If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Krieg » Thu Mar 23, 06 11:02 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
Bullet wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:
Keep swimming around in your own void of mind, I can guarentee nothing good can come out of it.

wow , i even got your guarentee , a guarentee of a guy 6 hours flying from my country , well that sure means much for me , to bad the teachers on my school would disagree with you ;) , besides , as if you know me enough to know if something usefull can come out of me , i don't think so , plus i doubt you will , luckily for me :D , you are being a bitch in argueing , the last few posts against lil cute angel were only against her person , she did that aswell , but the blunt remark first come from you , than from her .But continue in getting more personal against each other , i actually enjoy it :D :D :D

^_^

Again you're wrong. She started the personal-ness, not I. Oh, and go do something useful - IE minding your own business, thanks.

i am doing something usefull , enjoying argueing , its nothing personal dude :D , just like you said about the argue against archetype and moshman , one forum you argue against them , others you agree , and nothing was really that personal and today am to hobbyless to mind my own business since i got none at 23.00 gmt+1 , but its getting to off-topic now , kthanks , jays doing a good job :D
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Wasted » Thu Mar 23, 06 11:08 pm

The Crowing wrote:
I've finally settled the argument through Mainman's side, I don't need any more banta.

SO what, Mianmans happy (which it appears, he isnt) and everythings fine? Ok, youve never liked me or mainman right, but using your new rules that you use to take over the forum to get us out of ehre is wrong. When poeple think of amdin they dotn even think of any other [A] they jsut think of you.

cataclyzm wrote:You are selective, just admit it.

Hell yeah, someone understands me.

Cmon, this couldve even been a good topic, but it appears feedback fo your rules is instantly bad. You do kn ow people are meant to enjoy themselves dont you?
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Fri Mar 24, 06 12:26 am

Apparently, Snakey, you have no idea what flaming is. I just disagreed, and then she started insulting me, so it came from there. You can't expect me to just say "okay yeah i agree widd u LAWL!"

Open General Flood, stop being selective and the forum is okay with me.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Wasted » Fri Mar 24, 06 4:33 pm

Yeah I mean thats out of order, General flood rules.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Snakey » Fri Mar 24, 06 4:59 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Apparently, Snakey, you have no idea what flaming is. I just disagreed, and then she started insulting me, so it came from there. You can't expect me to just say "okay yeah i agree widd u LAWL!"

Open General Flood, stop being selective and the forum is okay with me.

I was going to post a seroius reply to that backing up my point, but mid-post I thought "screw it" and clicked the Back button.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Fri Mar 24, 06 6:03 pm

why ? why you want general flood back ? so you can double the amount of posts you got by posting crap ?
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Wasted » Fri Mar 24, 06 7:17 pm

No, so we can actually have some fun on this forum, not look back on general flood and think I wish It was still open.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby James » Fri Mar 24, 06 8:08 pm

You're definatly not getting it back now.
Don't even try to make demands, especially if this argument was made just for the Spam section back.

Tough luck, its what you get for making me purchase guilt.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Previous

Return to Site and forum questions