Fitna?

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Fitna?

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Mar 28, 08 6:25 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

I see no topic about this yet so I decide to make one =]
For those of you that don't know what this movie is about: it shows what the Islam and about the Quran (holy book) are about. At least, how Dutch politician Geert Wilders sees it. It shows how Islam is a threat to our freedom and democracy.

I would love to see a discussion about this, I'll keep the racism to a minimum but damnit I hate the Islam, most retarded religion ever.

Or should this be moved to rant?
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Re: Fitna?

Postby NightRaver » Fri Mar 28, 08 9:14 pm

MastaKilla wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

I see no topic about this yet so I decide to make one =]
For those of you that don't know what this movie is about: it shows what the Islam and about the Quran (holy book) are about. At least, how Dutch politician Geert Wilders sees it. It shows how Islam is a threat to our freedom and democracy.

I would love to see a discussion about this, I'll keep the racism to a minimum but damnit I hate the Islam, most retarded religion ever.

Or should this be moved to rant?

I totally agree, when we look outside we see more islam ppl then our own specie.
Raving through life!
NightRaver
Regular

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Mar 28, 08 9:23 pm

Anyone else who is not from Belgium? :lol: <3 you Cédric.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alex » Fri Mar 28, 08 9:25 pm

The islam isn't that bad, when not taken to the extreme side. Everything people have in mind is the extreme side, of terrorists and such, while in fact that is only less than 1% of the entire Islam.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Mar 28, 08 9:56 pm

Alex wrote:The islam isn't that bad, when not taken to the extreme side. Everything people have in mind is the extreme side, of terrorists and such, while in fact that is only less than 1% of the entire Islam.

Where did you get that number from? 1%? Seriously it's a lot more... And not just about it being bad... Burqas and shit is opressive to women, more and more mosques are being built, it's about losing our own culture and we are starting to look an arabian country.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri Mar 28, 08 10:07 pm

No islams in Hungary. (win?)
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Mar 28, 08 10:48 pm

They're everywhere.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~M3GG4~ » Sat Mar 29, 08 12:20 am

Yeah, with all the different religions and cultures in Ireland now, I feel like a foreigner myself.

Also, I personally do not like Islam. The people dont have very good human rights.
<center> Image </center>
<center>Thanks to Zantinzuken for the sig</center>
<center>Deus Ex Soldiers
http://www.dxsoldiers.com | dxdestroyer11@hotmail.com | Image </center>
~c[A]t~ wrote:how do i spam forum ¯(º_o)/¯
~M3GG4~
Elite

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sat Mar 29, 08 12:05 pm

I just don't like the thing that once they move to your country, they want your government to build them churches and want you to comply with their habits. It's ridiculus, as if it was their own country.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Mar 29, 08 5:36 pm

Haha the video has been deleted after the staff got threats from muslims... Seriously though having a retarded religion is one thing, but giving death threats when someone tells about the flaws in Islam? I can't stand that, freedom of speech is the most important thing in our culture.

Hell when someone critisizes Christendom I bet there are people offended or people who don't like it, but come on death threats so bad that we give up our own freedom for it? That sucks.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Baleout » Sat Mar 29, 08 9:59 pm

Christendom? O_o
Baleout
Master

Postby Professor Layton » Sun Mar 30, 08 12:07 am

He meant Christianity :P
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sun Mar 30, 08 10:44 am

It must be very hard to understand that word.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Siva » Sun Mar 30, 08 10:59 am

Islam is a fine religion, just stupid people overacting on it.
This is the problem with holy books like that, too open to interpretation.

Also, Scientology is the most retarded religion.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby {17}Ales » Sun Mar 30, 08 11:58 am

I happen to be in a religion known as Googlism.

Read here for more info http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
My msn is now updated add me xD.
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby Mastakilla » Sun Mar 30, 08 12:52 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:Islam is a fine religion, just stupid people overacting on it.

Scientology might be retarded but at least it can't be misinterpretated (spelling?) that badly that it leads to cutting off heads, and hijacking planes to fly into buildings. I believe there are muslims that mean no harm, and sure it might be a majority of them, but still there is something wrong in that religion which causes the extremist to do the crazy stuff they do. And I don't see Islam changing anytime soon, coming with a "new" Quran or whatever.

Thing is that the Islamic culture (retarded or not) doesn't and can't belong in our western/catholic culture. Not now, not in a thousand years, not ever.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Baleout » Sun Mar 30, 08 1:40 pm

Scientology is more like a cult.
Baleout
Master

Postby Siva » Sun Mar 30, 08 5:19 pm

MastaKilla wrote:
XII//:Protocol wrote:Islam is a fine religion, just stupid people overacting on it.

Scientology might be retarded but at least it can't be misinterpretated (spelling?) that badly that it leads to cutting off heads, and hijacking planes to fly into buildings. I believe there are muslims that mean no harm, and sure it might be a majority of them, but still there is something wrong in that religion which causes the extremist to do the crazy stuff they do. And I don't see Islam changing anytime soon, coming with a "new" Quran or whatever.

Thing is that the Islamic culture (retarded or not) doesn't and can't belong in our western/catholic culture. Not now, not in a thousand years, not ever.

Christians have started wars, previously and still do commit extremist acts, they just happen to be less advertised. Why? Because when a Western christian moves to an Eastern Country, they generally bend over backwards to accomodate you.

