What the fuck is that

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

What the fuck is that

Postby Siva » Tue May 13, 08 7:09 pm

So there was this guy getting on the bus.

Had one of those half-faces where you don't actually know if they are female or male. The short hair and the blonde did not help. I stood staring at this guy for about 6 seconds, and then this chunky woman gets on the bus, they clearly know each other due to their constant chatting about xyz.

After about 10 minutes I lean over to some randomer from my school and before I can open my mouth he says "Allow it man". I wonder if he'd been reading my thoughts or some shit so I say "Allow whut?" he reaches into his pocket, gives me 60p and gets off the bus.

Fucking score, but this doesn't solve my problem. I lean over the gap in the middle and ask some Year 11. This time there will be no mistaking of a robbery. He doesn't know either and says "It's flat chested, gotta' be a guy. No chick is THAT flat chested". This guy has clearly never watched television or used the internet.

I decide to ask one more guy, in my year, new guy. I ask him, "Is that a guy or what" He jumps up and shouts out "You a guy or a chick, man?" The whole bus bursts out laughing and the lesbian(?) couple get off the bus.

Now, I understand this story isn't very comparable, so I googled manish and went through MILLIONS OF FUCKING PAGES just so you could get my point.

I settled on this.

Shoop out the hair and you have a mystery
Attachments
it.jpg
it.jpg (12.98 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
Last edited by Siva on Tue May 13, 08 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Psycho » Tue May 13, 08 7:14 pm

Lol, your journal is so good to read, even if its about a sttupid subject 8)
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue May 13, 08 8:37 pm

I love how the first one assumed you were gonna try and rob him LOL.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates