Zealousy of the Authority

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Zealousy of the Authority

Postby clyzm » Mon Feb 25, 08 2:44 am

You know what really grinds my gears? Over-zealous authority figures like cops, professors and other people with power. What I mean is this:

A cop sees a kid littering, tells the kid politely not to litter. Kid says he wasn't littering, but he missed the trashcan. Cop then proceeds to take out stun gun and taze the poor kid and then lock him up.

Seriously, I hate it when authority figures abuse their power just to look cool in front of their buddies.

Recently, I have gotten suspended for joking around with my buddies. All I said was "I will shoot you in the head with a golden Uzi in COD4!" and professor heard me and yelled at me, then gave me about 2 day suspension out of college.

Why? It wasn't a threat.

Damn it all.
Last edited by clyzm on Mon Feb 25, 08 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Baleout » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:16 am

Uh...

cataclyzm wrote:I've gotten suspended from college for saying "yeah Israel is a bunch of angry Jews" out loud.
Last edited by Baleout on Mon Feb 25, 08 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baleout
Master

Postby clyzm » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:24 am

Baleout wrote:Uh...

cataclyzm wrote:I've gotten suspended from college for saying "yeah Israel is a bunch of angry Jews" out loud.

One year ago.

Two totally different things from different times.
Last edited by clyzm on Mon Feb 25, 08 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Baleout » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:31 am

Oh right, It looked like thats why you were suspended now. Nevermind :)
Baleout
Master

Postby Kaiden » Mon Feb 25, 08 4:12 am

Sometimes if people aren't strict then people think they can do what they want I think.

Like take teaching for example. You have one teacher who can't control his class and everyone just shouts/throws stuff/doesn't listen, another teacher who is really strict and everyone resents going to their lesson, and you have another teacher who is strict but friendly and laid back at the same time. This was much like my secondary school xD But anyway, I feel that sometimes if people aren't authoritative then they won't be paid attention.

Kind of like Moderating/Admin'ing. If you don't act people won't take you seriously.
Last edited by Kaiden on Mon Feb 25, 08 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Siva » Mon Feb 25, 08 2:25 pm

I was wondering around Croydon last week wednesday, me and my cousins turned a corner and two cops rushed out and pinned two of us to the wall shouting stop and search.

They tried to take my phone claiming it was stolen, but we put up a fight for that.

I guess we just have to accept that sometimes shit happens.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Kaiden » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:08 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:I was wondering around Croydon last week wednesday, me and my cousins turned a corner and two cops rushed out and pinned two of us to the wall shouting stop and search.

They tried to take my phone claiming it was stolen, but we put up a fight for that.

Omg :O Did they take your phone? I've never been witness nor subject to anything like that.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:29 pm

lol. cops should be even more strict imo. most of you act cool with your mates infront of the cops, not the other way around..
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:52 pm

masta killa is right they need to be more strict.
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Mon Feb 25, 08 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guess who this is wrote:No you didn't, liar.

! wrote:liar liar liar liar lair. ECHO...................................

Seems to be your favourite word lol ive heard that many times from 1 person...
[quote="Alex"]you moron. [quote]
Yea how shitty this place is... WELL it hell aint time for me to leave i WONT leave as 1 person thinks i should im damn proud of DX. Im spreading word of it on any gaming forums i find..
/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Mon Feb 25, 08 3:53 pm

Damn sorry for double post the edit button isnt working.
Any who abuse their power should be suspended.
Last edited by {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 on Mon Feb 25, 08 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yea how shitty this place is... WELL it hell aint time for me to leave i WONT leave as 1 person thinks i should im damn proud of DX. Im spreading word of it on any gaming forums i find..
/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Feb 25, 08 6:23 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:I was wondering around Croydon last week wednesday, me and my cousins turned a corner and two cops rushed out and pinned two of us to the wall shouting stop and search.

You were in Croydon? LOL YOU ARE NEAR ME.

Beckenham > You
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Mon Feb 25, 08 7:07 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:

Omg :O Did they take your phone? I've never been witness nor subject to anything like that.

After I told my cousins to calm down a little, I asked them to do that number that checks whether the phone has been reported stolen, it obviously hadn't been and so I snatched my phone back and walked on.

I'd never witnessed or been subjected to anything THAT brutal before but I suppose there's a first time for everything.

Also,

Beckenham > You

No maget, I live near Lewisham, however I go to school in Beckenham Hill. And I go to Beckenham quite often with friends, despite your SHITTY SHITTY CINEMA
Last edited by Siva on Mon Feb 25, 08 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva

Postby synthetic » Mon Feb 25, 08 8:02 pm

A cop sees a kid littering, tells the kid politely not to litter. Kid says he wasn't littering, but he missed the trashcan. Cop then proceeds to take out stun gun and taze the poor kid and then lock him up.

"Dont taze me bro!"
Last edited by synthetic on Mon Feb 25, 08 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Mon Feb 25, 08 8:50 pm

Ah the phones IMEI number always keep it noted incase it is stolen.

/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby ~M3GG4~ » Mon Feb 25, 08 11:47 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:
No maget,
I'm sorry for intrupting this conversation, but i have to say this here and now. Protocol, you and your comments.. man i love them so much. They crack me up for ages.

Hmm what was the last one?.. oh yeah the one where you said " I see what you did there" talking to dae about your sig picture.
Man, seriously, i love all your comments.. im cracking up even now.. keep it up bro.
<center> Image </center>
<center>Thanks to Zantinzuken for the sig</center>
<center>Deus Ex Soldiers
http://www.dxsoldiers.com | dxdestroyer11@hotmail.com | Image </center>
~c[A]t~ wrote:how do i spam forum ¯(º_o)/¯
~M3GG4~
Elite

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Feb 26, 08 12:40 am

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:

After I told my cousins to calm down a little, I asked them to do that number that checks whether the phone has been reported stolen, it obviously hadn't been and so I snatched my phone back and walked on.

I'd never witnessed or been subjected to anything THAT brutal before but I suppose there's a first time for everything.

Also,

Beckenham > You

No maget, I live near Lewisham, however I go to school in Beckenham Hill. And I go to Beckenham quite often with friends, despite your SHITTY SHITTY CINEMA

LOL WHAT SCHOOL.

Also, expensive cinema is synonymous with awesome.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Tue Feb 26, 08 10:34 am

[DXS]~Desohawk~ wrote:
No maget,
I'm sorry for intrupting this conversation, but i have to say this here and now. Protocol, you and your comments.. man i love them so much. They crack me up for ages.

Hmm what was the last one?.. oh yeah the one where you said " I see what you did there" talking to dae about your sig picture.
Man, seriously, i love all your comments.. im cracking up even now.. keep it up bro.

I see what you did there, Maget, etc most of which aren't mine.
I cannot take credit for that.

But I love me some appreciation.

LOL WHAT SCHOOL.

Also, expensive cinema is synonymous with awesome.

THAT SEDGEHILL ONE EY
//..
Siva

Return to Rants & Debates