Voice acting

Project: 2027 modification discussion. Download it now!

Moderator: Ded

Voice acting

Postby H1tman » Tue May 25, 04 6:29 am

Why don't you ask some people to try out, you could the possibly have full voice
H1tman
Forum Hero

Re: Voice acting

Postby Ded » Tue May 25, 04 11:27 am

[A]HDS wrote:Why don't you ask some people to try out, you could the possibly have full voice

We have plans only for russian voice acting in 2027 (since 2027 doesn't have full-english translation yet).
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby H1tman » Tue May 25, 04 2:11 pm

ok :!:
H1tman
Forum Hero

Postby kypster » Thu May 27, 04 12:31 am

considering how many people were fighting over who wanted to help translate then I'm sure you could find somone with the skills to run the English vioce acting.

And you could leasve all the russians speakig russian and just have subtitles for them in english, (more realism)
We're hardcore, we fight for the one who died for
kypster

Postby Ded » Thu May 27, 04 6:19 am

kypster wrote:considering how many people were fighting over who wanted to help translate then I'm sure you could find somone with the skills to run the English vioce acting.

And you could leasve all the russians speakig russian and just have subtitles for them in english, (more realism)

Maybe I will look for english voice actors after all convos will be translated to english.
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby H1tman » Thu May 27, 04 6:31 am

*puts arm up*me,me,me!!
H1tman
Forum Hero

Postby James » Thu May 27, 04 12:13 pm

Ded wrote:
kypster wrote:considering how many people were fighting over who wanted to help translate then I'm sure you could find somone with the skills to run the English vioce acting.

Maybe I will look for english voice actors after all convos will be translated to english.

Oooo when I get a mic (again) can I be some tourist on the english version? :D (Maybe just a short comedy thingy outside a building)
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Ded » Thu May 27, 04 12:25 pm

.::[A]LTKJAY::. wrote:Oooo when I get a mic (again) can I be some tourist on the english version? :D (Maybe just a short comedy thingy outside a building)

I don't think that pc mic is a good choice. In 2027 we have a guy with home mini-studio. It can record really high-quality audio (instead of low-quality pc mic).
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby James » Thu May 27, 04 12:33 pm

Ded wrote:
.::[A]LTKJAY::. wrote:Oooo when I get a mic (again) can I be some tourist on the english version? :D (Maybe just a short comedy thingy outside a building)

I don't think that pc mic is a good choice. In 2027 we have a guy with home mini-studio. It can record really high-quality audio (instead of low-quality pc mic).

OOoooo okies ^_^
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby kypster » Thu May 27, 04 12:49 pm

I'm guessing for somthing like vioce acting you'll need a guy with a mini studio who is also capable of rounding up a few friends or people to do the voices instead of having various people from all over the internet adding a line in here and there and losing the sense of flow.
We're hardcore, we fight for the one who died for
kypster

Russian Voices

Postby ertertwert » Mon Jun 14, 04 6:23 am

I would definitely do this if you do not implement English voices. As long as I can have English subtitles with ANY voices that would be cool. Can't wait for this awesome Mod.
ertertwert

Re: Russian Voices

Postby Ded » Wed Jun 16, 04 9:16 am

ertertwert wrote:

I would definitely do this if you do not implement English voices. As long as I can have English subtitles with ANY voices that would be cool. Can't wait for this awesome Mod.

I've decided some thing about voice acting in 2027:
    All cut-scenes will be fully voice-acted (there are around 15 cutscenes in 2027 already). Also some of the major in-game convos will be voice-acted too.
    There will be only russian voice-over because I don't think I can find someone who has it's own sound studio.
    English version will have voice-over from original russian version.
    In english version all texts will be fully translated to english.
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby [DX-ST]Peter » Sun Mar 09, 08 7:59 am

You could have different voices for every MJ12 troop, or whatever.
I could do some voice acting, I have one of the best microphones inthe market, a program which allows me to change my voice with 1000 ways, and other staff. I could also do some mapping, and make some PC Advertisments for 2027 Project. (All these in English version of course)
My English are nearly excelent, I am going for Lower this year.
Well, if you need ANYTHING from me for 2027, I will be glad to help. You know where to find me, and my MSN is: "avpfun@hotmail.com". I will help the most I can becoz I am bored of waiting for this "GOD" project.
You think I am cute and funny ahh? I will show you what I am whan I grow up.
ImageImage
[DX-ST]Peter

Postby VodunLoas » Sun Mar 09, 08 8:03 am

OMG, This was from 4 years ago, you should be banned for that. :shock:
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby Baleout » Sun Mar 09, 08 11:40 am

My English are nearly excelent

Lol.

+ 4 years old topic.
Baleout
Master

Postby Aidan » Fri Oct 02, 09 8:56 pm

Sorry for reviving this, but I'd just like to note that I'm up for voice acting :) If you do however still need voice acting considering that 2027 is near complete. Just e-mail me at aidanweld@gmail.com
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Oct 02, 09 11:26 pm

THIS TOPIC GOT NECROPHILED MORE THAN ENOUGH.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Sat Oct 03, 09 5:10 am

I just lol'd reading Peter's old post.. :oops:

Any girl voice acting, tell <S>Nicky</s> me. :oops:
Last edited by ~DJ~ on Sat Oct 03, 09 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Return to Project 2027