Emotionalism

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Emotionalism

Postby Roven » Fri Feb 29, 08 10:44 pm

Emotionalism represents two subjects, emos, and decisions based off of emotion instead of reason. We'll start with emos since that's the most entertaining.

Now, emos may be attractive in some God-knows-why way, but if anything about them goes beyond their clothes, they're fucking idiots. Any of this shit where they come from a hard life, they're parents don't understand them, blah blah blah; all bullshit. Every last bit of it is bullshit because there are 6 Billion-something people on Earth, they are not the primary unit of that 6 Billion. No one's going to honestly care about what they try to dramatize. If they were raped, they've joined the club. Rape victims are sadly enough, sure as hell not a minority. If they were beat, that's a bigger club.
Everyone has gone through their shit, so there's no reason why anyone should publicly complain about it, because for all you know there could be a refugee from Darfur listening who's been beaten, raped, had a miscarriage as a result, had a hand cut off for disobedience to Sudanese rebel militias, and has seen an ounce of hell. So as you whine and bitch, you fail to see the face of what your life could be.
No one lives without problems. So don't you fucking dare bitch, whine, and moan about your oh so terrible life in your middle class home because your little boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you and your parents "don't understand you", or some stupid shit like that. It's bullshit.
Anyone who cuts themselves, needs to be backhanded, female or male, I don't fucking care. I've been slapped and I'm a male, a female can take one back if they want to be equal to men. Because to solve your problems, you just drag shit through the mud so you can make more problems. Good fucking going. Don't cut yourself, you'll look like a dumb ass in the eyes of people who could help you.

I'm not really that mean, I'd help you out and I'd give you a good "Wake the fuck up" talking to and I'd help you along as one of your pals. Because that's what the world needs, someone to talk to, someone to lean on, and someone who understands. I can understand that.
But don't fucking make it obvious by, whining like a bitch, cutting yourself, or do anything else that's been composed in this little essay of what Emotionalism composes of. Come up to your mate, and request to speak to him about something serious. If he denies, fuck'em go to the next one and so on. Or you can always talk to me.

I'm not actually talking to anyone here I don't think because I don't think too many of you are emos, but bah.
Last edited by Roven on Fri Feb 29, 08 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roven
Poster

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 29, 08 10:58 pm

Listen to Pantera and man up.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Roven » Fri Feb 29, 08 10:59 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Listen to Pantera and man up.

Okay.
Roven
Poster

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Feb 29, 08 10:59 pm

Topic resolved then.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Return to Rants & Debates