retards

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

retards

Postby synthetic » Wed Jan 16, 08 5:56 pm

Well Id like to start the post by saying that I just now noticed the thread Sike had made about Rosso. I did not care about the one he made about me, but, I will remember this. Rosso could probably use that 200 euro or what they promised anyway.

But, it wasnt the point of this thread anyway. The retards I mean here, are those of DXMP. Lets make a difference between a retard and between players with exceptionally shit attitude.

If I name names like {DECT}VENTURA, Dogny, VincentMCDOOM, SovietGunpoint, can you add names to this list, and when did they play? Ive played this game only since 2004 and I only know those that have played from that time. While ventura is really small fish compared to these three, all these play even today. Also, I may have forgotten some notable morons. I had forgotten Dogny, but yesterday he spent 10+ minutes constantly spamming and blocking spawn exits. VincentMCDOOM also plays and of course, teamkills.

And how long do you think it takes for the community to forget, and accept these players?

The dedication of some of these players is really exceptional and fascinating.
Last edited by synthetic on Wed Jan 16, 08 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Re: retards

Postby NightRaver » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:05 pm

User wrote:Well Id like to start the post by saying that I just now noticed the thread Sike had made about Rosso. I did not care about the one he made about me, but, I will remember this. Rosso could probably use that 200 euro or what they promised anyway.

But, it wasnt the point of this thread anyway. The retards I mean here, are those of DXMP. Lets make a difference between a retard and between players with exceptionally shit attitude.

If I name names like {DECT}VENTURA, Dogny, VincentMCDOOM, SovietGunpoint, can you add names to this list, and when did they play? Ive played this game only since 2004 and I only know those that have played from that time. While ventura is really small fish compared to these three, all these play even today. Also, I may have forgotten some notable morons. I had forgotten Dogny, but yesterday he spent 10+ minutes constantly spamming and blocking spawn exits. VincentMCDOOM also plays and of course, teamkills.

And how long do you think it takes for the community to forget, and accept these players?

The dedication of some of these players is really exceptional and fascinating.

soviet i never really knew but ye vincentmcdoom is an arse who i think is a 6 year old mongol child who cant put his fingers right on his mouse... and for VENTURA if he wins he spams, if he looses he spams, if he cries he spams, ye they are all such low life retards... what can we do about it? nm i guess
Raving through life!
NightRaver
Regular

Postby Siva » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:09 pm

This community forgets nothing.

Look at how much everyone badgers Klop.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby synthetic » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:21 pm

ventura is the guy who spams gay shit under [a]pavlov name, for those who still dont know.

Soviet started kind of like VincentMCDOOM, but evolved into some merge between Vincent and Dogny, with a bit of Sike added to the mix.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Re: retards

Postby Alex » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:22 pm

User wrote:Well Id like to start the post by saying that I just now noticed the thread Sike had made about Rosso. I did not care about the one he made about me, but, I will remember this. Rosso could probably use that 200 euro or what they promised anyway.

Could you give more info on that matter? A topic about Rosso? 200 euro?
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:25 pm

topic is in rant section named [ren]chaos, 200 euro part comes from "nerd" thread, a stab at sike.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:28 pm

User wrote:topic is in rant section named [ren]chaos, 200 euro part comes from "nerd" thread, a stab at sike.

Ah, now I understand, and that [REN]Chaos topic was made by Sniper1990, not Sike :)
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Jan 16, 08 6:29 pm

Alex wrote:
User wrote:topic is in rant section named [ren]chaos, 200 euro part comes from "nerd" thread, a stab at sike.

Ah, now I understand, and that [REN]Chaos topic was made by Sniper1990, not Sike :)

I guess I no longer can tell the difference. I bet hes a street smart too.

