And get rid of the warnings

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

And get rid of the warnings

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 7:13 am

Your fault, not mine. Not fair, no dice. You knew you were entirely in the wrong so you're going to have to amend this. I'll also respect an apology as well for this and maybe you'd get one back.
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 8:51 am

Doesn't it state 'in a polite, respectful way'?

I don't know entirely what happened, but I assumed you were - wrongly - warned for something, after which you reacted on the yellow as a bull would on red.

My apologies for the wrong warning, we're only humans, we mistook the contents of your post for something else.

The initial warning seems to be removed, but the fact stays that after receiving your warning, you were wrong by posting in rage.

I edited all warnings to be only of a 1 week duration, you'll have to live with it, and 'behave' for a week or so. If you're nice, I might edit them later on to a duration of 4-5 days.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:04 am

I'm not listening because it wasn't my fault. I'm going to try and get those warnings removed in the exact attitude that they were given to me. Don't try and police me at all when he's entirely in the wrong, if you keep them you're only making it more of a joke to me because there's posts like http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 792#278792 going unwarranted. You don't go warning people for flames trying to cover up their retardation but you'd rather warn someone for nothing at all.

I don't like being called an off topic nuisance when I was entirely on topic, the posts that followed were pure satire at how stupid his decision was. Of course it was unneeded to post what I did and of course I blew it out of proportion for sheer laughs but the fact was it was just a stupid decision that deserved to get laughed at, I was aiming for the warnings to see what will happen. Nothing but satisfaction. As pointed out why didn't Clix get warned either?, if he did anyway it would of just been us two saying the same thing and this wouldn't have happened anyway.

Why should I post politely and respectfully when the entire warning wasn't?, hypocrisy at it's finest and I'm going to abuse that until it bends my way then I'd give respect. By keeping these warnings it's proving nothing but unwarranted trouble for you and humour for me.

If you think I'm posting in rage maybe you shouldn't get involved, by the way your name is not Dae so it's not your issue. He knows perfectly well I have nothing wrong with him so it's definitely not your choice to make. Also telling me to behave who do you think you are lol. Also how can you take my post as something else other than "I can't contain my laughter" Jesus Christ that's why I'm finding this hilarious.
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 9:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:32 am

James wrote:when the entire warning wasn't?

I didn't call you names in the warning, did I?

James wrote:Why should I post politely and respectfully

That's the rules, if you don't like them, you're free to leave anytime.
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:35 am

I was on about the off topic one, nice out of context. lolol
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:36 am

The initial warning was indeed not your fault but ours. That warning has been removed.

Dae was indeed wrong issueing that single warning, the other warnings though, were not incorrect. They will be kept, thus I hope you like the 'joke'.

I don't read all posts, or track all topics, thus I have not seen that post yet. Thank you for pointing it out, I will be warning him after I finished writing this post.

As said James, we were wrong. I already apologized for that (Where's your apology by the way?). The posts following might be 'pure satire', but nevertheless, against the rules. Clix might've posted the same thing, but as I said, we were wrong.

You should post politely and respectfully because we ask you to do so, and because we currently treat you so. We were wrong and we corrected our mistake, but the warnings following our mistake are completely correct, thus will be kept. It may cause trouble for us, but we have a several tools for that: Delete Post & Warn Post.

You're currently not posting in rage, as you're using full sentences and such. My name is indeed not Dae, but we're both part of the forum administration, thus I am in the position to speak for him.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:37 am

Alex I don't care stop posting on the matter, also put back the original time of my warnings.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:39 am

James, do you want me particularly to stop posting in this topic, or do you want me to close the topic itself? If you meant the first, I will not comply. Neither will I put back the original time of your warnings, most likely I will still decrease the duration to 5 or 4 days.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:40 am

Stop replying, I'm honestly not bothered about what you think, to be honest if you were really smart about this you would have asked "if this is really between you and Dae why aren't you pming him instead?"

Also, no I insist put the original time back on my warnings, I'm either getting them removed or having the original time put back on them as a sign that I don't give a shit about the warnings themselves but the cause still remains un-apologised for by Dae himself.
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:42 am

Tell me James, you now state this is between you and Dae, yet you earlier posted "He knows perfectly well I have nothing wrong with him". Then what is this all about? We admitted the mistake we made, we corrected the mistake we made and we publically apologized for the mistake we made.

What do you want?
Alex
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:44 am

Ah lovely, modifying your post. Didn't Dae himself admit he was wrong yesterday?
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:45 am

The warnings removed and an apology from Dae, then I'd apologise then we'd forget this ever took place.

If this is not given through arrogance I'd want my warning time as originally given or even the ban back if it's too hard to have me amended after being punished for a confrontation I didn't start.

edit: Yes, I don't remember an apology though IIRC. He also removed the 3 posts but didn't remove the 3 warnings and given back my rights to delete (something that is months overdue)
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:49 am

"I don't give a shit about the warnings themselves".

And now you want the warnings removed again. Make up your mind.

And you, of all people, know we never delete posts. And no, you will not be given back your moderation rights.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:51 am

Please don't take it out of context, they're either staying the original time or going. I'm not bothered by the fact I was warned, I'm more bothered those warnings were issued as a chain after a bad warning.

lol

did i mention my mod rights what are you on about why are you even posting we all know you got pissy because i started to delete my posts so they don't get to 20k for a laugh.
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:57 am

James wrote:Please don't take it out of context, they're either staying the original time or going. I'm not bothered by the fact I was warned, I'm more bothered those warnings were issued as a chain after a bad warning.

lol

did i mention my mod rights what are you on about why are you even posting we all know you got pissy because i started to delete my posts so they don't get to 20k for a laugh.

Ok, warning time back to original.

Second, I misunderstood your post. And I got pissy? I see, I guess in your world, everyone gets mad at everything you do, and you always laugh about everything that happens to you? What a pityful world..
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 9:57 am

What you on about are you literally insane lol

I'm going to find the Futurama analysis thing brb
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:04 am

James wrote:What you on about are you literally insane lol

I'm going to find the Futurama analysis thing brb

Oh nothing, I only just realized that you think everything is a laugh, while you're in fact being annoyed about it, and now I also noticed you think you manage to piss everyone off, while mostly you make people frown upon you.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:05 am

But I'm really not annoyed about it I'm sitting here trying to be a little faggot sewing my old work pants while my mum is nagging me about it wait why are you still posting
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:08 am

James wrote:But I'm really not annoyed about it I'm sitting here trying to be a little faggot sewing my old work pants while my mum is nagging me about it wait why are you still posting

Because it's my forum.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:09 am

So what?, you have nothing to do with this discussion.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:09 am

James wrote:Yes, I don't remember an apology though IIRC.

I apologize for a mistakenly given warning :)
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:10 am

Sorry for being a dick-head and the following posts, I really do not appreciate the emails I've been sent after I complete SC2 straight away, but please don't warn me for something so trivial and I won't react like that again. I'm honestly really sorry this has escalated so far that Alex is getting all stupidly nanny about it but I honestly apologise, that's all I wanted. You can keep the warnings.
Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 10 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 07, 10 10:13 am

What a happy ending, don't we all just love it. I wish you all a pleasant weekend.

Case closed.
Alex
Alpha

Return to Site and forum questions