Deus Ex 3

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

What ending?

Illuminati ending
18%
Dark age Ending
35%
Merge with AI Ending
47%

Total votes : 17

Deus Ex 3

Postby ~Sandro~ » Mon Oct 17, 05 5:23 pm

So what if YOU were making the story and plot of Deus ex 3, witch would be the real Seaquel of DX1 (not the crappy DX2) on what dx1 ending would be based your game, explain why :D
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Alistair » Mon Oct 17, 05 5:28 pm

Something completely different :P
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby ~Sandro~ » Mon Oct 17, 05 5:32 pm

~[A]kEy~ wrote:Something completely different :P

And what is your different?
~Sandro~
Regular

Re: Deus Ex 3

Postby James » Mon Oct 17, 05 5:38 pm

[MAC]LordSandro wrote:So what if YOU were making the story and plot of Deus ex 3, witch would be the real Seaquel of DX1 (not the crappy DX2) on what dx1 ending would be based your game, explain why :D

DX...2...was uh...real sequel.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby ~Sandro~ » Mon Oct 17, 05 5:40 pm

DX2 sucks, and it did not follow the DX Storyline!
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Bob » Mon Oct 17, 05 6:55 pm

[MAC]LordSandro wrote:DX2 sucks, and it did not follow the DX Storyline!

What dx2 are you talking about?!

Have you actually played Invisible War?
Bob
Forum God

Postby Gishank » Mon Oct 17, 05 7:56 pm

right u have Deus,Deus Ex,Deus Ex Inviaible war,Another deus ex thing, annd deus ex 3???
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Sandro~ » Mon Oct 17, 05 8:03 pm

Bob wrote:

Yep I played DXIW on my PC and it has nothing to do with the originnal! Realy DX1 one is an Awesome game, Dx2 is just another dull game...
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby clyzm » Mon Oct 17, 05 9:18 pm

(kcw)L)klop wrote:right u have Deus,Deus Ex,Deus Ex Inviaible war,Another deus ex thing, annd deus ex 3???

Actually Deus has nothing to do with the Deus Ex story whatsoever.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 18, 05 1:52 am

[MAC]LordSandro wrote:
Bob wrote:

Yep I played DXIW on my PC and it has nothing to do with the originnal! Realy DX1 one is an Awesome game, Dx2 is just another dull game...

Aha. Thats where I disagree. Invisible War was very much linked to the first or were you just not paying attention?

Alot of people say the game is dire and such. I don't, I think the game was very enjoyable to play through. I think that especially becuase it was tied so closely to the first. In fact I loved everything about the game. I fell that although it could have been a little better, Invisible War was not up to stratch in terms of story as the original. Tell me, what game isn't?!

Invisible War is a great game and I still can't see why so many people disagree even compared to the original.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Alistair » Tue Oct 18, 05 9:13 am

~[A]tomsk~ wrote:
(kcw)L)klop wrote:right u have Deus,Deus Ex,Deus Ex Inviaible war,Another deus ex thing, annd deus ex 3???

Actually Deus has nothing to do with the Deus Ex story whatsoever.

lmao i was about to say the same, owned XD
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby Snakey » Tue Oct 18, 05 4:19 pm

In Deus Ex 2, it followed the "Shut down the worlds electricity" ending, but also the "merge with Helios" ending. Making no sense.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby ~Sandro~ » Tue Oct 18, 05 5:30 pm

~Snakey~ wrote:In Deus Ex 2, it followed the "Shut down the worlds electricity" ending, but also the "merge with Helios" ending. Making no sense.

Yeah! that is why if there will ever be an dx3 i hope it will follow DX1 plot and be the real sequel of DX1!

I personaly prefer the Dart Age ending, it's a good base for making and RPG game!!!
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 18, 05 9:03 pm

[MAC]LordSandro wrote:
~Snakey~ wrote:In Deus Ex 2, it followed the "Shut down the worlds electricity" ending, but also the "merge with Helios" ending. Making no sense.

Yeah! that is why if there will ever be an dx3 i hope it will follow DX1 plot and be the real sequel of DX1!

I personaly prefer the Dart Age ending, it's a good base for making and RPG game!!!

You just went and contradicted yourself. The real ending you say? Well morally speaking there is no "real ending." And Invisible War continued on all 3 of the ending storylines which it would be rather odd to do anything else. Face it, there will be no offical DX3 in the forseeable future.

And stop drippling shite about how Invisible War sucked when you clearly had no idea what was going on in the game.
Bob
Forum God

Postby ~Sandro~ » Tue Oct 18, 05 9:58 pm

I did not contradicted myself. But ion Storm did, insted of making the following of DX1 they made IW, anothere dull game like i said before, a game you play once and you forget about it the real name should be DX:Ivisble Game. Deus EX 1 in the other hand is still played now, 5 years after it came out, especialy in single player. IW is playeded once only when it came out, look you have even more DX1 realated sites than sites for iw.
ps: you are probably right there will never be a DX3, but let the dx1 fans dream about it...
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 18, 05 10:28 pm

[MAC]LordSandro wrote:I did not contradicted myself. But ion Storm did, insted of making the following of DX1 they made IW, anothere dull game like i said before, a game you play once and you forget about it the real name should be DX:Ivisble Game. Deus EX 1 in the other hand is still played now, 5 years after it came out, especialy in single player. IW is playeded once only when it came out, look you have even more DX1 realated sites than sites for iw.
ps: you are probably right there will never be a DX3, but let the dx1 fans dream about it...

More community sites for dx1? Yes. Doesn't it occur to you that is due to the lack of editing tools avalible for Invisible War? I for one would love to play with the engine. Those physics are unreal!

Yes, I'm afraid you did contradict yourself. You said that Invisible War should follow the real sequal, which in the eyes of Ion Storm was the Helios merger. Yet you then go onto say that you would have liked to see the dark age version. You see, when it comes to an orignal game with 3 seperate endings, it is impossible to determine what most people would relate to.
Bob
Forum God

Postby ~Sandro~ » Tue Oct 18, 05 10:40 pm

if it followed at least one of the ending it would be more popular, i'm shure!
Yes I Like Dark age ending, couse imagine a rpg/FPS game set in postmodern time where the goverments exist no more where choas reigns upon all living things, almost the same as the Original Deus ex ! ! !
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby H1tman » Fri Oct 21, 05 12:52 am

My fave: Helios.

Btw- eh... wth are you takling about LordSandro, DX:IW was amazing.
H1tman
Forum Hero

Postby James » Fri Oct 21, 05 12:59 am

And adding to Bob's further statement.

The world wide black out happens too after the merge, but a differen't way.
Also Page died of course.

BUT!
He still took Helios' path and not Tong's or Lluminati's.

But they still happened, just that the Lluminati didn't come in that much power...but still got alot!

A TRUE sequel fits the perfect ending of it's predacessor's ending.
And that was Helios, to create the Deus Ex.

It did fit.
It is a real sequel.
Female AlexD has a big nose.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby AlexDenton » Mon Oct 24, 05 5:41 pm

DX 2 owns, yet it isn't as good as DX of course.

IT DOES FIT, fuckahs. Bob is right.

According to DX2, JC merged with Helios, then shut down the worlds communications isolating himself in his Arctic Sanctuary.

yes... COMMUNICATIONS! Meaning that people cannot contact one another, causing the collapse. Electricity still existed, therefore making JC and Helios one.
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Return to Deus Ex