A suggestion...

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

A suggestion...

Postby MainMan » Sun Mar 26, 06 9:56 am

I don't know if it's possible to install it on this forum, but have other people seen Reputation systems on other forums. If you like what someone said, you can give them positive rep, and if not, negative rep. The people who have been here for longer and have more posts have more power (e.g. one of their reputation points counts as 10, or something.)

I think this would be a good idea, since it would be an encouraging method of stopping people posting bullshit, as they know they would get minus-repped for it.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Gishank » Sun Mar 26, 06 10:20 am

You talking about the Karma mod? I thought you could only install that on proboards.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Sun Mar 26, 06 10:24 am

There are many different kinds of karma mod.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby MainMan » Sun Mar 26, 06 10:25 am

<~>K}Ã?Ã?<~> wrote:You talking about the Karma mod? I thought you could only install that on proboards.

No, similar, but better.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby clyzm » Sun Mar 26, 06 11:02 am

If that was possible, I would be a total yang ;D
clyzm
Forum Master God

Re: A suggestion...

Postby Krieg » Sun Mar 26, 06 1:09 pm

~MainMan~ wrote: The people who have been here for longer and have more posts have more power (e.g. one of their reputation points counts as 10, or something.)

ha , nonsense , i have been here for longer than zantizuken , but zantizuken has more power than me , so there goes that statement.
You got more posts than zantizuken but you got way less power than zantizuken , so there goes the second statement .Kthanksbye :)
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Sun Mar 26, 06 2:04 pm

Bullet wrote:
~MainMan~ wrote: The people who have been here for longer and have more posts have more power (e.g. one of their reputation points counts as 10, or something.)

ha , nonsense , i have been here for longer than zantizuken , but zantizuken has more power than me , so there goes that statement.
You got more posts than zantizuken but you got way less power than zantizuken , so there goes the second statement .Kthanksbye :)

racism i say!
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby MainMan » Sun Mar 26, 06 2:10 pm

Bullet wrote:

No, the system decides how much power you have. E.g.:
Code: Select all
Months registered x Posts X 0.01 = reputation power
. (this is just an example by the way)
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Wasted » Sun Mar 26, 06 5:55 pm

Nah, cause a MAJOR spamer, (kind of hypnos post per day when he started, (so 100 per night)) would have the whole forum nailed in like half a year.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Alistair » Sun Mar 26, 06 6:52 pm

ey m8 ur karma suks cause ima suk up.

It just dont work..
Alistair
Forum Hero

Return to Site and forum questions