However if an eastern man without a trust fund the size of Cuba moves to a Western country integration is either extremely difficult or moderately easy. If someone experiences the latter and can only see the reason being they have different beliefs to those who seem to oppress them, the shit is going to hit the fan eventually.
//..
Siva

Postby Mastakilla » Sun Mar 30, 08 8:20 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:
MastaKilla wrote:

Christians have started wars, previously and still do commit extremist acts, they just happen to be less advertised. Why? Because when a Western christian moves to an Eastern Country, they generally bend over backwards to accomodate you.

However if an eastern man without a trust fund the size of Cuba moves to a Western country integration is either extremely difficult or moderately easy. If someone experiences the latter and can only see the reason being they have different beliefs to those who seem to oppress them, the shit is going to hit the fan eventually.

Sure Christians have started wars, sure Christians have done and still do commit extremist acts. But not as extreme as the muslim extremist. We don't fly planes into building, and we do not force our beliefs upon the eastern countries. Integration is hard for an eastern man? They get money from the government and don't have to do shit, to get accepted into our country they just have to fill in a little application and know 3 words dutch. Hell people who receive money from benefits (not just eastern people) make more money than hard working people, because we pay all the taxes. That aside though, the point of integration is for them to accept our beliefs and culture, to follow and to at least have an understanding that we believe in different shit than opressing of women and the beating up of gay people. And the point I'm making is they don't have to accept them, they can just go right back to their own country. The shit is going to hit the fan eventually because they can't accept our laws and our culture. Because they are fucking retarded.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Sun Mar 30, 08 9:01 pm

Like I previously stated,

All religion fails. Like it or not but there will never be a perfect, true religion.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ArGoRoK » Sun Mar 30, 08 9:11 pm

That video is so anti-islam, its made for chums like you who would believe anything they see and try and get everyone against islam. You dont understand anything about islam or what its about, you havent read the quran, or done any proper research about the religion your just believing what this Geert Wilders says about it and by the looks of it he dont know shit all coz he is a non-muslim and he has a problem with the religion so he makes some video to make people hate the religion even more.

Do your self a favour and do some proper research about the religion before you start calling it 'retard'.
ArGoRoK

Postby Mastakilla » Sun Mar 30, 08 9:35 pm

~[RTK]InFaMoUs~ wrote:That video is so anti-islam, its made for chums like you who would believe anything they see and try and get everyone against islam. You dont understand anything about islam or what its about, you havent read the quran, or done any proper research about the religion your just believing what this Geert Wilders says about it and by the looks of it he dont know shit all coz he is a non-muslim and he has a problem with the religion so he makes some video to make people hate the religion even more.

Do your self a favour and do some proper research about the religion before you start calling it 'retard'.

That video states facts that are written in the Quran, LITERALLY. And from what I've seen, and what I see around me, because there are alot of muslims in this country, the culture and religion are retarded. Don't tell me I don't know about Islam or that Geert Wilders doesn't know about Islam, because all that that movies shows are facts and flaws in that holy book they call the Quran.

Do yourself a favour and actually watch the entire movie, before saying that I or Geert Wilders don't know anything about it.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby ArGoRoK » Mon Mar 31, 08 4:30 pm

Let me state a fact, you are a coward. You come here posting stuff about a religion which you dont know SHIT about and calling it retarded. Its plain obvious this is a rant but you post it in 'general chat' because you know that unregistered users cant view it. You obviosly aint got the guts to go up to a muslim and say right in front of his face and say 'islam is retared' so you post it here knowing you wont be harmed. You seem to have a problem with every fucking race and religion, ive seen many posts from you insulting 'jews, muslims, blacks asians etc'. You think you can say all this shit sitting your ass behind a computer and knowing no one can do any thing to you. Face the fucking reality.
ArGoRoK

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Mar 31, 08 4:40 pm

Fine, some admin please move this to rant or some other public topic? You don't know me, and you don't know what I'm like in real life, I'm actually a very relaxed person and I don't go up to people looking for a fight-- so no, I wouldn't go up to a muslim to say Islam is retarded. If I was asked about my opinion though I would say that it is retarded, wether there is a muslim infront of me or not. I started this topic to start a discussion about this, because I'm interested what other people think of it.

And I know I can say this shit, even when I'm not behind a computer. I live in a free country. Now I'm curious, do you happen to be a muslim? You take this very personally. :lol:

Also, the film is still based on facts, things that are written in the Quran, why aren't you denying it? Because it's the truth isn't it?
Last edited by Mastakilla on Mon Mar 31, 08 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Mon Mar 31, 08 7:11 pm

I made a thread about Journalistic Responsibility (Or the blatent lack of it)
This is what it does to people.
Last edited by Siva on Mon Mar 31, 08 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Mar 31, 08 7:37 pm

This has nothing to do with Journalism. It's just a politician who made a short movie expressing his opinion.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Mon Mar 31, 08 9:10 pm

I meant the Media as a whole. My bad.
//..
Siva

Postby Tonnochi » Mon Mar 31, 08 9:15 pm

Religion is too dangerous to be left as free as it is now, when people like radical Islamics can commit mass murder, and their excuse being "Allah told me".
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Mon Mar 31, 08 9:29 pm

Yup, lets legislate religion and then every muslim in the entire western world will be commiting mass murder.

Fucking genius idea
//..
Siva

Return to Rants & Debates