Multi Player Reviews

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Multi Player Reviews

Postby James » Mon Feb 27, 12 7:19 pm

http://www.multiplayerreviews.com/

What we’d like, is a well thought out, review of the particular game. Things to write about are what you liked, what you didn’t like, features that appealed to you and maybe some that didn’t. What makes a game memorable?

We want both reviews of people that did and did not like the game. We do not screen reviews based on opinion, we only look to see if the content is thoughtful and presentable to the public.

Community reviewed products.

You can see my profile here:
http://www.multiplayerreviews.com/portfolio?user=Arbie
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psychotic » Thu Mar 01, 12 2:09 am

A little disappointing that Human Revolution ranks higher than the original Deus Ex on their list. I'll just assume that's because the site is relatively new.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Postby James » Thu Mar 01, 12 8:28 am

Surprised me too.

I'll be writing some reviews on Friday or the weekend and seeing how it works.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psychotic » Sun Mar 04, 12 9:49 pm

Tried it once, found it too difficult to sort out my thoughts on the game, that well.

Or, to be more precise: Any review I make is probably going to be short and to the point. I can be creative about lots of things, but writing is not one of them, I'm too concise (good but bad, I suppose?).

Give us a shout when you're done, I'd look forward to reading them.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Postby ynnaD » Mon Mar 05, 12 1:14 pm

I used to write reviews for an old gaming website that had a main page similar to IGN along with forums which is where i was spotted, i wrote a fair amount of reviews, the oldest ones were poor in quality but they did get better in time, some of the last few i wrote i was quite proud of , i miss writing them now, the website went into decline from lack of visitors, we were going for a good 4/5 years.
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Return to Gaming and Technology