I have a question regarding this forum

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

I have a question regarding this forum

Postby synthetic » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:13 pm

Is there a WAY not to get abused by admins? It is rather ANNOYING if you know what I mean.

Half a year ago I made a intentionally more friendly post in rant box as i could NOT find off-topic section. That was instantly labeled as offtopic, closed and replied with jays post that clearly showed he had no clue what I actually posted.

Fair enough, I made another post, a complaint and a query. Resulted in flaming, offtopic content and finally locking.

I come to these forums, looking for people who might actually care what dejavu is doing, and what do i see? a very same person who had never heared of moving post option and had no idea that he has to inform people and not make a stupid comment changes my sig as he sees fit.

I am glad this forum has active admin/mod team that keeps the forums clean but adminabuse is NOT a good way to show your dedication!

Please, do NOT edit my sig, it will always obey or try to obey the general forum rules and internet etiquette.

Please do NOT edit my post unless it conflicts directly with the abovementioned aspects of online communication.

Is that MUCH to ask for?!!!!!

I will take a screenshot of this very post just to vertify that nobody changes it.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:20 pm

Oh I aint going to change a post because thats just pathetic, I changed your sig because I found it humourous. If you think I care about how you went haywire over a little practical joke I made, then please step outside and breathe that thing called air.

edit: If you're still hissy about a little joke, then I will stop and will be sorry... but its this is the internet, the most corrupt piece of shit thats ever existed. And alot more sigs have been edited from users who know its a joke.

Now shut up, and find me that post FROM THE PAST.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:25 pm

Do not tamper with my profile settings and with the content of my post. I do not find it funny, amusing or humorous.
I dont find it surprising that you don't care, there seems a lot of that going around, so Please, don't care and leave my information alone.

Thank You!
Last edited by synthetic on Mon Aug 21, 06 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:26 pm

Good, still waiting on that old post btw.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:38 pm

I went through 3 pages of rant forum, I could not see either of the posts made by me which leads me to think they were deleted, or placed somewhere else.

I also found several posts that were far more of flaming nature or off topic content than my posts ever were. I guess I have to defend my posts a bit more and not leave for a half a year, even if it means having my threads repeatedly hijacked.

Also: I found a thread there that was directed at flaming me pretty much by my friend John/Derek, viewtopic.php?t=5443
If anyone is curious of why I took the approach i took, did what I did, said what I said or feels like asking anything else, then please, use my general msn account to contact to: rand12om@yahoo.com.

Also: Jay, next time you are unhappy with the location my post is made be sure to notify me and I will correct the error.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:42 pm

Believe me, I haven't touched anything prior to this time.

The only things I've edited is my first reply to your openning post twice, and deleted something: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:00 pm
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:51 pm

very well. just.. dont edit my stuff, alright? I dont find it funny when the post is ment to hold a deeper meaning or exists as a symbol. My signature today was a symbol in its own system, it was an ironic joke addressed to a person who believes he saves the community. I did not find your edits amusing in any way, with the exception of justgotowned.com part but it did not work with the first link. I hope this explains even a bit why I was mad at you and I hope it wont repeat itself, I developed an image of you after the thread incident which I kept with me after all the months. Now as I am back perhaps I might see you as a funny person others seem to believe you are. That is if I dont get jacked again. How about it.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Krieg » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:54 pm

James wrote:Oh I aint going to change a post because thats just pathetic, I changed your sig because I found it humourous.

..... That was needed ? ¬___¬ , naughty naughty jay , getting on the track of immaturity , you know damn right which person likes your " jokes " and which don't =]
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:55 pm

I already promised I won't edit of any of your stuff again previously.

This king sees fit that this topic signs off.

Shadow//- wrote:
James wrote:Oh I aint going to change a post because thats just pathetic, I changed your sig because I found it humourous.

..... That was needed ? ¬___¬ , naughty naughty jay , getting on the track of immaturity , you know damn right which person likes your " jokes " and which don't =]

Quiet you. XD
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Aug 21, 06 8:19 pm

-ren wrote:I went through 3 pages of rant forum, I could not see either of the posts made by me which leads me to think they were deleted, or placed somewhere else.

I also found several posts that were far more of flaming nature or off topic content than my posts ever were. I guess I have to defend my posts a bit more and not leave for a half a year, even if it means having my threads repeatedly hijacked.

Also: I found a thread there that was directed at flaming me pretty much by my friend John/Derek, viewtopic.php?t=5443
If anyone is curious of why I took the approach i took, did what I did, said what I said or feels like asking anything else, then please, use my general msn account to contact to: rand12om@yahoo.com.

Also: Jay, next time you are unhappy with the location my post is made be sure to notify me and I will correct the error.

Wanna clear a few things up here.

1 - I'm not John.
2 - What I said was in the past, now I've changed my opinion about you, I'd like for it to be kept that way.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Return to Site and forum questions