Cockblocking, rage inducing shit

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Cockblocking, rage inducing shit

Postby Siva » Tue Apr 29, 08 7:33 pm

So, I'm coming down from my grandmothers summer house (All my good trainers and shit are usually there, so I brought my converses down), and I get a call from some friends who are going to see a film. They say they'll pay for me and of course I'm willing to come along.

I get to the place about 10 minutes early and I see a couple of girls fucking around with the water jets. I make my way over there and join them, and one of them says she's going to check the train times, Fair enough. I put my game face on and we get to talking.

My friends notice that I'm busy when they finally arrive, and they walk on by.

ALL EXCEPT ONE. He's a joker so I'll always forgive him, but he bounded up to us and began his "Hay guise" routine. By the time he's on to talking about how he tends to eat food off the floor she's heard enough, and says she should probably catch her friend at the train station.

Jokerman turns back into a regular kid again and says, as per usual "She seemed nice."

I lost it and punched him square in the face. He burst out laughing despite the blood pouring out of his nose and we all began laughing too. And off we went to see the mediocre film "21".

too long; didn't read cockblocking is shitty but there are more fish in the sea I suppose.
Last edited by Siva on Tue Apr 29, 08 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Psycho » Tue Apr 29, 08 8:09 pm

Deck him harder next time :D
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Tue Apr 29, 08 8:37 pm

OMG..Uh..fair enough O-o.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Re: Cockblocking, rage inducing shit

Postby Snakey » Tue Apr 29, 08 8:41 pm

Protocol wrote:So, I'm coming down from my grandmothers summer house (All my good trainers and shit are usually there, so I brought my converses down), and I get a call from some friends who are going to see a film. They say they'll pay for me and of course I'm willing to come along.

I get to the place about 10 minutes early and I see a couple of girls fucking around with the water jets. I make my way over there and join them, and one of them says she's going to check the train times, Fair enough. I put my game face on and we get to talking.

ALL EXCEPT ONE. He's a joker so I'll always forgive him, but he bounded up to us and began his "Hay guise" routine. By the time he's on to talking about how he tends to eat food off the floor she's heard enough, and says she should probably catch her friend at the train station.

Jokerman turns back into a regular kid again and says, as per usual "She seemed nice."

I lost it and punched him square in the face. He burst out laughing despite the blood pouring out of his nose and we all began laughing too. And off we went to see the mediocre film "21".

too long; didn't read cockblocking is shitty but there are more fish in the sea I suppose.

You know what you must do.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Apr 29, 08 10:51 pm

THAT WAS ME LOL.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Tue Apr 29, 08 11:04 pm

He didn't ride up on a Tricycle so I assumed that wasn't you
//..
Siva

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Apr 30, 08 12:55 am

Protocol wrote:So, I'm coming down from my grandmothers summer house (All my good trainers and shit are usually there, so I brought my converses down), and I get a call from some friends who are going to see a film. They say they'll pay for me and of course I'm willing to come along.

Punching your friend in the face for something like that isn't cool.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Tonnochi » Wed Apr 30, 08 1:48 am

Protocol wrote:He didn't ride up on a Tricycle so I assumed that wasn't you

Good to have you back.

Good journal, I will continue to read it.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Wed Apr 30, 08 11:01 am

MastaKilla wrote:

Punching your friend in the face for something like that isn't cool.

It's not just once.

It's every time he's there.

Good to have you back.

Good journal, I will continue to read it.

Compliments are nice.
Last edited by Siva on Wed Apr 30, 08 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva

Postby ynnaD » Wed Apr 30, 08 11:59 am

I have a mate who would do that also.

Best solution: do it to him too, he'll soon stop
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Wed Apr 30, 08 1:09 pm

Shave his eyebrows when he's asleep.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Return to Rants & Debates