New advban does debug EAT MEM= screwed pc

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

New advban does debug EAT MEM= screwed pc

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 5:30 pm

My cousin (Who is new to dxmp) got connection falied on the [A] TZ server and she rejoined unbeknowen to her she had been banned. ok so her pc freezes and she reboots. she retried joining and the 5 min later (she w8ted for pc to regenerate itself HD makes a clicking noise as too much strain was put on it so she rebooted and PRESTO! Primary HDD failure. ok what was on this HD? new years eve pcs and alot of her family pics.
IM now spending fucking hrs doing a head replacement and this command has fucked up 2 hds of mine. so remove that command from the advban b4 ppl take action (which my uncle is) . i almost have the photos im imaging that sucker as i type. But there now out of pocket £70 for a new HD and another £70 for the spare hd i robbed heads from.
Ive ran debug EAT MEM (there is no space between EAT and MEM) on an open disk and it messes the heads up. (and they sometimes refuse to park if you reboot)
Y do you do it? isnt kicking enough? or do you want a show? :roll:
Well you have one now. can you remove the command plz? as if it ruins another HD of mine i will turn. thanks. I know i will be warned or even banned for this :? now im off to hunt for my windows cd...
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 6:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
guess who this is wrote:No you didn't, liar.

! wrote:liar liar liar liar lair. ECHO...................................

Seems to be your favourite word lol ive heard that many times from 1 person...
[quote="Alex"]you moron. [quote]
Yea how shitty this place is... WELL it hell aint time for me to leave i WONT leave as 1 person thinks i should im damn proud of DX. Im spreading word of it on any gaming forums i find..
/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Siva » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:08 pm

The respectable [A]lpha clan, destroying Hard Drives?

High crimes [A]lpha, hopefully we'll know the truth after this maternity test, stay tuned on Jeremy Kyle.

//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:20 pm

Hds are expensive. my cousins was a 500 gig. so expensive. ive managed to image it but shes left DXMP she shredded her DX cd :shock: :shock:
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yea how shitty this place is... WELL it hell aint time for me to leave i WONT leave as 1 person thinks i should im damn proud of DX. Im spreading word of it on any gaming forums i find..
/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Siva » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:23 pm

And we're back, lets go backstage and talk to [A]lpha,

//..
Siva

Postby Gishank » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:37 pm

Your uncle can't *Shut Down* anything.

Unless you can prove that DXAlpha's Modification was the root cause of this problem. Then i advise you STFU and Buy a NEW HDD. Also, don't make out that they're so expensive. HDD's will sooner or later go Bust. That's why you should always have a backup of any *important* files on it.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Re: New advban does debug EAT MEM= screwed pc

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:38 pm

maxtor01 wrote:My cousin (Who is new to dxmp) got connection falied on the [A] TZ server and she rejoined unbeknowen to her she had been banned. ok so her pc freezes and she reboots. she retried joining and the 5 min later (she w8ted for pc to regenerate itself HD makes a clicking noise as too much strain was put on it so she rebooted and PRESTO! Primary HDD failure. ok what was on this HD? new years eve pcs and alot of her family pics.
IM now spending fucking hrs doing a head replacement and this command has fucked up 2 hds of mine. so remove that command from the advban b4 ppl take action (which my uncle is) . i almost have the photos im imaging that sucker as i type. But there now out of pocket £70 for a new HD and another £70 for the spare hd i robbed heads from.
Ive ran debug EAT MEM (there is no space between EAT and MEM) on an open disk and it messes the heads up. (and they sometimes refuse to park if you reboot)
Y do you do it? isnt kicking enough? or do you want a show? :roll:
Well you have one now. can you remove the command plz? as if it ruins another HD of mine i will turn. thanks. I know i will be warned or even banned for this :? now im off to hunt for my windows cd...

Hi liar. You want to know what Eat Mem does? IT EATS MEMORY.
Really, I hate people like you.
Eat Mem does not affect HD's AT ALL. It forces DeusEx to take up all available RAM memory making your computer real slow.

So HD221, continue lying, and I will show you something that WILL fuck up your HD, so don't make me (or others) angry here :) We've had enough crap from you.
Alex
Alpha

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:40 pm

Yea virtual memory! the head seeks STRONG left and right and THE command makes you have to reboot when your eatmemmed. so u may have to repair windows if it screws up install and i didnt say he could shut it down (my uncle is arrogent). and i BACK up like no tomorrow!
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Gishank » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:42 pm

Virtual Memory and RAM are Seperate. Last i checked Memory Debuging, and Memory Testing don't touch Virtual Memory as it is slower, and used as a secondary to primary RAM....

Don't act like you know what you're talking out... Really... Lol.

The *MOST* MemTesting, or MemDebuging is EVER likely to do, is Damage your RAM Chip.
Last edited by Gishank on Fri Feb 22, 08 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:42 pm

maxtor01 wrote:Yea virtual memory! the head seeks STRONG left and right and it makes you have to reboot when your eatmemmed. so u may have to repair windows if it screws up install and i didnt say he could shut it down (my uncle is arrogent). and i BACK up like no tomorrow!

