Anal Sex?

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Mon Dec 10, 07 3:58 am

I have confirmed it is GLaDoS and Shodan having sex.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby TonyMontanaDEA » Mon Dec 10, 07 9:28 pm

TonyMontanaDEA wrote:
[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:After careful analysis of the sounds I conclude the following:

1. The female sounds are not muffled, I deduce therefore she is lying on her back, not on her front and that while they are joined at the hip, that's about it. Therefore, while anal sex can not be ruled out, it is more likely they are having vaginal sex.

2. The male sounds as if he is exerting himself somewhat and his voice is not muffled either, I deduce he is most likely on top, in between her legs and supporting himself by his arms.

3. While anal sex is possible in a missionary position, points 1 and 2 strongly suggest that they are not having anal sex.

4. If it is not vaginal sex, she is not experiencing discomfort or shock, therefore she must have enjoyed anal sex on a number of occassions.

5. They kept it up the whole time I was in the Hilton, therefore they must have been on zyme or faking it.

How do you figure anal sex would muffle her voice?

Not sure if you are aware of this....but the anus, in most cases, is about 2 inches away from the vagina. You can have anal sex in all of hte same positions as vaginal.
TonyMontanaDEA

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Tue Dec 11, 07 2:37 pm

What if they both are masturbating on the same bed?
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby James » Thu Dec 13, 07 4:00 pm

LTKJAY wrote:I have confirmed it is GLaDoS and Shodan having sex.

INTERNET
Attachments
1197255313105.jpg
1197255313105.jpg (100.47 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Previous

Return to Deus Ex