Teaser trailer

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby TheUnbeholden » Tue Aug 12, 08 1:38 pm

LTKJAY wrote:I want you to all, please, drop this argument as it'll go nowhere.

O.K fine, its just these guys keep responding and i feel obliged to answer back.

If only they just ignored my original post instead of lashing at my like crazy fan boys.

All i did was make a post about a good analysis I found and as soon as it goes against there precious "tonnochi's AKA GlobalNode" now this happens.
TheUnbeholden

Postby Tonnochi » Tue Aug 12, 08 5:22 pm

1. I got the t-shirt for the concept art analysis.

2. The wiki article was first. When the description of a video says ==Read==, then you READ.

I got the names of "Studies of the Shoulder and Neck, A Study of the Spine, and Detail of Anatomical Studies of the Muscles of the Neck, Shoulder, Chest and Arm by Leonardo da Vinci, "Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp by Rembrandt", "Lament For Icarus by Herbert James Draper" from the Deus Ex 3 wikipedia article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex_3

3. The wiki article was written by an employee or someone who had been to Eidos, as we can tell from the date published.

4. Everything else in the trailer was researched upon by me.

5. It's clear you haven't seen the other two analysis videos, or plan to. It makes a lot more sense to whine and complain when something in the analysis is from somewhere else, or wrong. But the other two analysis videos, they haven't been edited at all. That's why I got the shirt, because they are a lot better than the earliest fan analysis there was.

6. It's funny how the mods come and delete all of your "lol u retard" "lawl my sarkasem iz big" jokes and then you hope nobody will have seen them, so you take the intelligent road.

Now the topic is concluded.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Tue Aug 12, 08 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby TheUnbeholden » Tue Aug 12, 08 5:56 pm

Tonnochi wrote:6. It's funny how the mods come and delete all of your "lol u retard" "lawl my sarkasem iz big" jokes and then you hope nobody will have seen them, so you take the intelligent road.

what?? i made no such jokes. OK except for the Sarcasm, but that just comes naturally to me.

I was just making intelligent jokes to defend myself from your idiotic friends that spammed the forum with insults towards me.

It's funny to watch your pathetic attempt to pin this on me.

Tonnochi wrote:4. Everything else in the trailer was researched upon by me.

i think you mean the lack of research was done by you.

Tonnochi wrote:5. It's clear you haven't seen the other two analysis videos, or plan to. It makes a lot more sense to whine and complain when something in the analysis is from somewhere else, or wrong. But the other two analysis videos, they haven't been edited at all. That's why I got the shirt, because they are a lot better than the earliest fan analysis there was..

And that's all you had to say, perhaps this whole argument could have been avoided if you just told me that to begin with.

sheesh
Last edited by TheUnbeholden on Tue Aug 12, 08 6:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TheUnbeholden

Postby Tonnochi » Tue Aug 12, 08 7:48 pm

SORRY TOO LATE ENDED BYE
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby James » Wed Sep 07, 11 4:01 pm

lol they laughed at the over analysing in the making of.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Previous

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution