Vista Help - Annoying Security Warnings...

Technical issues discussion about your computer and Deus Ex games.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Vista Help - Annoying Security Warnings...

Postby ~DJ~ » Sun Mar 22, 09 11:38 am

Okay, so i've disabled the User Control warnings, but when ever i start my PC up, it shows up new security warnings, about to run this program or not, i just want to run them all, without pressing Run every time i restart

In other words,

There's some annoying pop-ups, i've disabled those one, which showed up while executing any file, but some dint disabled, they still show at Start-up, so i want to disable those warnings, and simply want to run all the files, without pressing Run this Program everytime!

Thanks in advance..

Oh boy, gotta get used to Vista.. :/
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby {A.a]starcraft » Sun Mar 22, 09 12:36 pm

get used to it sigh why there isnt an option to just disable them why does microsoft cares so much about or safety
{A.a]starcraft
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Sun Mar 22, 09 12:46 pm

I'm using Vista and I get no warnings when I run applications. Well — except when I run an application for the first time — then Kaspersky asks me if its okay to allow it.

I disabled User Account Control (UAC) and these are the only warnings in Vista you can get by default.

Could you please provide a screenie of ones you're getting?
Dae
Alpha

Postby ~DJ~ » Tue Mar 24, 09 2:36 pm

Oh wait, its fixed now, just noticed it.

What the problem was, when i dint turned the UAC off, and i kept unticking "Ask next time" and that stuff, with UAC on, so it dint took any effect, when i turned it off, and unticked it, and then i rebooted, wala! no messages at all!

Thanks for helping and such!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Return to Technical issues