Request for removing of those guys from DX

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Request for removing of those guys from DX

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Tue Nov 11, 14 6:19 pm

Hello guys,

First of all this is my first post, and I came here cause there should be changed something in Deus Ex multiplayer. Do not know how many of you knows that DX is declared as best game ever in years 2003. and 2007. and since we have next parts of game it is big chance that will stay best forever, specially cause you can buy this game now for very low price, and you receive for that a lot (bets game ever).

But there is one big problem, I will ignore abuses in this post, cause there are players which ruin every single game on that way, I will talk about other problem: Guys which are cancer of this game, and which do not stop to ruin that game. We all were in clan wars, we all were mad sometimes at game, but those 2 just do not stop, even on forums is same story, and sad is that some server owners support them. People which are really big problem in Deus Ex are: "Anax[HK]" (from England), and "Dani Saggenzza" aka "BBReoS" (from Spain). Many people tolerated (including me) their insults, cause they use abuses, but they still somehow manage to lose against others, and then you can only prepare to be insulted, trolled, or (reason why I came here) cause they will steal your nick, and if you still beat them as I did, they will take your nick and film fake movies how you lost (one of them take your nick, and other beat you 20:0.... so sad that is sick.... but it is truth). So after few months of heavy insulting and stealing of my clan marks, and my nickname, and after they filmed fake pictures and clips how i lost, I decided to report that, and to ask, Is is possible somehow to block those 2 from all server, or totally block them from masterserver? I know it is possible but I do not know to who I can go with that proposal?

Here are reasons for which I demand that:
1. Stealing of clan marks, and impersonating other players.
2. Heavy trolling and spamming during the game with their own, or with nicks of other people.
3. Heavy insults of new players, and all friends of their target.
4. Filming fake pictures, talking lies on forums, and creating multiaccounts on same places (forums).

I will give you 2 pictures as a proof how they work:
1. On one you will see how I entered (Darko 41) in server with ping around 280-300, while fake Darko already was there with way lower ping, around 230.... That was Dani Saggenzza which filmed fake loss together with Anax, what you can see from score.
2. You can see also word s which stands for sup, which I never use.
3. You can see how I tried to play, but then fake Darko started to spectate and to flood (spam) heavy and insult me, and impersonating me, talking that I am fake.
4. I asked fake Darko to talk Croatian, but from picture you can see that he talked on some mix of polish and part of Croatian (which he saw that I type on Croatian).

I will upload both pictures so that you can see about what i talk.

Since such players are shame for every game, I ask people with experience what we can do against such people? Are there next steps to who we can report them except of server owners? I can also provide logs from ZxC server where they did that, also I am sure I can give more logs from other server owners where they did same, as a proof that IP match to their country, and that they did same on all places.

Thank you.
Attachments
GnNvGkG.jpg
GnNvGkG.jpg (95.11 KiB) Viewed 9462 times
3bgty78.jpg
3bgty78.jpg (62.18 KiB) Viewed 9462 times
<-(DD)->Darko

Re: Request for removing of those guys from DX

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Nov 12, 14 2:26 am

lmao so spamming FGS forum with your nonsense isn't good enough anymore?
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Wed Nov 12, 14 4:24 pm

It is not spam and it is not nonsense.

Real thing is that you got issues if that is normal situation for you. And since I know that you have problems, cause you are one of "their friends", such people deserve to be banned at least on all servers.
Since Phantom was banned for much less, those deserve to be banned forever cause not only they use abuses (all know that), they also troll and insult and impersonate on all possible ways if you beat them.

If that is normal for you, then you have big problems with vision of how real world works, cause that will be like tolerating sado-mazo in your way. And besides, you attacked me on FGS with your friends and talked about me, not opposite. I do not care about problematic people, specially not behind their backs, as you do.

Besides if you think that is normal situation, look how they solve that on UrT. Every clan mark stealing, every insult, every filmed abuse like aimbot, will ge you range ban from server. So you see if they can do that there, and since they know it is not normal to do it, who are you to say that is normal here in Deus Ex. That happends because of your friends and people like you. But you know how it goes? You bully other people, and someone will return you. That will be me. Sooner or later I will find someone high enough which will solve that problem, just as guys from Urban Terror kick and range ban such people.

If here is any person which can give me direction to a person where I can go with my proposal, and solve that issue I will be happy. Thanks.
<-(DD)->Darko

Postby Clancy Stein » Thu Nov 13, 14 3:14 am

Yes, ban the BB guy. He keeps sexually harassing me.
Clancy Stein
Poster

Postby The RZA » Fri Jul 10, 15 10:07 pm

Yooo lol

God Made Dirt, and Dirt Will Bust Yo' Ass!
The RZA
Alpha

Return to Deus Ex