If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:16 pm

The Crowing wrote:
Bob wrote:
The Crowing wrote:[quote="Bob"]Don't ever mention The Who or Rush in the same sentence as "Emo" ever again.

Hehe, it was an example.

Rush sounding almost exactly like Coheed and Cambria!

No, Coheed and Cmabria sound almost exactly like Rush.

You know what I mean!

Stay out of the 'Ton bro, there's some bad shit goin' down.

Relevance please before I warn you?[/quote]

You've got to calm down, Hitler. It's meant as a joke.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:18 pm

cataclyzm wrote:You've got to calm down, Hitler. It's meant as a joke.

Excuse me?

It seemed a kinda bit WAY offtopic to me, thats why I asked.
Now stop critizing false views.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:20 pm

The Crowing wrote:

Excuse me?

Lighten up. He probably meant "don't go there." Jesus man, you've changed.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:22 pm

no , he is just obeying the dictatorship rules lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:23 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
The Crowing wrote:

Excuse me?

I didn't see this, thats why I asked.
You can't judge it at all unless I banned him.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:25 pm

The Crowing wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:
The Crowing wrote:[quote="cataclyzm"]You've got to calm down, Hitler. It's meant as a joke.

Excuse me?

You can't judge it at all unless I banned him.[/quote]
Ban me. Fascist.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:27 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:
The Crowing wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:[quote="The Crowing"][quote="cataclyzm"]You've got to calm down, Hitler. It's meant as a joke.

Excuse me?

Ban me. Fascist.[/quote]

Hold on, what is this?, why the random hate towards me?
Why would I ban you, give me a reason?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:29 pm

Because you're being a tart. If you don't loosen up, Derek's gonna start a rebellion against the dictatorship of [A]'s forum.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:30 pm

but didn't we actually all agree that the uber nazi dictatorship had to be brought back ?
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:31 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Because you're being a tart. If you don't loosen up, Derek's gonna start a rebellion against the dictatorship of [A]'s forum.

And this would lead to what?
Do you expect to get something out of an empty voyage?

And its hardly a dictatorship, things have quieted down and a lack of fustration has been shown.
No more shit topics, if they will be...they'd easilly get rid of!

I've done nothing unfair at the moment of time.

Bullet wrote:but didn't we actually all agree that the uber nazi dictatorship had to be brought back ?

Also an major point.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:38 pm

Tension? What about the tension of whoever's spamming and who's not, what about the war between Klop, Mainman and Wasted decreeing if they spammed/flamed or not? Talking to me about tension. This is just gone mad now. I don't see any quieting down, I just see the normal forum. You've done one thing unfair: not let people get on with their view of this forum. You're the one who should get a warning, nazi.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MainMan » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:38 pm

Moved from other topic:

Because all of a sudden you've become really uptight, uncool and just plain selfish. I couldn't make a joke without being threatened with a warning, and in reality, all my posts (even where I am "flaming") are not what you define as "flame". I have NEVER said "U IS dA gAY" or anything like that, infact my arguments are always sensible, based on relevant facts or my views on a particular subject.

I am one of the 2 members with a warning now, when in fact the "flamers" of this board and the people which really have made it go down the shitter are the ones that "omg u r gay coz u lik 0augz", or people like them who start arguments for no reason. real negative arseholes (e.g. Muler, or Mole, or bigDAWG, etc) , and yet you do nothing to them. (Yes I have flamed in those threads, but only in response, and with a backed up argument). Man, this site used to be cool, but now I get hate because I voice my opinion about things, (infact in a better way than many others on this board).
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby MrBlackDX » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:40 pm

The Crowing wrote:
~MainMan~ wrote:
The Crowing wrote:[quote="cataclyzm"][quote="The Crowing"][quote="cataclyzm"]You've got to calm down, Hitler. It's meant as a joke.

Excuse me?

Ban me. Fascist.[/quote]

Hold on, what is this?, why the random hate towards me?
Why would I ban you, give me a reason?[/quote]

By mis-interpreting MainMan in the first place, (and Im not talking about said topic, but like a month before when for some reason MainMan attracted hate, which I personally dont comprehend from my viewpoint, but oh well), this "random hate" is a given.

Dude, one could argue that your Admining has been selective, thats what I could infere anyway
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:41 pm

Ben is right. You've gone too far.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:42 pm

Mainman wrote:or people like them who start arguments for no reason. real negative arseholes (e.g. Muler, or Mole, or bigDAWG, etc)

Dude, you don't know half the people on this board, don't comment about them as if you know them.

Mole may seem a flamer to you, but he has proven to us and other members that his isn't your typical "zomg flame shu now" type of person.

You can voice your opinion alright, but without flame(like you have done in the past).
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:44 pm

No Keith, take the Rebellion against [A] Dictatorship (RAAD)'s side. James's warnings have revolved around mainman and wasted, probably because he hates both of them.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MrBlackDX » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:46 pm

cataclyzm wrote:No Keith, take the Rebellion against [A] Dictatorship (RAAD)'s side. James's warnings have revolved around mainman and wasted, probably because he hates both of them.

I wouldnt go as far to say that

What I will say though is any hate towards MainMan from Jay is probably misguided
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:46 pm

Yeah I know. I just wanted to put some humor into this topic, but unfortunately it seems impossible.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MrBlackDX » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:48 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Yeah I know. I just wanted to put some humor into this topic, but unfortunately it seems impossible.

Yeah, mate im just covering my back before I get Nazi'd
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:48 pm

cataclyzm wrote:No Keith, take the Rebellion against [A] Dictatorship (RAAD)'s side. James's warnings have revolved around mainman and wasted, probably because he hates both of them.

I'm to stick up for those two? To be honest i don't really like Wasted nor do i know Mainman well enough to back him up, especially when i know James better than both.

Think about this forum before Wasted was here, we had just klop(he's different now), Wasted has proven already that he cannot change.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:49 pm

MrBlack wrote:By mis-interpreting MainMan in the first place, (and Im not talking about said topic, but like a month before when for some reason MainMan attracted hate, which I personally dont comprehend from my viewpoint, but oh well), this "random hate" is a given.

Dude, one could argue that your Admining has been selective, thats what I could infere anyway

I have not mis-interpretated MainMan at all, I haven't a problem with how his personality is. But I have had a problem with some of his attitude on the forum, so I've sorted it in past.

When I said I was warning him over it, I was gonna warn him if he didn't back up his joke. It wasn't a threat much so.

And that is pretty hypocritcal, since you all mention your hate of Wasted, who I don't mind at all as he knows as I talk to him on MSN.

I am not being selective, but the reason I reinforced the rules lately was selective over the Deus Ex section. And I recall Mainman or Wasted not being part of it.
When I said "people like you" it was a joke.

Because all of a sudden you've become really uptight, uncool and just plain selfish. I couldn't make a joke without being threatened with a warning, and in reality, all my posts (even where I am "flaming") are not what you define as "flame". I have NEVER said "U IS dA gAY" or anything like that, infact my arguments are always sensible, based on relevant facts or my views on a particular subject.

I am one of the 2 members with a warning now, when in fact the "flamers" of this board and the people which really have made it go down the shitter are the ones that "omg u r gay coz u lik 0augz", or people like them who start arguments for no reason. real negative arseholes (e.g. Muler, or Mole, or bigDAWG, etc) , and yet you do nothing to them. (Yes I have flamed in those threads, but only in response, and with a backed up argument). Man, this site used to be cool, but now I get hate because I voice my opinion about things, (infact in a better way than many others on this board).

I haven't really changed at all!
Stop insulting people like that anyway!, even if they're the reason why the rules are done...if they play their little flamewars again I hope to use it full force.
If you see me as an enemy, be it that, but its your loss.

Tension? What about the tension of whoever's spamming and who's not, what about the war between Klop, Mainman and Wasted decreeing if they spammed/flamed or not? Talking to me about tension. This is just gone mad now. I don't see any quieting down, I just see the normal forum. You've done one thing unfair: not let people get on with their view of this forum. You're the one who should get a warning, nazi.

You're the one causing the tension on my side, I am open to any critizism on MSN or this forum.
You know I'm a nice person, but suddenly you got this interpretation I've changed or something.
I mean, I've just laughed at everything on this forum and I still do, yet you get annoyied at the certain obsession of mine!

I mean seriously, lighten up!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:50 pm

And think about how unfair James is. Wasted or not, he warns people he has a recent or past confrontations with. He won't warn the dudes at the deus ex section simply because he does not know them.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MainMan » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:50 pm

Yes this is true. Ok wasted, fair enough, some of his posts are complete bullshit, and even he will admit to that, maybe he needs to get back on track. But me, what have I done? Is it because I am friends with Wasted that you automatically group me with him? If you have something against me, (although i don't see why you would), that's fair enough, but have the decency not to abuse admin and always watch me in the hopes of warning me when I slip up.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:55 pm

When Wasted sees this: unblock me...I just realised you blocked me yesteday.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:57 pm

I've had him blocked for about 2 months now, it's been fun.

He started calling me a pedophile, he deserved it.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby MainMan » Mon Mar 20, 06 10:57 pm

Don't ignore the post above ^^^ (edit: that was to Jay, and referring to my last post)
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:00 pm

I've already mentioned the answer in this topic and MSN.

I am not selective.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:23 pm

You are selective, just admit it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:24 pm

cataclyzm wrote:You are selective, just admit it.

I've finally settled the argument through Mainman's side, I don't need any more banta.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:25 pm

Banta? So you're still not mature?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Next

Return to Site and forum questions