Regarding the warnings

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Regarding the warnings

Postby Survive. » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:16 pm

Ok, I have seen people being warned countless times today.

But some are very, very pathetic. But most warnings are used for the best.

----

Gishank wrote:So you warned him for spamming..,.... :roll: *Wonders if Alex is turning crazy..... Well, crazier*

He was just messing, and he gets one warning. Sorry, but I do find some people a bit to tight with warnings, and just loves to give them out. Maybe he did go over the top a bit, I am just saying. Some people take stuff other ways than other people, so I will understand if you start warning me...

----

¤[ß2S]¤0o7 wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:Yeah okay, heres a warning.

Sources which back my point
Revel in your failure fool

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=5427

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/~r330897/ ... 6-Classic/

http://www.vgpub.com/Winning-Eleven-2007-PS2/review

Here is another one, he was just trying to prove a point. I really don't understand...

----

Just pointing it out, sorry.

Dan.
Survive.
Master

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:26 pm

Danny was spamming and, although trying to prove a point, he was just fanboy'in up a topic unrelated to what he was talking about.

In short: He was getting another "PS3 IS DA BEST" post in because there's a lot of 360 users on this forum. Flame baiting etc.

I can't say much about the klop one, but he deserves a warn for that bloody computer topic as it is...
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:26 pm

About Danny's.
Of course I warned him, I told him to shut up because he was bringing a flamewar into a topic without a flame.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Survive. » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:28 pm

Ok, now I understand the Danny one.

But what about the rest of the topics. Some of them are pathetic, do you think the same?
Survive.
Master

Postby James » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:37 pm

Oh yeah I delivered Klop's didn't I, off topic while it was in rant section.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Survive. » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:44 pm

Oh ok. Sorry, but as I said, some are a bit not asked for.
Survive.
Master

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:45 pm

¤[ß2S]¤Sürvívë wrote:Ok, now I understand the Danny one.

But what about the rest of the topics. Some of them are pathetic, do you think the same?

yea but its some kind of moderator communism here, i mean if you are not a moderator you are "nothing" :)
I'm saying it because many moderators spam several times and dont get anything and still they warn people even in spam section for spamming! :P
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Professor Layton » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:51 pm

That topic you're referring to wasn't originally placed in spam, I believe.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Thu Oct 25, 07 5:55 pm

Also Moderators/Admins/Members of [A] are still warned, just in forums you can't see. :wink:
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby {17}~Rob~ » Thu Oct 25, 07 6:56 pm

Its still hypicritical on this forum. (spelling?)
Last edited by {17}~Rob~ on Thu Oct 25, 07 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.clan-17.co.uk

[DX-ST]DJ wrote:why my enemys ran away?

MASTAKILLA wrote:I want a parrot and teach it to talk dirty to me when I wank
{17}~Rob~
Poster

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Thu Oct 25, 07 9:12 pm

Clix wrote:That topic you're referring to wasn't originally placed in spam, I believe.

It's not the only one.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Survive. » Thu Oct 25, 07 9:51 pm

But why is the reason you move it to spam? So you can spam in it yourself? :roll:
Survive.
Master

Postby Kaiden » Thu Oct 25, 07 10:52 pm

{17}~Rob~, lol, then don't post here if you don't like it. Also, please explain how we are hypocritical =D.

¤[ß2S]¤Sürvívë, some topics are requested to be kept open but are off-topic, so they are moved, some topics are split from other topics that have gone off-topic. Some topics are made in the wrong place like "OMG I JUST SAW THIS GUY IN THE STREET I HAVEN'T SEEN IN 4 YEARS", placed in Deus Ex, is moved to Spam. I prefer placing a topic in General Chat.

