Mitchell is Mike. (Proof)

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 6:59 pm

MrBlack wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
MrBlack wrote:[quote="Gishank"]Mike, shut it, you worthless pile of dog shit. No one likes you, no one needs you so go back into your mums pussy and don't be born.

Im gonna allow the one off remark Klop

But dont get used to it

Yeah dude seriously that was pretty hardcore, i do the same thing alot but keep too the flaming rules.

chocata(lol it aint cata atleast) reply plz, people are abusing the thread now.

i didnt address you

because you really are in serious shit, again

come on, trying to fool DXALPHA by posting another name, and dont use the whole "oh well i forgot my account password"

2 methods to stop that

1, ask admin to change password and then let u login and u change password urself

2, register as like "Mike2" and then be honest

Plus you havent changed

Honestely Mike, we have given you ample chances to improve, all failing

So either we perma ban, or you, yourself, go away and come back with a better attitude[/quote]

MrBlack, this isnt a test of my ego's improvement, and im angry and im going too be angry just like you get angry. and I always lose my password and btw i didnt know the admin could change my password thought only i could do that. I tried too fool alpha yeah so? No one took it obviously it was total bullshit. I dont have too change for a damn forum that would be an ass too me regardless of how my attitude was. Jesus Christ why dont you go cops on the rest ofthe crowd that i was in with? yeah so why did yuo let gishank by with that flame? If I come back trying too be someone else so no one would get the thought "oh fuck its mike" because as soon as they recognize they'll go straight back too normal. I know thats my own damn fault but shut up with me changing my attitude when i came in here being nice and friendly doing my best too wave off of the mike deal, because i knew for a damn fact that this would happen beacsue im "Mike" I knew that klop would flame and mainman would cunt out and catalcsysm resenting me. but this isnt a test for my ego. What was there too change? My views? My opinions? My thoughts? The Rant Box is my outlet on what upsets me and pisses me off, its like the therapy box, since i cant afford therapy and yes i a ma disturbed mentally abused strange ass young man. I need therapy but we cant afford it. So I'm gonna hang tight with that rant box. I'm sorry this much trouble is caused when i come back but look at the picture and notice its the persons choice too make a big deal out of something.

I know im in big shit but i also know why, beacuse its going too be the same old routine every time and theres nothing i can do about it.

I tell you what MrBlack and mods, I'm gonna come back tommorrow with a "better attitude" honestly and everyone is goin too spit in my face I gaurantee you. GAURANTEE, so i yall do spit in my face, then you all will understand yuor faults in your little "Situation" and I'll always know mine.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby MainMan » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:28 pm

Haha, the thing that I find hilarious, is that after every ban, he comes back, keen as ever. He doesn't even take a hint that he's not liked/wanted by anyone in this community.

It shows how sad he is, and his insanely large lack of hobbies.

P.S. I know now that he will reply with: "OmgGZ I GOT A Girl(boy)FrIEND, ND I @m 1N D4 M4R1NEZ!"
You're a complete and utter cunt, people like you are the reason why America is hated around the world, which is unfair to others in the population.

Stupid redneck army breastmilk-drinker.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:35 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:Haha, the thing that I find hilarious, is that after every ban, he comes back, keen as ever. He doesn't even take a hint that he's not liked/wanted by anyone in this community.

It shows how sad he is, and his insanely large lack of hobbies.

P.S. I know now that he will reply with: "OmgGZ I GOT A Girl(boy)FrIEND, ND I @m 1N D4 M4R1NEZ!"
You're a complete and utter cunt, people like you are the reason why America is hated around the world, which is unfair to others in the population.

Stupid redneck army breastmilk-drinker.

lol i think you have some downloading too do faggot, and lack of hobbies? I g oshooting hunting i work on a F-4 sim I have a girlfriend i alreayd put the picture in there of her. and if i make america look bad then naughty naughty me right? and if im not liked in this community im not going too be nice and im goin too be a nuisance too those who dont leave me alone. Of course i know wim banned for that one but what the hell right?

Mainman, shut up ok? Nice maps but shut up kthxbye
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Zantinzuken » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:37 pm

Mike, you lied.

The fact that you tried to get away with it by pretending to be Mike's "friend" annoys me, you think we're stupid?

You spammed this forum, pointless shite as usual, you posted in Rant box like you did in the past and you STILL expected us not to notice you are Mike.

I'd rather if you weren't here to be honest.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:39 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:Mike, you lied.

The fact that you tried to get away with it by pretending to be Mike's "friend" annoys me, you think we're stupid?

