What is the US Army doing in Iraq?

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

What is the US Army doing in Iraq?

Postby clyzm » Fri Mar 07, 08 11:52 pm

Some of you have heard of the video, the one with the soldiers shooting the puppy to death.

Here's a link (in case you didn't see it) (viewer discretion is advised)

http://www.yv.hu/index.php?nextpage=pla ... tu6160ve9d

Now, I'm a big military guy. I respect the army and the navy. But seriously, what kind of fucked up people would do that to a puppy? I'm not going to let these sick fucks change my opinion, they represent themselves only and not America's forces.

Opinions?
Last edited by clyzm on Fri Mar 07, 08 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Tonnochi » Sat Mar 08, 08 12:03 am

This is how stereotypes begin.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Mar 08, 08 12:10 am

Similar to the puppy throw, sick stuff to be honest.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 12:11 am

In the army you have a crapload of half brain retards that can do the drill and assemble weapon for speed but shit like this is bound to happen. War zone is no mans land and often people dont realize the things that take place there cannot always be made to disappear. Not in these days.

Ive seen videos of US soldiers doing all kind of wack shit. Funny one was where they listened to muslim ceremony somewhere in night and cried to the air: mortar me allah.

I found the idea where theyd dip the bullets into pork rather amusing though.

So basically, its war, shit like this happens. If it gets publicized, then someone answers, while numerous similar events never surface. Is it right? No.

Watching this video reminds me the decapitation videos to be honest. Not much difference. Fuckers couldnt even shoot.
Last edited by synthetic on Sat Mar 08, 08 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » Sat Mar 08, 08 12:26 am

That is fucking sick alot of fucked up people in this world. If i was in control of who went to prison id give him a life sentence.
guess who this is wrote:No you didn't, liar.

! wrote:liar liar liar liar lair. ECHO...................................

Seems to be your favourite word lol ive heard that many times from 1 person...
[quote="Alex"]you moron. [quote]
Yea how shitty this place is... WELL it hell aint time for me to leave i WONT leave as 1 person thinks i should im damn proud of DX. Im spreading word of it on any gaming forums i find..
/sig
{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
Poster

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 1:06 am

Mmm dunno if such links should be posted here since we do have younger folks here ^. There is a lot of sickening shit on the net. The one me and alex once watched was something special though. Even people who have seen it all recall that skinning movie.
Last edited by synthetic on Sat Mar 08, 08 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Sat Mar 08, 08 1:07 am

rand12om wrote:Mmm dunno if such links should be posted here since we do have younger folks here. There is a lot of sickening shit on the net. The one me and alex once watched was something special though. Even people who have seen it all recall that skinning movie.

PETA movie?
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 1:09 am

Alex wrote:
rand12om wrote:Mmm dunno if such links should be posted here since we do have younger folks here. There is a lot of sickening shit on the net. The one me and alex once watched was something special though. Even people who have seen it all recall that skinning movie.

PETA movie?

Yeah.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Sat Mar 08, 08 1:30 am

rand12om wrote:
Alex wrote:

PETA movie?

Yeah.

That was one... lovely video.
Alex
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sat Mar 08, 08 5:51 am

Here's another perspective:

taken from a Shoutwire user posting on the article.

Immaculate1 wrote:I don't think people should judge too quickly here.

I've been looking over this a couple of times now, waited a couple of hours, looked again, and later again.

They sure are killing a dog, but I don't see any malicious behaviour by the soldiers. They are not enjoying it and they are not laughing at the dog and making jokes. They also try to make it as quickly as possible. After 4 shots with the M4 one guy remarks in horror that the dog is still alive and pulls out his 9 millimeter gun 'Watch it, watch it, 9 mil'. At close distance a 9 mil wreaks more havoc than a 5.56 mil. That final shot quickly puts the dog out of it's misery.

We also don't see what happened before this. We don't have any context. If you look in the first seconds, you can see that the dog is lying motionless and that the entire hind flank of the dog is red, as if all his skin is peeled off.

In fact, I think he is missing his entire hind leg.

We don't know how that happened, or if the soldiers are to blame for that. Perhaps the dog ran on a mine or was hit by a car earlier. I at least don't see the smug behaviour with these soldiers that the puppy-throwing scumbag showed while looking into the camera. I think that if they did this on purpose they would have made jokes about the dog's agony and that they would make it last longer and enjoy him yelping with pain.

I think this was a mercy killing, and nothing more.

There is no evidence in the vid suggesting any maliciousness.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby xProtocol Rain » Sat Mar 08, 08 7:23 am

People like that guy shouldn't even be in the fucking armed forces.. Just what the fuck did that poor little puppy do to him? What COULD it have done to him?! You realize how badly I wanna kick his ass?!?! :evil:
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Kaiden » Sat Mar 08, 08 8:14 am

Still took them 5 bullets to kill a dog.. hmm..If it was humanely wouldn't they have done it without putting it in agony for 15 seconds first?
Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Mar 08, 08 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 08, 08 9:18 am

The US wanted some war, and to have some fun, so you cant really blame them.
Bear
Addict

Postby Batchy » Sat Mar 08, 08 10:24 am

rand12om wrote:In the army you have a crapload of half brain retards that can do the drill and assemble weapon for speed but shit like this is bound to happen. War zone is no mans land and often people dont realize the things that take place there cannot always be made to disappear. Not in these days.

Ive seen videos of US soldiers doing all kind of wack shit. Funny one was where they listened to muslim ceremony somewhere in night and cried to the air: mortar me allah.

So basically, its war, shit like this happens. If it gets publicized, then someone answers, while numerous similar events never surface. Is it right? No.

Watching this video reminds me the decapitation videos to be honest. Not much difference. Fuckers couldnt even shoot.

You are wrong.

I respect the SEALS and Australian Commandos, You have no idea what they go through to be the BEST of what they do.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby ~M3GG4~ » Sat Mar 08, 08 11:10 am

Batchy wrote:
rand12om wrote:In the army you have a crapload of half brain retards that can do the drill and assemble weapon for speed but shit like this is bound to happen. War zone is no mans land and often people dont realize the things that take place there cannot always be made to disappear. Not in these days.

You are wrong.

I respect the SEALS and Australian Commandos, You have no idea what they go through to be the BEST of what they do.

Uh huh.. and they utilize their training by shooting at a dog for 15 seconds... some good they're doing.
<center> Image </center>
<center>Thanks to Zantinzuken for the sig</center>
<center>Deus Ex Soldiers
http://www.dxsoldiers.com | dxdestroyer11@hotmail.com | Image </center>
~c[A]t~ wrote:how do i spam forum ¯(º_o)/¯
~M3GG4~
Elite

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 12:53 pm

Batchy wrote:

You are wrong.

You forgot Foreign Legion, but that is not the point. Sympathy is not a mandatory quality these people must have, and the sense of humor no matter how sick is not somehow.. extracted from them. Also, I would not mention army special forces when talking to the army. If I mention police force will you complain about swat or omoh?

The new perspective derek's post adds is interesting. It may well be true, and a video out of context can be used excellently for propaganda war. However Ive no doubt some of those fuckers would shoot puppies just for target practice.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 08, 08 1:58 pm

You can put a bomb in a puppie, imagine, you just look at this cute little thing, then it just blows up, anything that moves in Iraq is a danger to the soldiers.
Bear
Addict

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 2:04 pm

Hey wrote:You can put a bomb in a puppie, imagine, you just look at this cute little thing, then it just blows up, anything that moves in Iraq is a danger to the soldiers.

It may be danger to the soldiers, but they are not allowed to shoot everything that moves. Otherwise it would be a massacre. That is why the partisan war the terrorists wage is so successful. They hide in the society and use the society as a shield, as a weapon, as a way of being funded.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Sat Mar 08, 08 2:36 pm

Hey wrote:You can put a bomb in a puppie, imagine, you just look at this cute little thing, then it just blows up, anything that moves in Iraq is a danger to the soldiers.

You're not funny.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Re: What is the US Army doing in Iraq?

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Mar 08, 08 4:10 pm

cataclyzm wrote:Some of you have heard of the video, the one with the soldiers shooting the puppy to death.

Here's a link (in case you didn't see it) (viewer discretion is advised)

http://www.yv.hu/index.php?nextpage=pla ... tu6160ve9d

Now, I'm a big military guy. I respect the army and the navy. But seriously, what kind of fucked up people would do that to a puppy? I'm not going to let these sick fucks change my opinion, they represent themselves only and not America's forces.

Opinions?

I feel the same way, retards like that who give the army a bad name should be shot the same way as that puppy.

