yeh its me

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

yeh its me

Postby Nick8 » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:13 pm

so, im gonna take some time and write this down. you banned my IP and my username on this forum.

i passed first 3 parts of my largest exam today so i have a lil time to explain all this mess.

first i wanna say, im sorry for ppl who suffered with their servers being down. when i made the tool, i got much better idea and i knew in forward that this wouldnt work well. im also sorry for saying that triad had anything to do with it, they were barely just watching the progress.

secondly, where did u got the idea, that im taking down nobody's server? you morons, at least you could know that i host his server, and there would be really no point in crashing his server. in fact, it wasnt only his server, but also beginers only and triad. i installed packet sniffer and got the IP from where unsecure packets were coming from (ive posted SS in attachment). its an US IP, i have no idea who was it, but im sure of that he got the idea out of konamis public post about unsecure sploit few months ago on mtl forums.

as ive read some posts here, but not all, didnt have enough time, ive seen that you are really pissed at me. and you have all reasons to be. but what you dont know is that youve been stealing players out of primar dxmp community for ages. this isnt seen like crashing servers, but its seen in oldsql players souls (whose still do play). if you were ever fair, you would have created your own MSL and put your servers on there, not interrupting with primar community and the way DXMP was ment to be played by authors. MTL didnt change anything, weapon mutator is just a standard tool you can find in other unreal games - but it made 0augs more controllable (b4 MTL, 0aug servers had rule: no heavies, but you could still have used them). ive thought about much more prefined way how to sort things back and start stealing new players from you. you wont be hurt directly, as auggers werent hurt directly, but over some time, you will realize that this thing is much more powerful than crashing all 0aug servers for 3 moths. you wont notice any difference, you will play and play and play... but after some time, you will see that there are no new players and your servers will stay empty and lonely, just like happened with augs. and thats most right thing to do, give the same strike back.

i will just need some time to get this all working, it requers quite high knowledge about coding, and knowing unreal engine aswell, but im sure i can make: a shellcode (if that rings bell to anyone). its unfixable unreal engine problem and no, alex you cant fix it no matter how good you are - the new patch would be needed and my target group would be new players of course. with it, i could take control of all players pcs, but no, why would i do that? i dont need bots. what i would do is integrate a small shellcode that would just change every players MSL info in deusex.ini redirecting them onto another MSL, which would be controlled and where no 0aug servers would be allowed. of course, you will be able to change that info back to normal as i expect, but new players wont and theres exactly what i want. its a simple way of stealing new players. nothing more.

and to papa: it makes me sick, i didnt know all about you, but now i know. you change like a fart in a wind, one moment you like augs and hate 0aug, the next moment you hate augs and you play only 0aug. not to mention your giving me the aimbot youve been using in dxmp, also with all details what colors to put in to make it work. GG, oh and you said that you got it from V members chatting about it on TS. lol great excuse, where u got that config from then? i fully understand why you hate augs now aswell. your wh, aimbot hacks are less useful in augs, cos you still cant use augs, and in aug gaming, using augs is more important than aiming.

to dae: GG with banning me. its so hard to use proxy, register new account, read forums and post again. i really dont understand what you beneffit from it. go on, ban this acc aswell, i can make thousands of new one :) but when i dont feel like making one, ill just put this site down for some time. 70 wisdom bots and a 100mbit server is down. its very very easy. so think about it, if its worth :)

to alex: hows going your "fix"? have u fixed the engines core already? if you did, then you should also check around the netcode, i think theres much to be fixed.

to nobody: is server ok? everything works fine?

i wont sign myself, you know who this is.
Attachments
attack.jpg
(262.1 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Nick8

Postby Mastakilla » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:19 pm

rofl... "stealing players out of primar dxmp community"

Look, some people like augs and some don't, live with it.
And about the stealing part, we just offered cookies and fun.

You are sad, end of story.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Imperial » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:21 pm

Devious I must say and tell me, why wont new players be able to change it back.
If they really were determined they would search around and find a way.
Although, they probably wouldn't know of the possibility of having 0augs, so they would think it was always this way.
Hmm.
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:27 pm

Did like...a 0-augger piss in your cereal one time or something?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Re: yeh its me

Postby Spiderbot01 » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:29 pm

Nick8 wrote:so, im gonna take some time and write this down. you banned my IP and my username on this forum.

i passed first 3 parts of my largest exam today so i have a lil time to explain all this mess.

first i wanna say, im sorry for ppl who suffered with their servers being down. when i made the tool, i got much better idea and i knew in forward that this wouldnt work well. im also sorry for saying that triad had anything to do with it, they were barely just watching the progress.

