DX on bittorrent thanks to yours truly!

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

DX on bittorrent thanks to yours truly!

Postby kBo » Thu Feb 10, 05 1:48 am

"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby Flib » Thu Feb 10, 05 2:07 am

Why do we need torrent for this?

Stop spreading torrentspy, I don't want them sued just yet.

On a more interesting note:
Ion Storm is dead, no one is the paying the Master Server bill, soon it will be taken down.
GODZ is finally is finally die.

Of course [A], you all have so many fucking noobs here, that you make a master server and have all these fucking gay ass noobs use it, and [A] won't completely die, it will just suck more ass than it did before.

I, for one, am glad, I no longer have to put up with Nochanc's bullshit anymore, and I can host a server without having to put up with noobs downloading and ruining my server.

On a more light note:
It's _legal_ to pirate DX, etc, now since it's no longer owned by anyone.

Oh, btw, go to hell ^-^
Flib
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 10, 05 2:25 am

On a lighter occasion it is probable to use that torrent for such unneccesary tasks for such occasions to be occured within the piracy and the inhabitant Deus Ex servers which cause the piracy for such occasion.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Flib » Thu Feb 10, 05 2:35 am

Derek wrote:On a lighter occasion it is probable to use that torrent for such unneccesary tasks for such occasions to be occured within the piracy and the inhabitant Deus Ex servers which cause the piracy for such occasion.
Er... noob.
Wanna use a little grammar and punctuation?
Then maybe people will listen to you.
Flib
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 10, 05 2:44 am

Flib wrote:
Derek wrote:On a lighter occasion it is probable to use that torrent for such unneccesary tasks for such occasions to be occured within the piracy and the inhabitant Deus Ex servers which cause the piracy for such occasion.
Er... noob.
Wanna use a little grammar and punctuation?
Then maybe people will listen to you.

Noob? You have absolutely no idea who you are speaking with.

Grammar and punctuation is in that whole sentence.

Wanna is not a word. Want to is two words.

I use more grammar than anyone I know, and I use more correct punctuation and spelling than you.

So please take note that you are expected to think about the post before you actually post it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Flib » Thu Feb 10, 05 3:16 am

Obviously he doesn't know who I am... -_-'

That people that _do_ know me know that I purposely flame people, with no intention of _actually_ pissing them off, and it not pissing them off. :roll:
Flib
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 10, 05 3:57 am

I don't really care. *mutters*
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Feb 10, 05 12:32 pm

I can't help it... X)

Derek wrote: use more grammar than anyone I know, and I use more correct punctuation and spelling than you.

To put a and after a commer is grammticly wrong.

According to my cousin who is studying to become a professor of english language anyways... :lol:
(Hard to belive she's related huh?)
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby kBo » Thu Feb 10, 05 10:48 pm

DarkKnight wrote:I can't help it... X)

Derek wrote: use more grammar than anyone I know, and I use more correct punctuation and spelling than you.

To put a and after a commer is grammticly wrong.

According to my cousin who is studying to become a professor of english language anyways... :lol:
(Hard to belive she's related huh?)

No, if the second part of the compund sentence (the bit after the and) is a complete sentence in and of itself, a comma before and is needed.
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby ZepHroN » Fri Feb 11, 05 8:45 am

no. because its not a new sentence if there is a comma

It would require a comma or semicolon if he didn't use the word "and".

I've had to write all of this in real English ¬_¬
ZepHroN
Elite

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 11, 05 2:52 pm

It's optional to use the comma in a sentence declaring another part of the sentence, because there is a halt, or a stop.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sat Feb 19, 05 2:05 pm

Flib wrote:Of course [A], you all have so many fucking noobs here, that you make a master server and have all these fucking gay ass noobs use it, and [A] won't completely die, it will just suck more ass than it did before.

I'm glad to hear such words from you, seems like you're envy, and if you're envy then there are things that make you being envy. That means a praise for my deed with [A] :D
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Feb 19, 05 3:07 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Flib wrote:Of course [A], you all have so many fucking noobs here, that you make a master server and have all these fucking gay ass noobs use it, and [A] won't completely die, it will just suck more ass than it did before.

I'm glad to hear such words from you, seems like you're envy, and if you're envy then there are things that make you being envy. That means a praise for my deed with [A] :D

*Rubs this in:*
Heh, reminds me of what GODZ forums we're mentioning how "Anti-Social" we had became in the last few months after Augest, wtf at that, well I'll just like to say...as formal as possible:
Fuck you, we have a right to be who we are, we DO have intelligence when we need it and we just want to have fun, so leave us alone instead of talking a load of crap about us behind our backs, just let us do what we want...we don't mention how stupid we think you lot are...much.
Tis weird, hardly any of them visit these forums cept Stevie ('cept you agreed to that post on GODZ in my memory. =/) and Emma (well not anymore) anyways...so why the hell was that person talking about us anyway. -_-...it was just one bloody user posting Racism, big deal, didn't need to make it look like we all was.
In the end the person who put that on their forums should be ashamed of themselves...but I should really post this in that topic on their forums instead of here... :oops:...

And sort out its grammer.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Deus Ex