And if it was a mercy killing then there's not much to say, maybe it's just another Jihad propaganda film to show AMERICANS R EVIL. Or am I paranoid now :P
Last edited by Mastakilla on Sat Mar 08, 08 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 5:10 pm

i kind of agree with above said that the mercy killing wouldve been more accurate, OR they really sucked at it. I think ill go with the "fun" opinion.

they shouldve walked up to that dog and put a bullet in its head, instead they randomly shoot from distance. if dog was laying on a bomb or something, they eventually still went way too close.

so, bullshit.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Sat Mar 08, 08 6:08 pm

It's not just puppies, by the way.

How many times on the news have you heard about a platoon of soldiers raping/killing civilians?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby synthetic » Sat Mar 08, 08 7:02 pm

cataclyzm wrote:It's not just puppies, by the way.

How many times on the news have you heard about a platoon of soldiers raping/killing civilians?

here i was thinking they just kill puppies
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Baleout » Sat Mar 08, 08 7:05 pm

It looks more like a dog than a puppy...
Baleout
Master

Postby Psycho » Sat Mar 08, 08 11:47 pm

Americans keep on killing the british.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sun Mar 09, 08 12:01 am

A war is ways different than a simple training for soldiers. Their adrenaline is hitting the roof when they are on the battlefield and some of the soldiers go dumb like this.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby clyzm » Sun Mar 09, 08 12:07 am

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:Americans keep on killing the british.

Dunno. Friendly fire? Confusion on the battlefield?

In war friendly casualties will always happen.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby synthetic » Sun Mar 09, 08 12:49 am

there are some interesting vids on friendly fire. i watched one where US fighters went for a british convoy coz they thought the friendly markings where some sort of orange missiles :D
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Sun Mar 23, 08 2:04 pm

We are brought up to believe God is on our side and our side is worthy and righteous. Our church supports our Government, our government support our military...

then we watch stuff like this...

I can only say one thing.... FULL....METAL....JACKET!!!

Perfectly normal kids are brutalized by drill sargeants, brutalized by peers, brutalized by the public, then brutalized by the enemy...

they will do this shit...

This shit needs to be on TV on the 6.00 news, not tucked away on youtube.

The only damning IRAQ footage I have seen on TV, came on at 4am when the UK was asleep. A bridge with 200 dead women and children cos Marines followed orders to not let anyone cross the bridge, cos one or two of them might have been dressed as women... A bus that took a wrong turn and every single person was shot on the bus, cos it MIGHT be a bomb. That kind of shit upsets you more than watching 9/11 to be honest. 9/11 was payback... fair and square some might say, for bombing arabia for more than 10 years between the two gulf wars.

And why did we go to IRAQ? cos there MIGHT have been WOMD...

There MIGHT be a bomb in the fucking whitehouse, lets nuke it right now, justice no?

It's sad to see the world get darker as I get older... in my youth great things happened, berlin wall, mandela free, etc... as I got older, the world divided and we are left with blood on our hands -

My friend sometimes jokes that the America would be a peaceful country now, if the germans had got their act together and actually built the Arado New York bomber and bombed the shit out of New York in WW2, then perhaps the American leaders would understand the pain and power they wield in so many countries today...

HomelandSecurity - fighting terrorism since 1492...

but C[A]t you shouldnt feel bad, every sodding army has dickheads like this, including the armies killing those Marines...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby synthetic » Sun Mar 23, 08 2:46 pm

The fact that the news dont cover anything but propaganda or incidents that have leaked to the media of different countries due to its visibility shows how nicely the system works. We dont care what is going on there, we may care for a minute, when videos such as this come floating, but most of the time we have something else in our mind and the casualties in iraq are nothing but sad statistics.

Such system also nicely supports the importance of wars, and may well lead to the 3rd ww, even though after 1st and 2nd ww steps were taken to stop wars in general. I am not placing to much importance on those treaties, but I find the whole situation quite ironic.

I am also not saying violence is not the answer as certain regimes keep their nation from reality, modern world, from education that does not contain manipulated facts. I was born in such country, and these days you simply have to laugh at the retarded shit my parents were forced to study as "history", containing mostly fake facts and made up events. But I believe that if you are going to set the waters free, you better also know how to make the waters flow backwards. In my eyes, while the attack on iraq seemed to be pretty much a success, the war has been a complete failure.
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Mar 23, 08 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Return to Rants & Debates