You spammed this forum, pointless shite as usual, you posted in Rant box like you did in the past and you STILL expected us not to notice you are Mike.

lol i didnt come here too be honest and if you'd rather me say im not mike then ok but theres not much point. and I lied? wow thats still new? if i post in the rant box than cry me a river, i posted two topics, i spammed it alright. I already explained why i use the rant box so use another weapon.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:40 pm

Ok lets get some perspective into Black and White here

For the low IQ of Mikes sake

Poll up shortly...
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby MainMan » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:41 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:P.S. I know now that he will reply with: "OmgGZ I GOT A Girl(boy)FrIEND, ND I @m 1N D4 M4R1NEZ!"

Mitchell wrote:I g oshooting hunting i work on a F-4 sim I have a girlfriend i alreayd put the picture in there of her.

You just proved my point right thar' pumpkin.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:41 pm

yeah, hey black remember, tommorow im gonna have a nice pretty attitude, it wont fail i promise buddy
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Zantinzuken » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:43 pm

Mitchell wrote:
[V]Klépto wrote:Mike, you lied.

lol i didnt come here too be honest and if you'd rather me say im not mike then ok but theres not much point. and I lied? wow thats still new? if i post in the rant box than cry me a river, i posted two topics, i spammed it alright. I already explained why i use the rant box so use another weapon.

You took my post as "i'd rather if you say you're not mike"?.

Wow.

You just admitted to spamming, if you haven't noticed, spamming is against the rules. Spamming warrants a ban, btw. ;)
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:44 pm

Mitchell wrote:yeah, hey black remember, tommorow im gonna have a nice pretty attitude, it wont fail i promise buddy

tomorow is too soon

i will expect you to break that promise

see you in 2020 "nice guy" Mike
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:46 pm

MrBlack wrote:
Mitchell wrote:yeah, hey black remember, tommorow im gonna have a nice pretty attitude, it wont fail i promise buddy

tomorow is too soon

ah Lt. Colonel Jones said "Expect the unexpected" wise words friend
~Confused~
Addict

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:49 pm

Mitchell wrote:
MrBlack wrote:

tomorow is too soon

As some random bloke said "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

You are neither

So fuck off
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby ~Confused~ » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:50 pm

MrBlack wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
MrBlack wrote:[quote="Mitchell"]yeah, hey black remember, tommorow im gonna have a nice pretty attitude, it wont fail i promise buddy

tomorow is too soon

As some random bloke said "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

You are neither

So fuck off[/quote]

lol nah i'll hang out a bit till tommorow or until you ban me in spite of me.
which is more likely anyways
~Confused~
Addict

Postby MainMan » Wed Jun 28, 06 7:58 pm

My proposition:

Warning List:

28/6/06
Mike - Banned - Lack of penis
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Snakey » Wed Jun 28, 06 8:36 pm

Mitchell wrote:I'm getting F-4 Piloting training

F-4 is shit, I use an FU-22.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 8:38 pm

MrBlack wrote:

tomorow is too soon

Watch, in 2020 he'll still visit the forums :lol:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Rödewijk » Wed Jun 28, 06 8:56 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
Gishank wrote:Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

ah, here...I was eatin it out with atomsk/cata (lol fro old time sake) and i admitted it. sry hehe.
now that you've got the info can you post on tat thread?

Someone ban this guy.

I told him not to call me cata, and he keeps doing so.

Cataclyzm or Chococata works fine.

wasnt your name ghost guest ? :roll:
Rödewijk
Master

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 28, 06 9:07 pm

smookie wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:
Mitchell wrote:[quote="Gishank"]Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

ah, here...I was eatin it out with atomsk/cata (lol fro old time sake) and i admitted it. sry hehe.

Someone ban this guy.

wasnt your name ghost guest ? :roll:[/quote]

Maybe you've never heard of an alias?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Rödewijk » Wed Jun 28, 06 9:10 pm

chococataclyzm wrote:
smookie wrote:
chococataclyzm wrote:[quote="Mitchell"][quote="Gishank"]Admitted? I don't see any topic were you admitted this. But everyone knewanyways, i was just proveing.

Someone ban this guy.

wasnt your name ghost guest ? :roll:[/quote]

Maybe you've never heard of an alias?[/quote]
yes i do i use myself one to :shock:
Rödewijk
Master

Postby Wasted » Wed Jun 28, 06 9:52 pm

Eh Eh, wrong.

another two methods.

3.Get the hell out of here and never come back again.

4.Get owned by ben.... "Ol' skool!"
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Gishank » Thu Jun 29, 06 4:12 pm

Mike your a waste of space. You will be band for spamming lies and shit, not just for tryiong to fake yourr way back. In my opinion.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Sun Jul 02, 06 3:24 pm

Mike, you must understand, you were the kid in the playground that got picked last, Your idea of a girlfriend is a woman that you can see out of your window through binoculars, your friends steal your clothes when you go swimming, you cant figure out how to use a telephone, and the only morsel of life you have left is US. But guess what? We dont like you.

PISS-OFF.

YOUR-NOT-WANTED

YOU-WILL-NEVER-BE-WANTED.

//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Previous

Return to Site and forum questions