secondly, where did u got the idea, that im taking down nobody's server? you morons, at least you could know that i host his server, and there would be really no point in crashing his server. in fact, it wasnt only his server, but also beginers only and triad. i installed packet sniffer and got the IP from where unsecure packets were coming from (ive posted SS in attachment). its an US IP, i have no idea who was it, but im sure of that he got the idea out of konamis public post about unsecure sploit few months ago on mtl forums.

as ive read some posts here, but not all, didnt have enough time, ive seen that you are really pissed at me. and you have all reasons to be. but what you dont know is that youve been stealing players out of primar dxmp community for ages. this isnt seen like crashing servers, but its seen in oldsql players souls (whose still do play). if you were ever fair, you would have created your own MSL and put your servers on there, not interrupting with primar community and the way DXMP was ment to be played by authors. MTL didnt change anything, weapon mutator is just a standard tool you can find in other unreal games - but it made 0augs more controllable (b4 MTL, 0aug servers had rule: no heavies, but you could still have used them). ive thought about much more prefined way how to sort things back and start stealing new players from you. you wont be hurt directly, as auggers werent hurt directly, but over some time, you will realize that this thing is much more powerful than crashing all 0aug servers for 3 moths. you wont notice any difference, you will play and play and play... but after some time, you will see that there are no new players and your servers will stay empty and lonely, just like happened with augs. and thats most right thing to do, give the same strike back.

i will just need some time to get this all working, it requers quite high knowledge about coding, and knowing unreal engine aswell, but im sure i can make: a shellcode (if that rings bell to anyone). its unfixable unreal engine problem and no, alex you cant fix it no matter how good you are - the new patch would be needed and my target group would be new players of course. with it, i could take control of all players pcs, but no, why would i do that? i dont need bots. what i would do is integrate a small shellcode that would just change every players MSL info in deusex.ini redirecting them onto another MSL, which would be controlled and where no 0aug servers would be allowed. of course, you will be able to change that info back to normal as i expect, but new players wont and theres exactly what i want. its a simple way of stealing new players. nothing more.

and to papa: it makes me sick, i didnt know all about you, but now i know. you change like a fart in a wind, one moment you like augs and hate 0aug, the next moment you hate augs and you play only 0aug. not to mention your giving me the aimbot youve been using in dxmp, also with all details what colors to put in to make it work. GG, oh and you said that you got it from V members chatting about it on TS. lol great excuse, where u got that config from then? i fully understand why you hate augs now aswell. your wh, aimbot hacks are less useful in augs, cos you still cant use augs, and in aug gaming, using augs is more important than aiming.

to dae: GG with banning me. its so hard to use proxy, register new account, read forums and post again. i really dont understand what you beneffit from it. go on, ban this acc aswell, i can make thousands of new one :) but when i dont feel like making one, ill just put this site down for some time. 70 wisdom bots and a 100mbit server is down. its very very easy. so think about it, if its worth :)

to alex: hows going your "fix"? have u fixed the engines core already? if you did, then you should also check around the netcode, i think theres much to be fixed.

How exactly is 0 augs stealing people from augs? People don't get stolen they choose to play in 0 aug servers, for the most part because its so much easier to pick up quickly. What's the point of just trying to 'steal' them yourself? That actually makes no sense.

Fact is most new players just end up playing on server like [A]Nobody's, the reason they do that is because there are pretty colours and things that go b00m.

People arent going to play something if you shove it down their throat. They'll play whatever the hell they want to play. It used to be augs, now it may be 0 augs.

Why not just leave it be? Why don't you just play with current auggers? It would make more sense considering generally those who play augs nowadays are very good at it.

I speak for myself no-one else, I like augs, it's good fun. Especially cloaking and LAWing someone right at the last minute, what's not to like? I'll probably get told off for that not being 'da proper wayz omgzwtf!!1'. But thats what I like about augs, thats why I play it.. Truth be told I much prefer no augs and I can't see what the point of trying to take new players away from it.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:30 pm

Or even worse, take a dump in it! :roll:
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Re: yeh its me

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:41 pm

Spiderf[A]g01 wrote:
Nick8 wrote:so, im gonna take some time and write this down. you banned my IP and my username on this forum.

How exactly is 0 augs stealing people from augs? People don't get stolen they choose to play in 0 aug servers, for the most part because its so much easier to pick up quickly. What's the point of just trying to 'steal' them yourself? That actually makes no sense.

Fact is most new players just end up playing on server like [A]Nobody's, the reason they do that is because there are pretty colours and things that go b00m.

People arent going to play something if you shove it down their throat. They'll play whatever the hell they want to play. It used to be augs, now it may be 0 augs.

Why not just leave it be? Why don't you just play with current auggers? It would make more sense considering generally those who play augs nowadays are very good at it.

I speak for myself no-one else, I like augs, it's good fun. Especially cloaking and LAWing someone right at the last minute, what's not to like? I'll probably get told off for that not being 'da proper wayz omgzwtf!!1'. But thats what I like about augs, thats why I play it.. Truth be told I much prefer no augs and I can't see what the point of trying to take new players away from it.

Basically what you said to him was:

I can't resist, I'm sorry xD
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Cozmo » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:44 pm

i could take control of all players pcs

Er.. I don't think anyones going to help you there.
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby MainMan » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:48 pm

I actually agree with the 2 MasterServers idea, but not with the idea of changing new players' DeusEx games to link to it.

I will give you my view on why people choose 0-aug over aug:

1.It is not because of the gameplay, it is because of the attitude of players. A lot of auggers are arrogant, and not helpful to newbies. I know this is definitely not all auggers, and also some 0-auggers share this attitude too (like that gayboy Raidén).

I remember, an augger, who was in [A], his name was Hybrid, or Doa, or others that I can't remember right now. He actively went around servers/forums offering to teach people to play augs well, (he did the teaching itself over msn), and he taught them binds, and techniques, and styles of play. He really got many people psyched up to play augs and it was helpful to the aug community. I feel that this is the way forward rather than the stupid attitude of a lot of auggers. For example, take that 'monkee' player, he is very stupid, and acts, well, like a monkey.

The bottom rule is: If players feel intimidated by the augging community, they will leave.

New players come to aug servers first mostly anyway, because in SP, augs are something you earn, something you want to have, and if they come to a 0-aug server, they are like 'where are the augs?

2. I personally think that there are few decent maps, designed specifically for augs. Now here we need mappers' help to create good new maps. I myself, will update a map I made originally for DXAG, called Landerneau, to make it into an aug map, and also extending it. I hope this will encourage other mappers to follow suit. (Also if you are going to make maps like this, I think you should focus on skills too, because skills are just a part of ATDM as augs are - if you notice, nearly all 0-aug servers have maxed-out skills.

I know a lot of you will say 'omg Main Y Ar3 y0u H3lp1ng aug3rs?!1', well the answer is, that I think this constructive approach will be more effective to help augs.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:52 pm

Jeez, kids like these seriously have no life. They get an erection out of deleting people's files.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Alistair » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:07 pm

Sorry man, once respected by myself but you've made a mess of yourself.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:08 pm

Konami wrote:Sorry man, once respected by myself but you've made a mess of yourself.

I'm thinking he needs some time in the mental asylum ... the maniac is bent on making DX augs-only.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Nick8 » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:12 pm

oh, i just saw in the other topic, that you were trying to excecute me out of my uni lol.

thats funny. first, where do u have any proofs, the crashing packets were sent from my pc? secondly, not a single packet contained uni IP was sent to crash any server. uni pcs are on just for hosting dxmp servers. ppl managing stuff there really dont care. nochanc already tried to shut down my servers, but they didnt do anything. im not selling these servers, i dont make any money with them, i dont use them for any illegal actions. i think you all got wrong impression about uni. its a diff country here, not like in your countries. ppl who live here in flats for students can get this uni 100mbit connection for very low price, and they can host any non profitable server on (i know many ppl hosting game servers on and noone gives a fuck, why? cos its non profital). my uni has unlimited bandwidth with its provider, why would they care, if theres 30kbs bandwidth used cos of one lil game server? duh... get real.

and about your fixes blocking IPs. thats definately not the solution. i see now how dumb you are, even tho you are able to write some peace of code in C (which would work only on linux - so this prolly wasnt written by you anyway), you still didnt get it, that my IP had no interaction to your servers at all. you blocked my IP and your servers were crashed anyway. now think about this. you would block any additional range from where crashing packets were coming. i can get at least 1 explotable pc out of almost every range. ban all ranges and you ban all players aswell. very unprofessional way of solving problems like that.

gratz to dae, he was the only one making smart move. but if i know right, to fix this problem, you need to fix engines core itself and therefore make the new patch (as nobody said, joining requests are handled by engine itself). you will have to make big efforts, advertisement for it. plus, it would be useless, since my other method is based on completely different approach not interacting with any of your 0aug servers. these 2 poor guys are just waisting their time...
Nick8

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:14 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:Jeez, kids like these seriously have no life. They get an erection out of deleting people's files.

+1 EXACTLY

(edit, this is not one word there)
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Nick8 » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:16 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Konami wrote:Sorry man, once respected by myself but you've made a mess of yourself.

I'm thinking he needs some time in the mental asylum ... the maniac is bent on making DX augs-only.

if you think that my day starts with thinking how would i change dxmp, you are completely wrong. im sure you have 20 times more time wasted in playing on boring 0aug servers. ive not thought about dx for 1 week, now i came here to check things a lil.

btw: im doing this also to improve (or to gain) my coding skills. if you have motivation and object you can actually do something. without it, you get bored quite soon.
Nick8

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:17 pm

Why are you even doing this in the first place?
You understand so much about servers, packets and all that shite, yet you fail to realize you are not making new players play augs, you are forcing them to leave.. DXMP is not your experiment mat; you can get a test dummy for that.

Also, I quit DX well over a year ago because of fuckwits like you, buddy... :roll:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Alistair » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:20 pm

Hes roachee's bruvva! Its not about proof, its about a little shits liability to a big University. You have serious issues with yourself and this minute online community which I recommend you sort out.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:22 pm

thing is, dx is an old game. why would anyone with sane mind bother playing augers with 5 year experience when they can play something easier that looks so much better?
I taught quite a few beginners dx and auging basics, as much as I could. And few of them actually ended up playing 99% of the time augs. Next week they have quit dx.
You cannot force life into corpse, I have to say [G3] actually managed to revive dxmp a bit where as your crashing simply killed it.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:22 pm

Oh great.
I can guess his next diabolical plan, or as he calls it, his new "experiment".
  • Completely block any MTL.
  • Completely block any custom maps or mods.
  • Bring down all Deus Ex 0 aug clans, and leave only the aug clans remaining.
  • Bring down [A] forum
  • Bring down individual 0 auggers.
  • Use new players as his guinea pig for his twisted experiment.

Honestly, I don't care what you do, but if you tinker around with the editing community, that's the last straw.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Cozmo » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:08 pm

The thing that worries me, is that people will do all sorts of dumb things and put lots of effort into crashing servers,it's like they forget it's a game...
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Dae » Fri Sep 01, 06 10:23 am

to dae: GG with banning me. its so hard to use proxy, register new account, read forums and post again. i really dont understand what you beneffit from it. go on, ban this acc aswell, i can make thousands of new one Smile but when i dont feel like making one, ill just put this site down for some time. 70 wisdom bots and a 100mbit server is down. its very very easy. so think about it, if its worth Smile

I'll ban all your accounts, deja, don't even doubt. There's not many users therefore it will not be hard to recognise you from the crowd. What about attacking the server... it will not make me unban you. Do, if you want it.

And I hope you know about Nephthys?

Oh and what about atdm... you just dissuaded a lot of people about getting into them. Without your interference sooner or later they could have become more popular if there was a good server (and there is, not even one), but you certainly postponed this event.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Gishank » Fri Sep 01, 06 10:36 am

All i can say, deja, if you are sorry then why the fuck do it in the first place, it doesn't make you look big.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alex » Fri Sep 01, 06 1:50 pm

Hello to you DejaVu, in case you manage to come back.
I just returned from a school camp, which was quite a lot of fun, especially because I didn't had any of this crap on my mind.

Now about you and the tool etcetera.
1. You didn't made the actual crash tool, it's easily downloadable from the web.
2. Sure, why not attack our server, fine by me. But we don't need proof to attack you back, just remember that.
3. You admitted that you did it in a MSN convo, so don't lie? :)
Alex
Alpha

Postby Nick8 » Fri Sep 01, 06 3:36 pm

~[A]lex~ wrote:2. Sure, why not attack our server, fine by me. But we don't need proof to attack you back, just remember that.

attack me how? :D im wondering how u gonna do that, since i just changed the provider + got dynamic IP. but no, i wont do same mistake, ill never use this forum without proxy. so, just put your three fingers in your ass, cos theres dead end :)

3. You admitted that you did it in a MSN convo, so don't lie? :)

dont lie about what?
Nick8

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Sep 01, 06 3:43 pm

Nick8 wrote:
~[A]lex~ wrote:2. Sure, why not attack our server, fine by me. But we don't need proof to attack you back, just remember that.

attack me how? :D im wondering how u gonna do that, since i just changed the provider + got dynamic IP. but no, i wont do same mistake, ill never use this forum without proxy. so, just put your three fingers in your ass, cos theres dead end :)

Oh wow, a dynamic IP, you must be feeling very smart right about now.
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Fri Sep 01, 06 4:06 pm

closed.
Dae
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer