Deus Ex 3 Site Revamp

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Deus Ex 3 Site Revamp

Postby Survive. » Sat Mar 13, 10 1:02 am

Last edited by Survive. on Sat Mar 13, 10 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survive.
Master

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Mar 13, 10 1:27 am

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Plugging this for Aaron because it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-388aRwSw
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Sat Mar 13, 10 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sat Mar 13, 10 5:45 am

I like the atmosphere, but I scrolled down and it showed Xbox and PS3 logos. Then I was like :\
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Mar 13, 10 6:25 am

We'll see what happens.

I couldn't care less if it's on console so long as it's gameplay is proritised for PC. Hell, as long as it's good I couldn't care less. I also hope consoles don't affect the writing but I don't see how they would.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Survive. » Tue Mar 16, 10 12:25 pm

Mr. Tastix wrote:YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Plugging this for Aaron because it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-388aRwSw

That's awesome.

Cheers Aaron :)
Survive.
Master

Postby James » Tue Mar 16, 10 6:24 pm

Before I bother watching another "reading too far into it" analysis Aaron edition:
Does it simply just mention the dreams being two transhuman ideals or does Aaron go off his rocker nit picking everything.
Last edited by James on Tue Mar 16, 10 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Mar 16, 10 9:37 pm

I like the symbolism of Icarus and shit
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Mar 17, 10 5:28 am

James wrote:Before I bother watching another "reading too far into it" analysis Aaron edition:
Does it simply just mention the dreams being two transhuman ideals or does Aaron go off his rocker nit picking everything.

He nit picks everything as it is and that's a good thing, to be perfectly honest. I think in this particular part he is rather basic in the saying that the ideal of the dream has probably got some relation with transhumanism, and that it is a symbol of the old Icarus stories.

I don't really mind that, I find the idea pretty damn obvious anyway. It's after that when he starts showing us really in-depth crap like tiny text that interests me. Mostly like "how the fuck can he read that? What the hell does he use to read that shit?" and all the small details. I like the nit-picking, stating the obvious is stupid because it's obvious.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Tonnochi » Thu Mar 18, 10 3:00 am

James wrote:Before I bother watching another "reading too far into it" analysis Aaron edition:

HEY THERE FUCKER

I mentioned that it's a fucking piss poor idea to have Icarus rocket out of a painting scene to be burnt like the legend. It's like giving JC a crown of thorns aug.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Mar 18, 10 3:09 am

Tonnochi wrote:

HEY THERE FUCKER

I mentioned that it's a fucking piss poor idea to have Icarus rocket out of a painting scene to be burnt like the legend. It's like giving JC a crown of thorns aug.

It may also just be a dream.

BUT NO. PEOPLE CAN'T THINK SO FUCKING SIMPLISTICALLY. CAUSE YOU'RE ALL FAGS.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Thu Mar 18, 10 8:36 am

Tonnochi wrote:

HEY THERE FUCKER

That was a story about two people who transcended human limits and learnt how to fly. Icarus enjoyed it too much and he got himself fucked. It's as simple as that and it connects to the transhuman tease.

also implying that he'd get two wax wings in the game
Last edited by James on Thu Mar 18, 10 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution