READ: BE CAREFUL WITH SPOILERS

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

READ: BE CAREFUL WITH SPOILERS

Postby James » Sun Jul 17, 11 11:40 am

Please refrain from posting any spoilers about the game and use the following threads to discuss them for the main campaign or DLC:

Game
Media

There will be an embargo on discussing any spoilers for the videogame outside of the thread given which will last until around the end of January.

DLC missions will have an embargo for 2 weeks, then they can be discussed in other threads as long as they're spoiler tagged.

The comic and novel are allowed to be discussed if it relates to the other spoiler threads as long as they're spoiler tagged in your post.
Last edited by James on Sun Mar 03, 13 9:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.
James
Alpha

Postby James » Fri Jul 22, 11 7:07 am

While Jim Swallow said the Icarus Effect has some major spoilers, the comics by DC are considered NOT-CANON, an alternative universe as you will.
Last edited by James on Fri Jul 22, 11 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Aug 22, 11 6:22 am

The main campaign thread has been opened. Try not to click the latest post in this forum for awhile if you do not wish to be spoilt about DXHR.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Mon Aug 29, 11 12:39 am

Be considerate when posting replies, especially at this time of release. If you have to put your post in spoiler tags, consider for a moment if it would indeed spoil the game and should in-fact be posted in spoiler-dedicated threads.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby James » Thu Sep 01, 11 3:12 pm

Start warning people.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby James » Thu Sep 01, 11 5:36 pm

Kaiden wrote:Be considerate when posting replies, especially at this time of release. If you have to put your post in spoiler tags, consider for a moment if it would indeed spoil the game and should in-fact be posted in spoiler-dedicated threads.

Spoiler tags:
Code: Select all
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution