Ban Request.

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Ban Request.

Postby Siva » Sat Jul 22, 06 3:16 pm

Buzza you filthy ripping sonofabitch.

GTFO.

Not a permaban, just a 2 week ban, as he doesn't seem to realise that when someone creates something, its THEIRS.

EDIT: The original

//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Krieg » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:05 pm

hahaha you got framed !
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby buzza » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:46 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, but if you ask me, that first sig you posted is better, as the text matches the colour scheme more, and it is positioned perfectly. For a tip, the bottom one needs more work, especially the text in the bottom left corner. Maybe use a font like Arial instead, to keep it simple, I like penor, and draw attention to the image itself, instead of the text being the focus of the signature. What does the text signify anyway..? Why does it say //:Protocol? Basically, maybe take some tips from another sig maker, like the creator of the first one. I don't know who he is, but I have respect for him, as he is another buzza fan like me. If you don't know who buzza is Prodigy, please get out more.To conclude, I think you should put your name on the signature, instead of random text like //:Protocol, which kind of ruins the whole sig, as does the placement and font of the text. I assume this is your first or second sig, so maybe you should look at some other sigs from more experienced sig makers, for more ideas and improvement of your techniques. For future, I recommend a more complex image-editing program such as Photoshop or The GIMP rather than MS Paint.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps, good luck with your next sig! I try to help all beginner sig makers!

P.S. I'll try find out who made that first signature, as some of the techniques in it are rather advanced.

buzza.
Stolen by James.
buzza

Postby Gishank » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:48 pm

Prodigy did 'Nuff said.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby buzza » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:49 pm

Gishank, please work on your grammar for future posts.
That did not make any sense.
Stolen by James.
buzza

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:51 pm

buzza, you didn't seem to get the context.

You were accused of stealing his signature.
You were not supposed to advise him.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby buzza » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:52 pm

I don't understand.... :?

I'm just trying to be friendly, and help the upcoming signature makers..
Stolen by James.
buzza

Postby Siva » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:53 pm

buzza wrote:I don't know what you're talking about, but if you ask me, that first sig you posted is better, as the text matches the colour scheme more, and it is positioned perfectly. For a tip, the bottom one needs more work, especially the text in the bottom left corner. Maybe use a font like Arial instead, to keep it simple, I like penor, and draw attention to the image itself, instead of the text being the focus of the signature. What does the text signify anyway..? Why does it say //:Protocol? Basically, maybe take some tips from another sig maker, like the creator of the first one. I don't know who he is, but I have respect for him, as he is another buzza fan like me. If you don't know who buzza is Prodigy, please get out more.To conclude, I think you should put your name on the signature, instead of random text like //:Protocol, which kind of ruins the whole sig, as does the placement and font of the text. I assume this is your first or second sig, so maybe you should look at some other sigs from more experienced sig makers, for more ideas and improvement of your techniques. For future, I recommend a more complex image-editing program such as Photoshop or The GIMP rather than MS Paint.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps, good luck with your next sig! I try to help all beginner sig makers!

P.S. I'll try find out who made that first signature, as some of the techniques in it are rather advanced.

buzza.

GET THE FUCK OUT.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Sat Jul 22, 06 4:57 pm

Both of you STOP. Before I ban both your asses. If you've got a problem with each other, talk on MSN or PM. Do NOT spam the forums with your shit.
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Sat Jul 22, 06 5:12 pm

By the way, buzza the sig has been deleted. Do not use it again.
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 22, 06 5:59 pm

Oh and aslong as people know, Buzza = Wasted.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Sat Jul 22, 06 6:00 pm

AHHA! I forgot to IP check. Thank you very much klepto. BANNED.
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Return to Site and forum questions