DeathMaster, please point out atleat 3 topics where this has occured so we may investigate this further, if not, please stand down.
Last edited by Kaiden on Fri Oct 26, 07 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ynnaD » Fri Oct 26, 07 9:24 am

Why bother arguing? There's no point of us 'lower' users arguing, because we are insignificant compared to the higher 'authoirty' around here such as the famous members of the forum and mods and admins, there isn't any point arguing, even if we are right in a rare occasion, because we will just get warned or banned.
Last edited by ynnaD on Fri Oct 26, 07 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri Oct 26, 07 5:15 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:DeathMaster, please point out atleat 3 topics where this has occured so we may investigate this further, if not, please stand down.

No I won't.
It's like you kill somebody and you say you are innocent because you've got to kill 3 people to be a criminal. rofl. I hope you get what I mean.

We both know that the moderation system doesn't work as perfect as you think or want to think. Now all you have to do is face it and try to solve it. :wink:
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Kaiden » Fri Oct 26, 07 5:21 pm

Lol, if everyone obeyed the rules there wouldn't be a need for a warning system, if you want to spam go on 17 or RTK, as they don't have rules against it.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri Oct 26, 07 5:31 pm

I did NOT say that the warning system is needless, I said that it's abused.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Kaiden » Fri Oct 26, 07 5:59 pm

It keeps order, seems fine to me. You need 4 warnings to get banned, if you manage to get 4 warnings you clearly haven't read the rules or are trying to get yourself banned.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby {17}~Rob~ » Fri Oct 26, 07 5:59 pm

You got banned for that post this morning? NO.

Also Kaiden u avoid the question, would I of been warned for that post I quoted?
Last edited by {17}~Rob~ on Fri Oct 26, 07 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.clan-17.co.uk

[DX-ST]DJ wrote:why my enemys ran away?

MASTAKILLA wrote:I want a parrot and teach it to talk dirty to me when I wank
{17}~Rob~
Poster

Postby James » Fri Oct 26, 07 6:00 pm

{17}~Rob~ wrote:You got banned for that post this morning? NO.

All admins did.
Get with the times.
This is also a excuse that we get equally punished like idiots who claim this hilarious butt hurt stuff.
Last edited by James on Fri Oct 26, 07 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri Oct 26, 07 6:37 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:It keeps order, seems fine to me. You need 4 warnings to get banned, if you manage to get 4 warnings you clearly haven't read the rules or are trying to get yourself banned.

So you say that if I get warned by MODERATOR ABUSE, it doesn't matter? (It happened only once anyway?) What if i get 4 warnings that way? Grow up man.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby {17}agentsmith » Fri Oct 26, 07 8:27 pm

look i think theres been more then enough people complaining about moderatorship on this forum to merit it being looked into at least
and don't bother saying "if you dont like it post somwhere else" thats a cheap way of defending yourselves :evil:
im not for a minute saying all mods on here are bad but im saying that the system should defo be looked over

in fact all three of my warnings were off one person in partcular, after i raised this with him he repeatedly insulted me, bearing in mind all my warnings were for silly things this makes it even worse
in fact one of the warnings was given because i was laughing at a joke he made and didnt put a long enough comment :lol:
maxtor01 wrote:Yea virtual memory! the head seeks STRONG left and right and THE command makes you have to reboot when your eatmemmed. so u may have to repair windows if it screws up install and i didnt say he could shut it down (my uncle is arrogent). and i BACK up like no tomorrow!
{17}agentsmith
Poster

Postby Kaiden » Fri Oct 26, 07 11:45 pm

DeathMaster wrote:
~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:It keeps order, seems fine to me. You need 4 warnings to get banned, if you manage to get 4 warnings you clearly haven't read the rules or are trying to get yourself banned.

So you say that if I get warned by MODERATOR ABUSE, it doesn't matter? (It happened only once anyway?) What if i get 4 warnings that way? Grow up man.

Actually most people here just dislike you because your posts consist of spam and flame.

look i think theres been more then enough people complaining about moderatorship on this forum to merit it being looked into at least

Yes, I believe so. The Moderating will be looked over, although I can't guarantee any change to it, thanks for the posts.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Return to Site and forum questions