Ronald Jenkees should make DX4.5's soundtrack

Films, television and music and everything to do with culture.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Ronald Jenkees should make DX4.5's soundtrack

Postby Hanover Fist » Tue Mar 20, 12 11:56 pm

http://youtu.be/ZQ-FC3DLKwc

Sounds so DX-like. Especially when he starts playing the lower keyboard.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby James » Tue Apr 03, 12 6:06 am

I see where you're coming from, but it is far too flashy/cheesy for Deus Ex. Sounds like something that'll be in a JRPG or rather a cdkey generator.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Aidan » Tue Apr 03, 12 7:32 am

James wrote:flashy/cheesy

sounds like starcraft music on crack
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Psychotic » Tue Apr 03, 12 9:04 am

I don't actually mind the track in general, but it's a bit too fast for Deus Ex, in my opinion.

James wrote:or rather a cdkey generator

Or a trainer. Good god why do the stupid fucks who make these things have to trash them up with their goddamn music? Ugh, annoys me so much (especially when you're playing music really loud and BOOM, trainer music goes up).
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Postby ynnaD » Thu Apr 19, 12 9:35 am

On a random , semi-related note, before that COD tournament i was in a few weeks ago, i was practicing with a few mates in lobbys, when one of those "i'm going to listen to crap music really loudly and annoy everyone" guys came in , if it wern't for the fact he started spewing off insults it would have been easily ignoreable with a mute.

I got frustrated and started playing rickroll music down my mic in retort, to the amusement of everyone else in the lobby and his enragement...
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Psychotic » Thu Apr 19, 12 9:36 am

ynnaD wrote:On a random , semi-related note, before that COD tournament i was in a few weeks ago, i was practicing with a few mates in lobbys, when one of those "i'm going to listen to crap music really loudly and annoy everyone" guys came in , if it wern't for the fact he started spewing off insults it would have been easily ignoreable with a mute.

I got frustrated and started playing rickroll music down my mic in retort, to the amusement of everyone else in the lobby and his enragement...

I endorse this route of action.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Return to Entertainment