Fixing Aim

Project: 2027 modification discussion. Download it now!

Moderator: Ded

Fixing Aim

Postby theVOID » Tue Sep 27, 11 12:59 pm

Aim is ridiculous, can't hit a cop from 2m away, making an otherwise great game unplayable.

Is there a way to make aim comparable to the original game?

I'm playing in "realistic" mode by the way, not sure if that makes any difference but I assure you there is nothing "realistic" about the aim mechanism...
theVOID

Postby Baleout » Tue Sep 27, 11 2:43 pm

You are crouching+standing still to steady your aim before you fire right.
Baleout
Master

Postby Ded » Tue Sep 27, 11 7:08 pm

Leveling up to trained/skilled (~2 hours of gameplay) or installing an accuracy mod or two will solve any aiming issues. There shouldn't be any major combats in the first mission, unless you are running crazy hitting cops with a crowbar (they are not hostile until you kill someone).
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby theVOID » Wed Sep 28, 11 4:28 am

I've got "Trained" in pistols. Yeah I can crouch but it makes me an easier target for their Uzis. I just robbed the arm store got pinged by the camera, I waited like 5 mins, went and had a smoke, when I came back they were still looking for me.

This guy is supposed to be a trained mercenary, I should at least be able to stand and shoot straight without having to have a few thousand skill points to spend on pistols, it's like he's got jelly arms the amount the gun wobbles :)

I've put one accuracy mod on the DE, can't find any more at this stage.
Last edited by theVOID on Wed Sep 28, 11 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
theVOID

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Sep 30, 11 2:02 am

The aiming is quite hard at first but this only adds to challenge. Try to get more upclose, I think the weapons you get at the start are more close-range weapons anyway...

[spoiler]ps. you can also deactivate the alarm system for the weapon shop from outside[/spoiler]
Last edited by Mastakilla on Fri Sep 30, 11 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Return to Project 2027