lolfags

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

lolfags

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sat Feb 09, 08 4:00 pm

So I'm down at Brixton academy one Friday evening, waiting to see Coheed And Cambria. Now I have nothing against Kerrang, so I'm standing in the queue with my mates, waiting to get in, thinking the support acts won't be half bad, as they are supporting an awesome band.

The night was good, hadn't been stabbed. I Circa Survive were alright and Fightstar were surprisingly good, but fucking hell, Madina Lake are the biggest faggots I have ever seen.

First they play shit music, they then proceed to slag of Coheed and Cambria, as ML had to shorten their set for C&C, then after more shit music, despite a crappy set, their guitarist decides to smash their guitar.

What the fuck, if they had been good, ok I wouldnt have minded the guitar smashing, but who the fuck are they to slag off C&C. Fucking cunts.

Also, Coheed were fucking awesome, started off with No World For Tomorrow and Gunslingers and Gravemakers, finished with an encore of Welcome Home and The Final Cut. FUCK YEAH.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Feb 09, 08 4:09 pm

Madina Lake are faggots who have 3 fans trying to get their Kerrang Votes up for hours, only to see Heedfags catch up like wildfire lol.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sat Feb 09, 08 4:11 pm

I love how the average Medina Lake fan is a 14 year old anorexic scene kid, while Coheed have big men with huge beards LOL.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Snakey » Wed Feb 13, 08 9:48 pm

Kerrang sucks a thousand dicks.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates