Correcting texts on the site

Project: 2027 modification discussion. Download it now!

Moderator: Ded

Correcting texts on the site

Postby Dae » Thu Feb 23, 06 11:22 am

I'm looking for people, who can correct English text on the website (only information page + 2027 review page + a few phrases from other pages). Not very hard job to do and it can be very helpful for us. I like when the text is clean and doesn't smell like a Russian has written it :oops:
Dae
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Feb 23, 06 1:24 pm

I can do it, I will be around 1500 + GMT today
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Cozmo » Thu Feb 23, 06 4:34 pm

I might be able to help, though im not the most patient person.
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby rpmg » Thu Feb 23, 06 5:34 pm

Id be willing to help.
rpmg
rpmg
Wannabe

Postby MainMan » Thu Feb 23, 06 5:45 pm

I can do it, post the russian too, so i can check the meaning if it is unclear.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Dae » Thu Feb 23, 06 6:16 pm

For Mr. Black
Review of 2027 alpha version
taken from: www.planetdeusex.ru/2027/en/review.php
[quote]The world depicted in 2027 is as complex and evolved as that of Deus Ex , moreover its complexity sometimes surpasses the Deus Ex universe, providing the player a brand new level of gameplay's nonlinearity, in-game interaction and detalization. The level of meticulous detalization evokes in player almost real world experience. This prodigal discovery could be only explained by meticulous and smooth level design â?? the developer of 2027 modification draws such an attention to the real world objects reference that you can readily imagine yourself walking down the streets of Moscow, even though you have never been to it. Due to the detailness of represented objects, it seems that every detail has a meaning, which could potentially affect the whole gameplay â?? indeed, such an accuracy adds a mimetic value to the real world imitation in 2027 modification, and by virtue of this fact, contributes to the concept of â??emergent gameplayâ?
Dae
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Feb 23, 06 6:57 pm

[code]The world depicted in 2027 is as complex and evolved as that of Deus Ex , moreover its complexity sometimes surpasses the Deus Ex universe, providing the player a brand new level of gameplay's nonlinearity, in-game interaction and detalization.

The level of meticulous detalization evokes in player almost real world experience. This prodigal discovery could be only explained by meticulous and smooth level design â?? the developer of 2027 modification draws an attention to the real world objects reference that you can readily imagine yourself walking down the streets of Moscow, even though you may never have been to the city. Due to the immense design of represented objects, it seems that every small detail has a meaning, which could potentially affect the whole gameplay experienceâ?? indeed, such an accuracy adds a mimetic value to the real world imitation in 2027 modification, and by virtue of this fact, contributes to the concept of â??emergent gameplayâ?
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 23, 06 7:00 pm

C'mon Dae, you know me, I go crazy over a grammar or spelling mistake =P
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Feb 23, 06 7:00 pm

cataclyzm wrote:C'mon Dae, you know me, I go crazy over a grammar or spelling mistake =P

mate

go over mine again, double check
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Snakey » Thu Feb 23, 06 7:09 pm

They have hackable people now?

WHY WASNT I INFORMED?
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 23, 06 7:09 pm

[code]The world depicted in 2027 is as complex and evolved as that of Deus Ex , moreover its complexity sometimes surpasses the Deus Ex universe, providing the player a brand new level of game play's nonlinearity, in-game interaction and detail.

The level of meticulous detail evokes in player almost real world experience. This prodigal discovery could be only explained by meticulous and smooth level design â?? the developer of 2027 modification draws an attention to the real world objects reference that you can readily imagine yourself walking down the streets of Moscow, even though you may never have been to the city. Due to the immense design of represented objects, it seems that every small detail has a meaning, which could potentially affect the whole game play experienceâ?? indeed, such an accuracy adds a mimetic value to the real world imitation in 2027 modification, and by virtue of this fact, contributes to the concept of â??emergent game playâ?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MainMan » Thu Feb 23, 06 7:57 pm

I have tried to make it as close in meaning to the Russian as possible.

[quote]Project 2027 â?? is a modification and a prequel to the game called Deus Ex.

During the seven chapters of the mod, you will be faced with many challenges, goals and questions. As you progress and take on the increasing threat, more will be revealed; What awaits us in the future? What consequences upon humanity will cloning bring? What is the government hiding? What new threats are we brought upon us with the invention of AI and the revelation of the extraterrestrial mind? Can man become god?

About the plot:

* You will play as an agent of FEMA with the NSF as your primary opponent.
* You will travel to different reallistic locations such as Washington, Moscow and Paris. In pursuit for the truth you will need to enter the CIA headquarters, the abandoned laboratories in Siberia, and the last surviving MJ12 hideout â?? Mt. Weather.
* You will discover why the government collaborates with MJ12.
* You will reveal the mystery of the Titan project.
* You will discover the real purpose of the Echelon systems.
* You will meet characters from the original game including Beth DuClare, Lucius DeBeers, Sam Carter, Stanton Dawd, Morgan Everett and others.
* You will try to prevent the development of the MJ12 â??Thanatosâ?
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby chocko » Sat Feb 25, 06 7:35 am

Being a true Deus Ex mod, 2027 modification inherits the model of alternative goal solutions: you can work either for the Russian Mafia or hackers, bribe, hack or kill people;

Should it be "the 2027 Modification" or just 2027? "2027 Modification" sounds iffy.

The level of meticulous detail evokes in player almost real world experience. This prodigal discovery could be only explained by meticulous and smooth level design

S'Cuse me for my pickiness, but the repetiton of "meticulous" is rather tedious...
chocko

Return to Project 2027