So you might have to repair windows when it screws up install. When the fuck should it install anything?

Really, if your HDD crashed, it's all your fault.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Gishank » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:44 pm

Hang on... What about the obvious question...

Why the hell did you use a Command you KNEW NOTHING about?... Did you think it'd make a Cookie spawn next to you on your Computer Desk?
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:46 pm

NO i no it doesnt install anything i mean it can fuck up WINDOWS install if it forces you to reboot. i wont worry i got a WD hdd now that wont crash when its stressed.
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Gishank » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:55 pm

Nothing FORCES you to reboot, always give your PC time to right itself enough for you to fix the issue. But it's your own fault, as it was directly caused by your foolishness, sorry. But Alpha isn't to blame.
Last edited by Gishank on Fri Feb 22, 08 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 22, 08 6:59 pm

maxtor01 wrote:NO i no it doesnt install anything i mean it can fuck up WINDOWS install if it forces you to reboot. i wont worry i got a WD hdd now that wont crash when its stressed.

As Gishank says, it doesn't force you to reboot. Most people reboot while there's actually a way to calm down your computer. How? Sure as hell aint going to tell you, not after this topic.
Alex
Alpha

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 7:02 pm

Yeah try to end process or enter shutdown -o in console.
lets just end argument.
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 22, 08 7:02 pm

maxtor01 wrote:Yeah try to end process or enter shutdown -o in console.

Good luck with that mate. Hahahaha.
Alex
Alpha

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 7:03 pm

LOL im not in evil mood to do something. i wont say you prob know. As i was a nub for doing this once in the past.
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby synthetic » Fri Feb 22, 08 7:33 pm

Alex wrote:and I will show you something that WILL fuck up your HD, so don't make me (or others) angry here Smile

hey go for it, i want to see it too. how about free fucked up hds for everybody while were at it.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 7:40 pm

LOL free fucked up hds ono. get ur free fucked HDS here. :lol:
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Fri Feb 22, 08 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby or 1=1 » Fri Feb 22, 08 8:30 pm

I really really doubt that a clan with a motto that says " WE FIGHT FOR DEUS EX " want destroy a player's computer.
Cheap Bitch
or 1=1
Master

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 9:04 pm

They didnt do it on purpose, just that the command can put strain on older/low quality HDS.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Eçheløn » Fri Feb 22, 08 9:26 pm

That was a 500 gig HD, hardly old nor low quality.
Eçheløn
Poster

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Fri Feb 22, 08 9:38 pm

no not old but poor quality i think. get a samsung or WD the heads dont wobble at all.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Siva » Fri Feb 22, 08 11:05 pm

If both of you stopped claiming benefit this problem would be solved.

RAISE THE DAMN CHILD WHETHER IT'S YOURS OR NOT!

*applause*

//..
Siva

Postby ~[ß]SSFTW!~ » Sat Feb 23, 08 11:09 am

Hey Alex guess what, you are lame as fuck. Thinking you're cool when you know how to fuck up PC's and stuff? Why's that advban shit always freezing comps and why ain't kicking enough? I once got banned by advban from some server and I had to shutdown my computer from the back of it. Then I turned it back on and Windows started to complain about some stupid error like failure or something. I got that fixed though.

Also here's a good tip for you. The time you spend trying to figure out how to code this lame shit, instead spend it by getting laid. It's a fucking good time for you to fucking finally do it.

Street Smarts ftw!
~[ß]SSFTW!~

Postby {17}agentsmith » Sat Feb 23, 08 12:09 pm

oh great, here comes the street smarts........ :twisted:

think this topic better get locked or a flame war is going to commence
and HD221, i think its past your bed time!
maxtor01 wrote:Yea virtual memory! the head seeks STRONG left and right and THE command makes you have to reboot when your eatmemmed. so u may have to repair windows if it screws up install and i didnt say he could shut it down (my uncle is arrogent). and i BACK up like no tomorrow!
{17}agentsmith
Poster

Postby Siva » Sat Feb 23, 08 12:31 pm

We'll see you next time, on Jeremy Kyle

//..
Siva

Postby {17}agentsmith » Sat Feb 23, 08 12:38 pm

we <3 you Jeremy
maxtor01 wrote:Yea virtual memory! the head seeks STRONG left and right and THE command makes you have to reboot when your eatmemmed. so u may have to repair windows if it screws up install and i didnt say he could shut it down (my uncle is arrogent). and i BACK up like no tomorrow!
{17}agentsmith
Poster

Postby Cozmo » Sat Feb 23, 08 2:08 pm

Don't get banned in the first place?
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby James » Sat Feb 23, 08 2:50 pm

~[ß]SSFTW!~ wrote:Street Smarts ftw!

Shut the fuck up book smart faggot.

I'm a alpha male.

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays Warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Last edited by James on Sat Feb 23, 08 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Sat Feb 23, 08 5:10 pm

I loled so hard :lol:

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Next

Return to Rants & Debates