If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby MrBlackDX » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:26 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Banta? So you're still not mature?

stfu, I say Banta
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby James » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:26 pm

Okay, banter*

Banter is actually a slang word for destruction of property or grafitti.
It isn't...that immature, but its a funny word so its used immature like that.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 20, 06 11:26 pm

Nein, James said he's gonna be more mature and act like an adult, meanwhile using the word "banta."
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 21, 06 1:38 am

In my opinion, you're all a bunch of fucking kiddies.

"I'm gonna revolt!"

"I didn't mis-interperet him"

"Suck my balls"

I too felt that the so called, "Nazi mode" was required, the spam brought about by some newer members of the forums needed to be contained. It was pissing me off, not an easy task y'know?

As far as I'm concerned, you should all be grateful that you are all able to post your opinon.

Don't like it? Fuck off elsewhere.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Dae » Tue Mar 21, 06 9:13 am

I wouldn't say that there's any kind of "Jay's dictatorship". Well, I haven't noticed it anywhere. From time to time he's trying to keep the topic. What's wrong with that? Someone simply wants a conflict imho.
Dae
Alpha

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Tue Mar 21, 06 9:39 am

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:I wouldn't say that there's any kind of "Jay's dictatorship". Well, I haven't noticed it anywhere. From time to time he's trying to keep the topic. What's wrong with that? Someone simply wants a conflict imho.

You know I was just thinking this same thing while I read this! I mean wtf guys? Jay's just keeping to rules, not selecting people at all! Whats all the fuss for!?
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby Alistair » Tue Mar 21, 06 5:43 pm

James's admining shits like a bull and pisses like a dawg.

Exceeding Satisfying... At most times anyway.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby Wasted » Tue Mar 21, 06 7:53 pm

The Crowing wrote:When Wasted sees this: unblock me...I just realised you blocked me yesteday.

Didnt block You, + If I had blocked you, it would have just stopped you form dictating your new rules to me+ Its my fucking choice. K?

@ MrBlack (for one of his posts :? ) But didnt you see? Hes got somehting agaisnt me and mainman. Personally I dont care whther hes got somehting against me,(no offence) Im not gonna be firends with everyone on the internet, Bujt mainman did nothing, Hes mostly the one who tells me to be mature.

You may or may not believe this, but 1st, theres at least one mdop out there whos not bothering in stopping me and mainman getting warned but want to save smook. 2nd, When selecting a mod, what was he loking for? Someone trustwrothy no doubt, so why didnt he trust zans quote? When I asked him, He obviously knew what he was doing, so instead called Zan an Irish fucker, and told me to stop bitching. Keep quiet for a while, K?
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Krieg » Tue Mar 21, 06 8:19 pm

james hasn't changed at all , he still picks on me with my goth metal music taste but i know he is joking and only saying it because he can't say anything else to me , and even if it was a little provoke to get me so far to flame at him i didn't , since i stand above all that 8) 8)
rules are rules and jay is just following the rules , although he or a different mod should have warned smookie since he posted a 1 word post after the rules were there , the james i now see is the same james i saw when i joined this forum , so stop moaning and follow the rules
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 21, 06 9:58 pm

We all know Keith is a gay Irish man.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue Mar 21, 06 10:06 pm

Bob wrote:We all know Keith is a gay Irish man.

Like Tom Hanks in that gay movie he was in.....twice.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Tue Mar 21, 06 10:16 pm

I don't want a conflict. I'm just saying some of Jay's warnings are selective. I hate Wasted too, but MainMan's alright with me, and Jay's picking on both of them. Imho, I think Jimmy Robinson should stop acting like a damn teacher on these forums.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Wed Mar 22, 06 12:55 am

You know, tbh.

You're picking and being selective on me. :)

But I'm laughing and WPing Irish as we speak.

Im not gonna be firends with everyone on the internet, Bujt mainman did nothing

Too bad!, I've made best mates with people on this forum!
Chococat is my cloestest and bestest friend!

That is an amazing combination...hows you these days?

You may or may not believe this, but 1st, theres at least one mdop out there whos not bothering in stopping me and mainman getting warned but want to save smook. 2nd, When selecting a mod, what was he loking for? Someone trustwrothy no doubt, so why didnt he trust zans quote? When I asked him, He obviously knew what he was doing, so instead called Zan an Irish fucker, and told me to stop bitching. Keep quiet for a while, K?

You're twisting my words!

I did believe Zan's quote, but like I said the post was deleted...soooo:
"There is no solid proof to warn Smookie, but Zan could of had the chance to"
Its only being fair.

And I love Keith and the other Irish cunts on this board, doesn't stop me playing fun!
Hell I insult my ginger friends all the time, but they don't mind.

Also, I concider you kind of...idiotic for this, I actually didn't mind you at all, but ah well...
Word write you signed, in a letter saying "you lose."
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 22, 06 2:50 am

You can insult gingers all you want because your English sucks.

Fucking scouser.
Bob
Forum God

Postby clyzm » Wed Mar 22, 06 5:56 am

The Crowing wrote:You know, tbh.

You're picking and being selective on me. :)

But I'm laughing and WPing Irish as we speak.

Im not gonna be firends with everyone on the internet, Bujt mainman did nothing

Too bad!, I've made best mates with people on this forum!
Chococat is my cloestest and bestest friend!

That is an amazing combination...hows you these days?

You're twisting my words!

I did believe Zan's quote, but like I said the post was deleted...soooo:
"There is no solid proof to warn Smookie, but Zan could of had the chance to"
Its only being fair.

And I love Keith and the other Irish cunts on this board, doesn't stop me playing fun!
Hell I insult my ginger friends all the time, but they don't mind.

Also, I concider you kind of...idiotic for this, I actually didn't mind you at all, but ah well...
Word write you signed, in a letter saying "you lose."

I'm being selective on YOU?

Do you KNOW how many debates I'm fighting against?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:06 am

Me being selective.
But I'm not.
So why me?, because I warned people?, stop being selective. :)
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alistair » Wed Mar 22, 06 5:50 pm

Im keeping good but I miss my mates at my mums :(
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:06 pm

Over the past few years of being in this forum from eversince me joining the first day till now, I think it was much better in terms of control and maturity level in the forums, though now all I hear is Chuck Norris this, or Flame Wars there, or Spambots (though this one can't be helped). I think what Jay is doing is just fine, I don't see any dictatorship here, he is just adding more control and limits by implementing newer rules that prevent immature village idiots from doing weird things on the forums like those Chuck Norris jokes which I still don't get, also for those who hate these new implements, get used to it and be glad that Jay actually warn you of your actions.
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby clyzm » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:16 pm

It's supposed to be funny, acting like an adult is just being an emo. Besides James, you're the only one who gave warnings these past few weeks. I'm not being mature, who fucking says? So I have a little bit of fun and jokes, and you're gonna call me a fscking immature village idiot for that? If everyone was like that, the world wouldn't be interesting. Look at the bigger picture.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:18 pm

cataclyzm wrote:It's supposed to be funny, acting like an adult is just being an emo.

LOL , were did you got that thought :lol:
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:19 pm

cataclyzm wrote:It's supposed to be funny, acting like an adult is just being an emo. Besides James, you're the only one who gave warnings these past few weeks. I'm not being mature, who fucking says? So I have a little bit of fun and jokes, and you're gonna call me a fscking immature village idiot for that? If everyone was like that, the world wouldn't be interesting. Look at the bigger picture.

Seriously.

What the HELL are you talking about?, you're taking this a little too much...wrong.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:20 pm

Jesus, can't go one day without fagtarts calling you a hypocrite and a liar. Go play with dolls and start cutting yourself up, Emos.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:21 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Jesus, can't go one day without fagtarts calling you a hypocrite and a liar. Go play with dolls and start cutting yourself up, Emos.

Hahaha, I love your retalation stereotyping me as an scene kid, when you're the one acting all thrashy and booboowahwah!
(Sorry if that sounded mean)
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:23 pm

Oh fsck off.

Warning me for that? It's not considered flaming now is it?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:27 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Oh fsck off.

Warning me for that? It's not considered flaming now is it?

Not really, now calm down and give me a hug!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Mar 22, 06 10:28 pm

I can't be! Do you KNOW HOW PISSED OFF I AM AT THIS DICTATING SHIZZ!

Gimme a cookie and we'll call it a deal.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Wed Mar 22, 06 11:33 pm

cataclyzm wrote:It's supposed to be funny, acting like an adult is just being an emo.

