition will wipe you out.

ow yesss.. I'm so jealous that he got a T-shirt and that i didn't, that i'm not as popluar as some idiot who gets famous for dumb reasons (sarcasm)
Last edited by TheUnbeholden on Tue Aug 12, 08 1:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TheUnbeholden

Postby James » Tue Aug 12, 08 1:24 pm

I want you to all, please, drop this argument as it'll go nowhere.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution