Multiplayer

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby ~[R2K]D-BLOCK~ » Tue Feb 05, 08 5:16 pm

Hell MP what really keep me playing and the few friends on here I knew for awhile. MP isn't a replay theirs new mods and maps that come out. Only play SP in console games even though I played a little of SP in Deus Ex.
!!!!!Come Visit [RTK] CLAN Forums Click Here
~[R2K]D-BLOCK~
Regular

Postby SnakeEater » Mon Apr 07, 08 7:56 pm

all I can say is, if they have mp for deus ex 3 and its better then the original, then this is I guess an early good bye to you all, cuz im sure you guys won't play the first ever again if the 3rd is gonna be so great!
The eye sore has been removed!

I really do think Deus Ex is the all-time best game ever made.
SnakeEater
Poster

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 10, 08 8:29 am

SnakeEater wrote:all I can say is, if they have mp for deus ex 3 and its better then the original, then this is I guess an early good bye to you all, cuz im sure you guys won't play the first ever again if the 3rd is gonna be so great!

Don't think that too soon. Deus Ex 3 uses a different engine thus different coding. And if DX3 doesn't has full modding capabilities like DX1 does, I probably wont be playing it a lot.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Tejas » Mon Jan 31, 11 1:33 am

Shit i kno DX is all about the Single player but even if they made a multi player for dx hr would even be anything like DXMP as we know it today ? Cause i imagine the next DXMP with a badass Engine with top of the line DX11 graphics and upgraded hit box like CSS where u really got to hit them right n the head for it to count as a headshot . I wouldnt mine to see a bigger Picture of the Body Health Showing exacly how much hp u have on the right side of ur Head / Torso / Legs 100% - 0 while still using the Green to Red colors . Same weapons Same gameplays ATDM BTDM and i guess 0 aug also .. Plenty of New maps ........ Charge 10 bucks to download it .... w/e ill pay money to see dxmp alive again
Last edited by Tejas on Mon Jan 31, 11 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tejas
Poster

Postby Marder » Wed Feb 16, 11 1:04 pm

It doesn't seem like MP will happen in Crystal D engine. At least not before late 2011. It seems fairly certain that there will be no SDK or MP with this game initially. However that doesn't rule out some kind of DLC. It's been like this all along.

What seems more likely at the moment, is a stand-alone UDK project led by community developers.

I would say SDK is more likely to happen than MP in Crystal, just not at the moment, they haven't made any money at all yet, they'll make some money first.
Last edited by Marder on Wed Feb 16, 11 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marder
Poster

Postby James » Wed Feb 16, 11 3:07 pm

It should be in their prospects to release an SDK, people love them in rpg games, some buy FO games for the modding.
It's not hard, and will benefit people to iron out flaws with dyi

I also want to see furry sephiroth with naruto hair
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Previous

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution