Mitchell is Mike. (Proof)

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Mitchell is Mike. (Proof)

Postby Gishank » Wed Jun 28, 06 2:19 pm

Mitchell is mike, heres the pm he sent me....

This is the story he wrote...

{U}Jek

Items:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:09 pm Post subject: Story i'm workin on check it out...
Alright its more of a kid book for my old school, 15 years old now. but anyways I can't help but too show it off a bit Razz

Star Wars:
The Adventures of
Jekkun Ivota

Prologue

There is a miner in the outer rim, completelly clueless as too what awaits his future. The Jedi are all but wiped out, and the few remaining are hidden deep within the galaxy. This young miner is about to learn something that is both shocking, and great about himself, he will face his destiny, along with those that follow him...

Chapter 1

"Would you relax already? Just because the rebellion uses Corellian Corvettes doesn't meen the Empire is gonna say 'Sith Spit! Theres a rebel corvette, shoot it!'."
Jekkun Ivota looked up from the floor at Idani, "I guess so, but just think 'if', didn't you hear about what happened too that one vette' over Tatooine!?" "Yeah, but so what, they'll see our codes and keep patroling, I'm tellin' you, you need too relax." Jekkun staired at the wall thinking. "Yeah, your right. Hey! You wanna go shoot asteroids with the turrets? They may be old republic salvage but atleast they shoot." Jekkun said, jumping off his barrack. "Yeah sure, race ya there." Quickly Idani took off down the corridors towards the turret bay. "You guys better leave those turrets alone, or Captain will space you before you can even run!" Shaona yelled as they wizzed by her. "That old schutta won't find out!"
Hours later, Idani and Jekkun were just leaving a mining vessel outside of the Jeenosi when an Imperial Star Destroyer came out of hyperspace right in front of the Jeenosi. At the time Jekkun and Idani were flying back too the Jeenosi in a weapon-less Y-Wing fighter, exactly when the Star Destroyer opened fire on the Jeenosi. "Wh- what the hell is going on!?" Jekkun spat stopping their Y-Wing. Idani turned around and looked at the one-sided battle, "Holy..." Idani amazed gazed at the Star Destroyer as it pummeled the small corvette. "Can't we do something!?" Jekkun exclaimed turning too Idani. "What can we do? We haven't any weapons on this ship, none the less on us." "Damnit, your right, this thing has a hyperdrive right?" "Yeah...but I can't believe what I'm seeing...what if Shaona is still on the Jeenosi what about Captain...if they dont get out of there...they're all gonna die." "Theres no point in floating around, we may be next." "Yeah, your right go ahead make a big jump too the Y'Toub system, we'll hide out and figure things out on Nar Shadaa." Idani said sitting back down securely in his seat.

Chapter 2

Hours later Idani and Jekkun came out of hyperspace in the Y'Toub system. "Alright let's just hope they don't find us here." Idani said as they came in through the atmosphere for landing. Their Y-Wing came in for landing on a unoccupied landing pad in the Refugee Sector of Nar Shadaa. "Alright, just gotta sell these jump suits, the Y-Wing, and anything else inside it. Then we'll head out and start buying clothes, a new ship, some food and drinks, and two blasters, maybe a vibroknife." Idani said jumping out of the Y-Wing and into the stench of Nar Shadaa. "Yeah, one last thing you forgot, what if we dont get all the money we need too buy a new ship!" "Oh yeah...alright fine, we'll just get some creeda while we're around. Meen time I'll see if I can find a place too live. You go find a blaster or something useful like that", Idani said handing Jekkun a 103 credits, "I saved that much, we're going to spit it." "Alright, I'll meet you back at this landing pad in one standard hour, go ahead and sell the ship, no telling if the Empire could track it here, if they are looking too get rid of everything and everyone at that mining colony." "Good idea, see you in an hour." Idani said walking off the landing pad. Alright let's see, find a blaster or something..., Jekkun thought. Suddenly he heard blaster fire coming from the corner across the landing pad bridge, almost exactly after he heard it he bolted off towards the gunfight. Three trandoshans and four poorly dressed humans were blasting each other, but he noticed one was not firing a blaster, but instead he was sitting with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. By the time he stopped pondering about the man, he turned too the trandoshans too see them being shot down within twenty seconds. Jekkun started too wonder how they pulled that off so fast, but then he figured out where he was going to find those blasters. "Oh, lucky day!" He said jogging toward the corner. "Hey, you want their things?" One of the men said, nodding at the remains of the trandoshans. "You bet I do!" Jekkun said delightfully almost in a perky manner. "Huh, alright we got all the blasters we need, we got a family that could put good use too their clothes though, but help yourself too the rest of the stuff." He said cracking a faint, bland smile. Jekkun thanked him, and couldn't help but too notice the man that was sitting was staring at him constantly, with the look of something on his mind. Jekkun grab the blasters and belts and strapped them too himself, continuing too monitor the conspicuous man without being detected. "There is no need to be nervous, friend." The man said walking toward him as his brown bangs jumped with each step he took. "I'm afraid I haven't seen someone like you in quite some time." "What exactly is that supposed too meen?" "Perhaps you would like too learn? Come with me and I'll explain it more privately."

Chapter 3

Deep within the refugee sector, Jekkun arrived at the man's home, which was roughly worthy of being considered a home. The stench was lessened slightly within it, yet it was still a load of scrap and an awning slapped together with a bedroll, fireplace that was made from the cockpit of a speeder, a crate and a drive fin being held up by two crates. "Wow, some place you got here." Jekkun said looking around thinking the exact opposite of what he had just said. "No need too be over-complimentary." The man said smiling. "So what did you want too talk too me about?" "It will be hard to explain, do you know what the Force is, Jekkun?" "What? You meen that old republic religion? Yeah why?" "You are strong with it, the Force that is." "Wow, that's really something, are you sane?" "Of course I am, but I don't think you understand. You have the potential too become a servant of the Force. A Jedi..." A million thoughts broke loose within his head, one of them knowing what was going too happen now. "I'm not sure what too say." Jekkun finally stated. "I'm not suprised, I will not be able too look after you though, you understand this?" "Yes uh...I guess..., Through all of the decisions which came down too two, one was decided...I'm going to become a Jedi, "Yes, of course." Jekkun said with a prepared look about him. "Hmm, very well then...I should let you know how it will be from now on. You will call me master, and you wont be in need of a blaster." The man said slowly standing up generally revealing his age. "First off I need to introduce myself, I am Vios Jolii, Master Jolii." "I am Jekkun Ivota, Master Jolii." Jekkun said already using his master's title. "You have joined the Jedi, I'm going to give you the tool of the Jedi, the lightsaber." Master Jolii said walking over too a broken plasteel cylinder. He waved his hand and it opened perfectly, he reached in and pulled out a handheld stick with a switch on it, other than that it was quite bland. "It isn't the most beautiful lightsaber but it will serve as your training saber until you build a new one."

{U}Jek is actually mike i knew this ages ago, but mike has now slipped up hence Mitchell...

EDIT: WTF, sorry for the double topic post.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 2:37 pm

lol nice go klopy but everyone already knew i admitted it a few hours ago. btw THANKS!!! I lost that entire thing reformating my computer!!!
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Gishank » Wed Jun 28, 06 2:40 pm

Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 2:44 pm

Gishank wrote:Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

ah, here...I was eatin it out with atomsk/cata (lol fro old time sake) and i admitted it. sry hehe.
now that you've got the info can you post on tat thread?
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:12 pm

Mitchell wrote:
Gishank wrote:Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

ah, here...I was eatin it out with atomsk/cata (lol fro old time sake) and i admitted it. sry hehe.

Someone ban this guy.

I told him not to call me cata, and he keeps doing so.

Cataclyzm or Chococata works fine.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:16 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:

Someone ban this guy.

its simply my way of feeling even with you
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:17 pm

Mitchell wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:[quote="Gishank"]Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

Someone ban this guy.

its simply my way of feeling even with you[/quote]

Then god almighty, fuck right off.

Arrogant bastard. >_>
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:18 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:[quote="Mitchell"][quote="Gishank"]Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

Someone ban this guy.

its simply my way of feeling even with you[/quote]

Then god almighty, fuck right off.

Arrogant bastard. >_>[/quote]

Hey I'm not sayin im not, honesty is rewarding
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:19 pm

But arrogance is punishable.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:20 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:But arrogance is punishable.

arrogance is common as well, dont act like im the only one. Klop me you everyone has a little bit of arrogance in them spite and all.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:21 pm

Mitchell wrote:

arrogance is common as well, dont act like im the only one. Klop me you everyone has a little bit of arrogance in them spite and all.

But then they stop being arrogant.

You however, show no signs of this and you are the most arrogant.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:21 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:

too be honest with you dude i dont see how i am arrogant, I know i am but i dont see where.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:24 pm

Mitchell wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:[quote="chococataclyzm"]But arrogance is punishable.

too be honest with you dude i dont see how i am arrogant, I know i am but i dont see where.[/quote]

Arrogancy blinds you from thinking.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:26 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:[quote="Mitchell"][quote="chococataclyzm"]But arrogance is punishable.

too be honest with you dude i dont see how i am arrogant, I know i am but i dont see where.[/quote]

Arrogancy blinds you from thinking.[/quote]

thats a word? I didnt ask for some cryptic words...give me some quotes.
and since when do i have too change myself for you
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:28 pm

You are being very hateur.

Perhaps you need not change for me, but for yourself. Think about that, if you can still think.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:33 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:You are being very hateur.

Perhaps you need not change for me, but for yourself. Think about that, if you can still think.

bah, another one of them words, does that meen something or is it a typo? you can say disturbing things about my fate and insult my family all you want dude and you can continue too say that i am arrogant and i havent changed but im happy with my sarcastic arrogance it turns me on. and by god if i want too be the way i am thats my personal right. and if you have a problem with that then thats your opinion and personal right too resent me. I dont resent you or anyone else here i may pop back sometimes but i love yall. (Plutonic be openminded)
Honestly Mainman sometimes acts like a fag towards me but idont care, his deal not mine. same with you cata...sry hehe but really man i dont think it really matters about that stupid subject thats 6 months old
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:35 pm

Mitchell wrote:

bah, another one of them words, does that meen something or is it a typo? you can say disturbing things about my fate and insult my family all you want dude and you can continue too say that i am arrogant and i havent changed but im happy with my sarcastic arrogance it turns me on. and by god if i want too be the way i am thats my personal right. and if you have a problem with that then thats your opinion and personal right too resent me. I dont resent you or anyone else here i may pop back sometimes but i love yall. (Plutonic be openminded)
Honestly Mainman sometimes acts like a fag towards me but idont care, his deal not mine. same with you cata...sry hehe but really man i dont think it really matters about that stupid subject thats 6 months old

Perhaps you need to spend more time in the dictionary and less time in the armory.

I have never insulted your family, not one bit. It's stooped to the lowest of the low to insult their opponent's family. I don't honestly think it was 6 months ago, since you are repeating your mistakes.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:41 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:

Perhaps you need to spend more time in the dictionary and less time in the armory.

I have never insulted your family, not one bit. It's stooped to the lowest of the low to insult their opponent's family. I don't honestly think it was 6 months ago, since you are repeating your mistakes.

Then it was some other guy and i deeply agree with that. and that is true, i can write so well but i cant ever regularly talk like that, but i lik too be ready and im still learning how too take a AK-47, AR-15, M-16 apart and put it back together. and i'm not repeating my mistakes you started this all back up.

wow...

racist AND sexist.

Never thought that was possible.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:44 pm

Mitchell wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:[quote="chococataclyzm"]You are being very hateur.

Then it was some other guy and i deeply agree with that. and that is true, i can write so well but i cant ever regularly talk like that, but i lik too be ready and im still learning how too take a AK-47, AR-15, M-16 apart and put it back together. and i'm not repeating my mistakes you started this all back up.

wow...

racist AND sexist.

[/quote]

Look at your posts. They are insulting, demeaning, and sarcastically offensive. You spend more time in the rant forum like you used to before and less time everywhere else. You spam everywhere and gain posts up to 10 ~ 30 a day. I honestly think you haven't changed at all. That post was a retaliation to your harsh opinion, so don't think "i started it".
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 5:58 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:[quote="Mitchell"][quote="chococataclyzm"]You are being very hateur.

wow...

racist AND sexist.

[/quote]

Look at your posts. They are insulting, demeaning, and sarcastically offensive. You spend more time in the rant forum like you used to before and less time everywhere else. You spam everywhere and gain posts up to 10 ~ 30 a day. I honestly think you haven't changed at all. That post was a retaliation to your harsh opinion, so don't think "i started it".[/quote]

That post was a loose cannon, and i post alot because right now its summer and my jack ass dad is out getting drunk and leaving for days at a time, i cant go anywhere and i knwo you guys here. and by god if i want too keep bitching about the thingsi dont like in life (which the rant box was made for) then i will, i sound the way i do because im bitter, im extremely bitter and morbid and I'm damn happy about it. later i may not feel the same but my life sucks and if i want too bitch about it then i will.
I apologize if you find my posts offensive but why dont you all shut the hell up and look at your own posts for once? IM NOT A RACIST, half of that shit i said was just out of pure randomness. and the others were from the heart like Equality and Minorities being credited for their troubles that happened 50 years ago and over 130 years ago. hey want too stop oppression stop oppressing each other. THATS MY IDEA and if you have an objection too being an american, not an african american not an asian american not a middle eastern american but a AMERICAN because doesnt matter what your skin color is your birth soil is AMERICAN and you are the AMERICAN you were born in america with all the other americans then you shut up and work with your fellow americans. You want some racist posts?

[A]Kilgannon
I hope a 'nigger' shoots your family Mitchell.

Theres no justification in saying that word or being offensive too such an extent.

Catalcysm
And I hope that same black person and his "gangstas" perform a drive-by shooting in your neighborhood.

Do you think your doing the right thing defending different looking americans, I live in "Da Hood" I do buddy and it aint fun we dont have drive bys ever but we do have gang bangers and i lost a friend too it so shut the fuck up.

THAT'S Hypocracy and i dont give a damn if you have objections too it. I'm sure im gonna get banned for saying my say but i will make it damn clear that i am what i choose too be and i am not going too justify myself when im wrong and neither should you.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Gishank » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:00 pm

Mike, shut it, you worthless pile of dog shit. No one likes you, no one needs you so go back into your mums pussy and don't be born.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:02 pm

Gishank wrote:Mike, shut it, you worthless pile of dog shit. No one likes you, no one needs you so go back into your mums pussy and don't be born.

Klop enough with the routine, thats a flame and its a little too late too not be born. and if you want too act so important tell me what your doing thats worth the time? OFF of the computer? I'm getting F-4 Piloting training, i work on the simulator i host some of the demos, and i work from 7 pm too 4 am on that baby, and yes i mdamn proud of it and if you want too call me a fag too make yuorself feel good inside have it at.
Excuse my aggression, but dammit klop lay off on the shit talk already.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:18 pm

This is escalating. But, I'll try to encounter as best as I can considering you keep your same opinion over and over and over again. You just use different excuses.

Let's see here.

That post was a loose cannon,

How so? You're one to talk, you're the king of loose cannon posts.

and i post alot because right now its summer and my jack ass dad is out getting drunk and leaving for days at a time, i cant go anywhere and i knwo you guys here. and by god if i want too keep bitching about the thingsi dont like in life (which the rant box was made for) then i will, i sound the way i do because im bitter, im extremely bitter and morbid and I'm damn happy about it. later i may not feel the same but my life sucks and if i want too bitch about it then i will.

Hmm ... last time you said you wanted to "get back to your normal post status" using a different account. This time, you're blaming it on your life because you have nothing to do. You could be lying, just to use an excuse so you can justify your latest rampages, but I honestly couldn't care.

I apologize if you find my posts offensive but why dont you all shut the hell up and look at your own posts for once?

Who the hell apologizes then insults the person in the same sentence? Seriously. Grow up, and don't be immature.

IM NOT A RACIST, half of that shit i said was just out of pure randomness.

Yes you are, you deem to not liking any other race besides white, please look at previous topics you made on your several different accounts.

and the others were from the heart like Equality and Minorities being credited for their troubles that happened 50 years ago and over 130 years ago.

Perhaps you shouldn't look how long this was ago, but how powerful and changing it was. Worthy of rememberance.

hey want too stop oppression stop oppressing each other. THATS MY IDEA and if you have an objection too being an american, not an african american not an asian american not a middle eastern american but a AMERICAN because doesnt matter what your skin color is your birth soil is AMERICAN and you are the AMERICAN you were born in america with all the other americans then you shut up and work with your fellow americans.

Now you are becoming blindly patriotic. Just because I live in this country doesn't mean I agree with it nor does it mean I will "shut up and work with my fellow americans." You seem to be changing the topic and calling my retaliations "unpatriotic."

Theres no justification in saying that word or being offensive too such an extent.

Actually, there is. The word is offensive, mind you, but if you are an African American as opposed to a white person, you can say it freely to others. However, it is deemed offensive if a white person says it to a black person because of the Civil War and slavery that happened.

Do you think your doing the right thing defending different looking americans

Do you think you're doing the right thing offending them?

I live in "Da Hood" I do buddy and it aint fun we dont have drive bys ever but we do have gang bangers and i lost a friend too it so shut the fuck up.

This is another excuse to justify your selfish reasons. Please, stop with the lies. Last time you came here, you said everybody hated you and you went off to join the marines. Then you came back making an excuse that you couldn't join because of your "arm." Just stop lying Mike, and tell us the truth, THE REAL TRUTH.

THAT'S Hypocracy and i dont give a damn if you have objections too it. I'm sure im gonna get banned for saying my say but i will make it damn clear that i am what i choose too be and i am not going too justify myself when im wrong and neither should you.

I have tried to reason with you, but you seem to not care at all and focus more on what's negative and not what's positive. You seem to be self-destructive, saying that everybody hates you and they have no reason to because your saying what you want to say. You are the true hypocrite here.

Mike, I've really tried reasoning with you but you seem to have not changed at all. You seem to be saying the same thing over and over again. Well then, I give up. I'll continue retaliating your harsh offensive posts, but I'll stop trying to make a justification, even when true, to it since you aren't clearly listening at all.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:18 pm

Gishank wrote:Mike, shut it, you worthless pile of dog shit. No one likes you, no one needs you so go back into your mums pussy and don't be born.

Im gonna allow the one off remark Klop

But dont get used to it
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:21 pm

MrBlack wrote:

But dont get used to it

Yeah dude seriously that was pretty hardcore, i do the same thing alot but keep too the flaming rules.

chocata(lol it aint cata atleast) reply plz, people are abusing the thread now.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:30 pm

Mitchell wrote:
MrBlack wrote:

But dont get used to it

Yeah dude seriously that was pretty hardcore, i do the same thing alot but keep too the flaming rules.

Look above MrB's post.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:32 pm

Evading a ban is against the rules, Mike.

I would prepare myself for a banning if I were you.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:38 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:Evading a ban is against the rules, Mike.

I would prepare myself for a banning if I were you.

loli have some emails im not evading because i know its inevitable, no one is on myside here except for maybe jay and hes only semi on my side. if im gonna be banned oh well cheers and have a good life its just a forum. In all honesty why would i be banned, i havent expressed any ACTUAL racism, i havent agervated anything and i havent been warned but once. theres notgonna be ban this week but soon i gaurantee you their gonna find a loop hole.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Gishank » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:48 pm

Mike, even though you haven't done anything survierly wrong this time, you have curcumvented a ban, so that should issue a ip range ban i thought.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:48 pm

Mitchell wrote:
MrBlack wrote:

But dont get used to it

i didnt address you

because you really are in serious shit, again

come on, trying to fool DXALPHA by posting another name, and dont use the whole "oh well i forgot my account password"

2 methods to stop that

1, ask admin to change password and then let u login and u change password urself

2, register as like "Mike2" and then be honest

Plus you havent changed

Honestely Mike, we have given you ample chances to improve, all failing

So either we perma ban, or you, yourself, go away and come back with a better attitude
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Next

Return to Site and forum questions