So you claim that,
Flame wars are fun
People getting insulted are fun
Spamming on irrelavent things are fun
Openning threads only to say a stupid thing is fun

And he is not acting like an adult, he noticed that the level of immaturity in this forum is rising tremendously, issuing warnings is just being kind instead of banning straight away.
Acting like an adult and being emo are two completely different things, acting like an adult means you have a sense of responsibility and control while being an emo means you are whining too much about life being a sad thing for you and looking down at yourself.
Also this is not a dictating "shizz", it is just setting new limits and applying more control so that this forum, that is suppose to be dedicated to both the clan and the game, does not turn into an immature circus
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 12:04 am

First of all, flame wars, where do you detect those? I only see arguments, a flame war is like: "OMG FUK U, NO WAI FUK U MAN", shit like that. If you can't take the "responsibilty" of an insult, then you don't deserve to be here. People getting insulted, oh so that is supposed to suck? If you get insulted and your feelings get hurt and you cry, it's because you're an emo and need to stop being a whiny little chickenshit and insult back. It might not prove anything, but at least it's something called defense. Spamming irrelevantly, nobody's done that here but to only attempt to try to make people laugh on a serious topic. Opening threads to say stupid things? So you say our freedom is stupid, our freedom to speak our minds?

If he's not acting like an adult, then he should lay off the blow and stop acting like a damn treehugger, fscking teacher shite. The forum immaturity has risen, mainly because of Wasted and Klop. But without immaturity, maturity will not exist. So, we practically devote time to those people, despite the fact that they may be assholes/stoners/fagtarts. Like I said, this forum is not an immature circus, and if you're gonna tell me that it is not because of Jay, you are completely wrong. Some people actually take things serious around here.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Thu Mar 23, 06 12:16 am

cataclyzm wrote:First of all, flame wars, where do you detect those? I only see arguments, a flame war is like: "OMG FUK U, NO WAI FUK U MAN", shit like that. If you can't take the "responsibilty" of an insult, then you don't deserve to be here. People getting insulted, oh so that is supposed to suck? If you get insulted and your feelings get hurt and you cry, it's because you're an emo and need to stop being a whiny little chickenshit and insult back. It might not prove anything, but at least it's something called defense. Spamming irrelevantly, nobody's done that here but to only attempt to try to make people laugh on a serious topic. Opening threads to say stupid things? So you say our freedom is stupid, our freedom to speak our minds?

If he's not acting like an adult, then he should lay off the blow and stop acting like a damn treehugger, fscking teacher shite. The forum immaturity has risen, mainly because of Wasted and Klop. But without immaturity, maturity will not exist. So, we practically devote time to those people, despite the fact that they may be assholes/stoners/fagtarts. Like I said, this forum is not an immature circus, and if you're gonna tell me that it is not because of Jay, you are completely wrong. Some people actually take things serious around here.

We unlike you, do not cry on an insult and obviously you do not know what spamming is. You are saying that openning threads to say stupid things is your freedom? Then a dictionary of stupidity has hit your head when you were typing this, because freedom is for those who deserves it and not for those who abuse it by openning a thread jus to say "F*ck You!" to someone because that is stupid and that should of been taken elsewhere. Yes I do admit that there are some serious people here, but not enough to support Jay's cause in restoring some limits in this forum
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Mar 23, 06 12:35 am

I don't cry over insults, that suggestion is more hypocritical bs I would expect. You're just a hypocrite. You base suggestions off posts. I know what spamming is, and I just happen to see one right now. Your opinion is that the threads we open are stupid, and that's one of the many stereotypical things you have said. Threads are stupid through your eyes, but some threads aren't. It's funny to see pathetic argumenters trying to come up with so many damn reasons to make me look bad, kinda funny really, I would expect this from dolts. Just keep making them up, when you're bored start using evidence. Kinda hard, right? You can open a thread to say whatever you like, regardless of the message unless it breaks the rule of the forum. If you think opening a thread just to say something is stupid, then you're the exact definition of 'stupidity." Only two people here are jokes; maybe a third. Those people are wasted, klop, and maybe mainman. The other people, even though I can't entirely speak for them, are serious. Another view from this is to actually take into accounting, is that before there were limits, there were the normal forum. It was fun back then, but when Jay got tired of the deus ex section, he decided for another uber nazi mode, which kinda pisses me off because he goes uber nazi just because of arguments around this forum like this one you and I are having. Now, before you post more stupidity, please take into accounting different views of this forum.
clyzm
Forum Master God

PreviousNext

Return to Site and forum questions