But on topic: list list list
Last edited by synthetic on Wed Jan 16, 08 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Survive. » Wed Jan 16, 08 10:27 pm

Telnet... Does he have a brother at all in 17?
Survive.
Master

Postby NightRaver » Wed Jan 16, 08 10:30 pm

[A]alex...

he keeps stalking me in deus ex, jumps out of dark corners to ask for a date...
Raving through life!
NightRaver
Regular

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jan 17, 08 11:40 am

Vincent McDoom - Banned so many times from DXSG
Dogny - Spams
Ventura spams + impersonates.
666 - Dyanmic IP, teamkill(ed)?
I got some more at home.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby NightRaver » Thu Jan 17, 08 1:02 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:666 - Dyanmic IP, teamkill(ed)?

do u also mean

player666 who is arround now?
Raving through life!
NightRaver
Regular

Postby synthetic » Thu Jan 17, 08 7:54 pm

666 is someone from EdH? I recall some EdHs being complete jackasses, one even asked why he cant teamkill once, but I dont know their names as I never play them.

I laugh in anger at any admin giving VincentMCDoom a second chance by kicking him out of the server.
Some people dont know that VincentMCDOOM has teamkilled and nothing but teamkilled (or gassed/darted/burned in non team damage servers) for perhaps over 2 years now! He prefers augs but will teamkill in 0augs as well if given the chance.

I saw the guy being _kicked_ by an admin in RTK once. Vincent thought he was banned, as he always is, and used his regular tactics: entering server under alias, and right away starting with teamkilling.

He also changes names in server and changes teams now and then.
Last edited by synthetic on Thu Jan 17, 08 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Fri Jan 18, 08 8:43 pm

Yeah he's got a dynamic IP, [A]Nobody and me banned his range from DXSG server (Last year one) after a while.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Legion » Sun Jan 20, 08 7:56 am

User wrote:666 is someone from EdH? I recall some EdHs being complete jackasses, one even asked why he cant teamkill once, but I dont know their names as I never play them.

I laugh in anger at any admin giving VincentMCDoom a second chance by kicking him out of the server.
Some people dont know that VincentMCDOOM has teamkilled and nothing but teamkilled (or gassed/darted/burned in non team damage servers) for perhaps over 2 years now! He prefers augs but will teamkill in 0augs as well if given the chance.

I saw the guy being _kicked_ by an admin in RTK once. Vincent thought he was banned, as he always is, and used his regular tactics: entering server under alias, and right away starting with teamkilling.

He also changes names in server and changes teams now and then.

What else can you expect from these new players? Hell when I first started playing, that kind of crap was something I rarely would hear about in forums... Now it's daily news.
Death is often silent... But I Prefer making it loud and bloody.
CHECK OUT MY RADIO STATION: http://eternalnights.listen2myradio.com/
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Venom637
Legion
Regular

Postby Kaiden » Sun Jan 20, 08 5:30 pm

Lol - Vincent nor 666 is new - Played for at least a year, more.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Jan 20, 08 6:11 pm

Legion wrote:What else can you expect from these new players?

I never did this sort of shit when I was new. I was more of the shy-guy posting in only a few topics (on this forum) and generally just watched others post.

But I don't recall me being an "asshole" in-game (possibly because I never played much, and when I did it was 1v1 training sessions). Just on the forum (and I admit to being one, unlike a lot of other people).
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby synthetic » Sun Jan 20, 08 8:10 pm

whether someone is new or not does not really matter unless really the assholes grow up to be slightly lesser assholes.

i showed this game to some young dude once, son of family friends sort of, and the 12yearold only found teamkilling fun. i was ashamed, but, i took him to play something else.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Jan 20, 08 10:46 pm

Team-killing fun? If I find any such person who tells me (in real life) they like TK'ing. I shall shove the nearest long thin object up their ass.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Sun Jan 20, 08 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby synthetic » Sun Jan 20, 08 11:20 pm

well he also liked insulting others in english at random :lol:

helped shed some light into what is going on in the heads of some 12yearolds and younger (or older :O)

im sure vincentmcdoom and others fall into this category, as well as sovietretardpoint few years back. he hasnt become any wiser though.
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Jan 20, 08 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Cozmo » Sun Jan 20, 08 11:49 pm

I remember being like, 10 and playing RA2 online. How embarrassing. "u eat poo lol" or something equally stupid, until I got mauled by Rhinos. :lol:
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Return to Rants & Debates