There is nothing...

Project: 2027 modification discussion. Download it now!

Moderator: Ded

There is nothing...

Postby Hack3r.4U » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:16 pm

I don't trust - project never will be completed because last update

Progress
maps 80%
scripts 95%
text 80%
effects 95%
music 90%
Last updated on: 11.02.06

And at this time project was freezed
... or what is happening?
Why 90% of project was copleted so fast and last 10% it taking 9 months :(
Hack3r.4U

Postby MainMan » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:58 pm

Because in fact it is very hard to give any kind of value on the completion of a project.

Sure you can distinguish whether you have just started it, or if you are about to finish, but anywhere in between is difficult to gauge.

I'm saying this as a modder myself, and I never say 'the map is 56.2235% finished.' or anything like that.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Dae » Tue Nov 28, 06 6:12 pm

The mod was stopped long ago. I honestly don't know when Ded is going to continue.
Dae
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Tue Nov 28, 06 6:53 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:The mod was stopped long ago. I honestly don't know when Ded is going to continue.

По-моему он этого и сам не знает...
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby clyzm » Tue Nov 28, 06 10:22 pm

Hey, I modeled for it :]
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sun Jan 07, 07 12:14 am

Ded has posted a message (on Russian) to Livejournal to cheer us up after the year with no updates on the site. He posted some screenshots (old, however), "to do" (3 and half maps, 8 cutscenes) and when is actually going to continue development (February).

He said that with the release of new OpenGL Pr: 2027 locations started looking much better, because many textures which were over 256 px in size, now look like they're supposed to look (the problem was that, e.g, a texture in 512x1024 size looked in-game like if it was 128x256). The patch also increased FPS in average on 15 frames.
Dae
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Sun Jan 07, 07 12:41 am

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:Ded has posted a message (on Russian) to Livejournal to cheer us up after the year with no updates on the site. He posted some screenshots (old, however), "to do" (3 and half maps, 8 cutscenes) and when is actually going to continue development (February).

He said that with the release of new OpenGL Pr: 2027 locations started looking much better, because many textures which were over 256 px in size, now look like they're supposed to look (the problem was that, e.g, a texture in 512x1024 size looked in-game like if it was 128x256). The patch also increased FPS in average on 15 frames.

Я вижу ты времени не теряешь... :P

Но ты пропустил одно - ты им не сказал чтo oн парoль нa сaйт зaбыл! :lol: (Я написaл этo испoльзуя некoторые английскиe глaсные бyквы - чтоб они нe смoгли это прoчитать с пoмощью перeвoдчика - умнo, прaвда? :P)

Here are the screens:
http://dedhimself.ru/images/trash/Robots_1.jpg
http://dedhimself.ru/images/trash/ParisNew_1.jpg
http://dedhimself.ru/images/trash/ParisNew_2.jpg
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby clyzm » Sun Jan 07, 07 1:01 am

Very good. Only complaint I have is that the mp5 is too long in terms of first person mesh, plus the hand is kinda... weird.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun Jan 07, 07 1:01 am

I came.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Aidan » Sun Jan 14, 07 7:22 am

~MainMan~ wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:Ded has posted a message (on Russian) to Livejournal to cheer us up after the year with no updates on the site. He posted some screenshots (old, however), "to do" (3 and half maps, 8 cutscenes) and when is actually going to continue development (February).

Я вижу ты времени не теряешь... :P

Но ты пропустил одно - ты им не сказал чтo oн парoль нa сaйт зaбыл! :lol: (Я написaл этo испoльзуя некoторые английскиe глaсные бyквы - чтоб они нe смoгли это прoчитать с пoмощью перeвoдчика - умнo, прaвда? :P)

Here are the screens:
http://dedhimself.ru/images/trash/Robots_1.jpg
http://dedhimself.ru/images/trash/ParisNew_1.jpg
http://dedhimself.ru/images/trash/ParisNew_2.jpg

Neat pictures, I just can't see how ded would stop the project, ( i know he continuing in febuary ) it looks amazing.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby SmoothDrROd » Mon Feb 12, 07 2:58 pm

Longc[A]t wrote:I came.

So did I when I found a DX active mdders site... anyone thinking of an overhaul of the classic game for the Unreal three engine :twisted:
SmoothDrROd

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Feb 12, 07 3:09 pm

Hello to you.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Mon Feb 12, 07 8:18 pm

SmoothDrROd wrote:
Longc[A]t wrote:I came.

So did I when I found a DX active mdders site... anyone thinking of an overhaul of the classic game for the Unreal three engine :twisted:

We've been over that, Copyright issues, and no-one works for free.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Return to Project 2027