Using Medical Cannabis?

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Using Medical Cannabis?

Postby Grier10 » Thu Sep 07, 17 3:20 pm

Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. Like this one from trufflemagic,com/blog/can-magic-mushrooms-treat-depression/ .They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms compaired to synthetic drugs are very alarming. Also magic mushroom are use on reducing the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks
Grier10

Re: Using Medical Cannabis?

Postby Hanover Fist » Sun Nov 03, 19 10:58 am

Are you Grier from DCSB?

I've used microdoses of shrooms and also had an entire 8th. Can tell you that the latter is intense and that my best time on it was coming down. Not a knock on shrooms though, it's just that's when it really clears your head and gives you the most insight into yourself without the ultra introspective intensity that the high itself bombards you with.

I call it the "after glow" effect of shrooms, and it stays with you a couple days. I highly recommend it
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Re: Using Medical Cannabis?

Postby Hanover Fist » Sun Nov 03, 19 11:04 am

As for microdoses, there are people who crush their shrooms and delegate them into their own made 10mg capsules for daily use.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Return to Entertainment