The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Do you played this game before?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes : 7

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Postby Zonder » Sun Nov 30, 03 10:30 pm

In this game you can play very very long. This is first/3rd person rpg. But it is so big, so free :o . You can go where you want at any time. It have chosing you hero(Like DX), dialogues(Not so cool like DX, but it much more), magic(like Implants in DX), skills(much more then DX, but DX still better), inventory(more bigger then DX - I always say, that in DX inventory too small then it should be), many items, (there is some the same what in DX), many NPC(in this DX more conceptual), and much more... If you have at least 3-4 weeks(it's time in what I played - in waiting DX2) - you must play in this(In condition that you like time in which game maded) :D

I may talk more... if it needs
none
Zonder
Poster

Postby BrennyBoy » Mon Dec 01, 03 12:13 am

I havnt played Morrowind but I want to. It sounds like a good game so Ill see if I can get it off of Kazza (not that I use it to DL things illeagly ohh no!).
Anyway I dont mean to be rude but I just want to inform you that your English is not particularly good. I would recomend you have more english lessons.
The question should be "has anyone played this game before" or "does anyone play this game". Sorry to be padantic (fussy) just it had to be said.
-Brennyboy, BRENDAN aka Ironman
for the lush theame tune click the followoing link: http://www.thermaldegree.com//Iron_Man_1996.mp3
BrennyBoy

Postby Malachai » Mon Dec 01, 03 1:51 am

Dont' forget that this is an International forum, therefore we can't dictate to others that they have to use proper English. I live in the good ol' USA and I understood what he said, that should be enough. Welcome to the forums Zonder, feel free to post more often if you like.
Malachai
Wannabe

Thanks, friends(???)

Postby Zonder » Mon Dec 01, 03 8:38 am

Thank brennyboy, that you said something on my english. I know my english isn't so good.
Thank you Malachai to understand me :lol:

And I have question:
Can I change my question( 8) ) and add one variant of answer? I had added one more answer "No, but I will play!!!", but there is only two variants :roll:
none
Zonder
Poster

Postby Dae » Mon Dec 01, 03 3:58 pm

Lol
=========
Zonder: не смотри на этот народ, они, кроме Malachai, немного туповаты. Тем не менее, старайся писать без ошибок. Если тебе нужна помощь, контактни меня (смотри сайт > раздел contacts), я тебе смогу подсказать, если смогу. Если ещё не понял, я лидер ALPHA и я русский (Санкт-Петербург).
Если хочешь поболтать ещё и с русскими, лучше иди на planetdeusex.ru/forum - там ты ни одного буржуя не встретишь
=========
Sorrys for a little cyr addition :P
Dae
Alpha

Postby Malachai » Mon Dec 01, 03 10:10 pm

Thank you for the compliment Daedalus :wink: .
Malachai
Wannabe

Return to Gaming and Technology