I HATE racists

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Sun Mar 02, 08 1:28 am

Oh believe me, I am.

http://zip.4chan.org/v/res/11633900.html#11634208

^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Last edited by James on Sun Mar 02, 08 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Roven » Sun Mar 02, 08 6:01 am

XII//:Protocol wrote:
My brain wasn't switched into another man's body. I'm still the same old bastard. I just extremely disagree with the idea of completely looking at everything that's mildly and vaguely racist just as we would actual racism. If someone expects me to act any other way than the way I want to be, they will be disappointed.
It's not natural to put so much focus on extremely despising and monitoring something if you want it to go away. It's like poking a fire, it just flares and gets bigger.

People make too much of what is the past. We should focus on now and the future, but we can't do that if we overreact and repeat the past, we're doomed to stay in the past. Mainstream countries dish out the same rights to everyone now. If anyone is ever left behind it is their own fault for the choices they make. That goes for anybody, and using your race and some speculative bullshit as an excuse for why life sucks most of the time will get you even further down the shitter.

Surely you understand that logic.

People like you make me sick. Running around like headless chickens shouted "IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAAAAAADDDDDDDDD" every fucking time someone visits Auschwitz or any public figure feels the need to apologise for something their race\country did a while ago.

No-one is persecuting you, the only people who is making too much of the past, are people like you, who blow everything and anything that isn't directly related to their history out of proportion.

You're still an idiot Mike, and with logic like this I don't think you'll be changing any time soon.

Oh don't fucking piss yourself you moaning idiot. It's frustrating how retarded and unbalanced shit normally is, and thank God people are starting to get some rocks and stop sucking cock about it.
No one has any right to apologize for people that aren't alive. Meaning well or not. Politicians only do it for public approval anyways, it's a tactic. Same with lobbyists and everyone else who is ever in the Media as he/she says their shit.

I'm saying we're all equal now, enjoy your history and blah blah but everyone has the opportunity to excel in Modern Democratic Society.

Yes people do persecute me like you are now when I speak of my opinion. I'm not a ranting bald guy with a swastika tattooed to his chest and a viking on his back, moaning about how black people are animals and mixes are a scourge to the Aryan race.

I'm saying that people shit themselves everytime the subject of racism is even brought up, and cram their actual opinions up their asses so they're accepted. Either that or they eat up some bullshit "blacks are oppressed" shenaniganry and preach it like they actually thought it out themselves.
Roven
Poster

Postby clyzm » Sun Mar 02, 08 6:22 am

Mike, just out of curiosity are you a Zionist?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Roven » Sun Mar 02, 08 6:30 am

cataclyzm wrote:Mike, just out of curiosity are you a Zionist?

No?
Roven
Poster

Postby clyzm » Sun Mar 02, 08 6:35 am

Roven wrote:

No?

Then what side of the political spectrum are you?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby synthetic » Sun Mar 02, 08 12:19 pm

LTKJAY wrote:And emo Hitman.

/streetsmart

shitman is one of the streetsmarts? if he is then nochanc is aswell :O

could it be the breaking news, the xposure of the year? stay tuned for more
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Mar 02, 08 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Sun Mar 02, 08 12:30 pm

No Hitman isn't "Street Smart", [B] are "Street Smart" and he isn't in [B] lol.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Roven » Sun Mar 02, 08 10:48 pm

cataclyzm wrote:
Roven wrote:

No?

Then what side of the political spectrum are you?

Whatever seems right at the time. I'm mostly a Centrist. I'm kind of liberal on social issues, not state issues.
Last edited by Roven on Sun Mar 02, 08 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roven
Poster

Postby Jon » Sun Mar 02, 08 11:04 pm

I think its clear to most that beyond getting out of hand, this discussion has an unhealthy obsession with pissing on other people.

Locked.
Jon
Alpha

Previous

Return to Rants & Debates