Square Enix announced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Discussion about the sequel of Deus Ex: Human Revolution by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Re: Square Enix announced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Postby Kaiden » Fri Sep 23, 16 9:08 pm

Boss Fights are finally fixed now though :P super happy about that.

I didn't encounter a single boss fight lol, that I can recall really? Even the last boss the fight can be avoided. Suppose I talked my way out of a couple i.e. Harvester boss in the sewers.

Struggled to get through the game, enjoyed DX:HR a lot more. The game ran terribly on my system even though specs should handle it, and it was on mediums/lows for a lot of the game. It also crashed several times and still didn't run amazingly.

Silhouette reference at the end was fun, but yeah the game just ended, was pretty anti-climatic. After credits scene was interesting enough at least.

Credits felt pretty pointless, you could craft/find anything you needed, and pretty sure I ended my first playthrough with close to 100k credits, even after buying several Praxis kits from stores.

I played stealth, and pretty much just shot the taser aug at everyone from half way across the room, had basically infinite ammo for it through crafting

Overall game just felt a bit unfinished, on top of needless micro transactions, but I enjoyed references to DX1 throughout. Hopefully they round it up with a more polished final game that ties into DX1.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Re: Square Enix announced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Postby Kaiden » Fri Jan 06, 17 4:37 pm

"If you didn't pick up Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on Day One, you can now access for free the DLC included at the time!"

Interesting approach, I guess it's fun for anyone that missed the extra mission and skins due to not pre-ordering. Not sure on the point in offering pre-order perks if they get released to all a few months later, guess you can enjoy them first?
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Previous

Return to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided