Jon

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Jon

Postby James » Mon Mar 15, 10 6:35 pm

MainMan is a huge faggot. But come the fuck what the Hell was the deal with Jon providing a straight ban (extending and overruling the yellow card) was just stupid as fuck. It would have been a lot different if an administrator would make it but why would a moderator have the right to straight BAN a user anyway?

Change this or not I don't really care as the point still stands: I got rid of Jon from the moderator listing for a reason, what he did was utterly pathetic and taken very seriously. Even ALEX makes sure he gives 4 yellow cards if he bans someone (that isn't ban invading or general super twat like HDD for example).

I mean he doesn't even VISIT the forum, the only moderators should be Clix, Zanti and Kaiden (Snakey, Nobody and Derek actively visit the forum and have the moderator rights but they aren't bothered with policing the forum at all, fair enough like)
Last edited by James on Mon Mar 15, 10 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Mon Mar 15, 10 6:46 pm

The ban has been replaced with a warning.
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Mar 15, 10 6:46 pm

Good.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 15, 10 9:35 pm

Yeah it seemed unfair.

I wish I had something to do as a moderator; I'm more used to the graphics forums layout I go to, where people PMed me or reported a post if they had a problem (quick and easy moderation.) Otherwise I see barely any malicious activity on the forums myself. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ynnaD » Mon Mar 15, 10 9:51 pm

Bison 4 admin
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Mar 16, 10 3:27 am

portable mp3 player wrote:Yeah it seemed unfair.

I wish I had something to do as a moderator; I'm more used to the graphics forums layout I go to, where people PMed me or reported a post if they had a problem (quick and easy moderation.) Otherwise I see barely any malicious activity on the forums myself. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.

It's because there IS nothing wrong. All that happens is some fucking moderator/administrator doesn't like what someone posts and they smash them with the goddamn banhammer.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Kaiden » Tue Mar 16, 10 3:43 am

Same, compared to say 2 years ago or whatever I'm barely needing to hand out any warnings or split anything (I think I've split one thing in 6 months+)

The forums are a lot more lenient than they were a few years ago for sure, and people generally get away with stuff they probably wouldn't have then - but it's not such a bad thing.
Last edited by Kaiden on Tue Mar 16, 10 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Alex » Tue Mar 16, 10 6:29 am

Mr. Tastix wrote:

It's because there IS nothing wrong. All that happens is some fucking moderator/administrator doesn't like what someone posts and they smash them with the goddamn banhammer.

Yesss, if you don't like it, that's your problem. It's been said before.

Also, no, I am not going to warn you for that 0-word-post, as that was posted in General Spam.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Mar 16, 10 7:20 am

Alex wrote:
Mr. Tastix wrote:

Also, no, I am not going to warn you for that 0-word-post, as that was posted in General Spam.

In other words: "I'll warn you when I feel like it, because I'm a douche."
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Tue Mar 16, 10 9:40 am

Mr. Tastix wrote:
Alex wrote:
Mr. Tastix wrote:[quote="portable mp3 player"]Yeah it seemed unfair.

In other words: "I'll warn you when I feel like it, because I'm a douche."[/quote]
Thanks hon', love you to. And yes, perhaps that's how you could state it as well.
Alex
Alpha

Re: Jon

Postby MainMan » Tue Mar 16, 10 9:02 pm

James wrote:MainMan is a huge faggot. But come the fuck what the Hell was the deal with Jon providing a straight ban (extending and overruling the yellow card) was just stupid as fuck. It would have been a lot different if an administrator would make it but why would a moderator have the right to straight BAN a user anyway?

Change this or not I don't really care as the point still stands: I got rid of Jon from the moderator listing for a reason, what he did was utterly pathetic and taken very seriously. Even ALEX makes sure he gives 4 yellow cards if he bans someone (that isn't ban invading or general super twat like HDD for example).

I mean he doesn't even VISIT the forum, the only moderators should be Clix, Zanti and Kaiden (Snakey, Nobody and Derek actively visit the forum and have the moderator rights but they aren't bothered with policing the forum at all, fair enough like)

aww beighb i love you too :oops:
Last edited by MainMan on Tue Mar 16, 10 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Fri May 07, 10 10:42 am

James wrote:I mean he doesn't even VISIT the forum, the only moderators should be Clix, Zanti and Kaiden (Snakey, Nobody and Derek actively visit the forum and have the moderator rights but they aren't bothered with policing the forum at all, fair enough like)

I'm just very patient.. perhaps I should be more strict you say? :?
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri May 07, 10 12:38 pm

topic revival wins
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Fri May 07, 10 1:50 pm

Ye, sorry, I had the urge to give my comment to this yet.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby James » Fri May 07, 10 5:13 pm

~ô¿ô~Nobody~ wrote:
James wrote:I mean he doesn't even VISIT the forum, the only moderators should be Clix, Zanti and Kaiden (Snakey, Nobody and Derek actively visit the forum and have the moderator rights but they aren't bothered with policing the forum at all, fair enough like)

I'm just very patient.. perhaps I should be more strict you say? :?

Maybe you should visit the forum

SHADES
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Fri May 07, 10 5:29 pm

i'm still devastated that this topic begins with me being a huge faggot
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Fri May 07, 10 5:33 pm

MainMan

is

a

huge

faggot.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Fri May 07, 10 5:42 pm

jay is a tiny faggot?

what's worse?
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Fri May 07, 10 5:43 pm

my volume of faggot is lower than urs
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Fri May 07, 10 6:00 pm

we're both equally faggotish, just i am huge and you are tiny
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Fri May 07, 10 7:19 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN9_R8YW4nU[/youtube]
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Professor Layton » Fri May 07, 10 7:24 pm

OH GOD NO NOT THAT CLIP AGAIN
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Jon » Sun May 09, 10 1:15 am

If you have a problem with how I use the priveleges given to me, then talk to me directly, be it due to your own issues with how I handle warnings/bans, or on behalf of someone who feels the same.

PM notifications get sent to my e-mail address, so I can talk to you about it straight away in most circumstances.
Jon
Alpha

Postby James » Sun May 09, 10 7:11 am

Listen, don't you try and sound official to me, I made these rules. As far as I'm concerned you broke them and I'm not waiting nearly 2 months for you to rectify the problem either (which you couldn't anyway as you have nothing I want).

PM notifications get sent to my e-mail address, so MainMan double annoys me.
Last edited by James on Sun May 09, 10 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Sun May 09, 10 11:20 pm

Hi Jon beighb
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Siva » Mon May 10, 10 4:44 pm

FREEE DEMOCRACY ON FORUMS

DOWN WITH DA CAPITALIST PIGS