That's not going to fly son

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

That's not going to fly son

Postby Siva » Sun Jun 08, 08 6:06 pm

So I walked up to a mates house, was me, A, J, K, and N. N was one of my friends little brothers, so I was watching him.

We get to J's house and go on his trampoline, and soon a game of wrestling breaks out. I as usual, the pacifist, can't be shitted. So I go inside and watch Talladega nights on J's PS3.

About an hour later, I come out back and N is not on the trampoline. J and K are nowhere to be found. A is doing backflips and I ask him what the hell happened, he said he didn't know, but N stormed off.

My mission is complete, so I say my goodbyes and go home. I assume N went home, which he did.

2 weeks later, N's older brother, N himself, me and some others are playing football. J shows up. N's older brother walks up to J.

"What the fuck is your problem man?!"
"Wha-"
"Shut up, oi, N, him right?"

Before J can defend himself, N's older brother delivers a slap to the side of his head.

Everyone but me crowds round. I've never been one for fighting. J's younger brother shows up and punches N's older brother in the head. What a fucking mistake.

Let me explain, N's older brother is about as ghetto as you get in the 1-15 age bracket. He's thin but strong as fuck.

J and his younger brother kick him over and start delivering blows to N's older brother. There was no fucking way I was going to let this happen. Instantly raging at the disgusting 2v1, all I could do was thrash the kids out the way and get to the source of the fight. I kick J over and just relentlessly punch him in the face. N's older brother gets his bearings back and J's younger brother pussies out.

After I'm satisfied, I get up and kick J in the ribs. Walking away. Out of nowhere, J's younger brother (13) shows up again, and shouts "That's not going to fly son!" laughing and runs off again.

I hunt him down and mash his head into railings. Over, and over, and over again. Inevitably, he begins to bleed. For me, that's the cut off point, and I let him go.

As the two J's make their escape, I turn around to N and ask him what J did to him.

Turns out, N tried to pin J but J didn't want to play anymore, and slapped him in the mouth so hard his tooth came out and he began to bleed.

Fair enough, and I walk away and go home.

Turning on my PC, I feel regret.

Why do I feel regret? If I look over it logically, I don't think I did anything wrong.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Sun Jun 08, 08 6:19 pm

AGENT J HERE
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Siva » Sun Jun 08, 08 6:21 pm

Sorry. I only accept Chieftain or above
//..
Siva

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun Jun 08, 08 6:37 pm

Let me explain, N's older brother is about as ghetto as you get in the 1-15 age bracket.

That sentence made my fucking day LOL.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Sun Jun 08, 08 6:55 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:
Let me explain, N's older brother is about as ghetto as you get in the 1-15 age bracket.

That sentence made my fucking day LOL.

We aim to please
//..
Siva

Postby Psycho » Sun Jun 08, 08 7:58 pm

Lol how is his face?
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Jun 09, 08 6:52 am

Eh, don't like to fight yeah you beat the shit out of two guys? Sure fucking sure. If you were a fucking pacifist you would've either avoided the problem or tried to solve it altogether.

"A clever man solves a problem, a wise man avoids it." - you did neither. Instead you beat the shit out of two of your supposed friends, which I doubt are your friends anymore. The fight wasn't yours to partake in, you didn't know what happened so getting involved wasn't your wisest move.

I would've probably thought different if it was you having to defend for yourself but you didn't. I admire the fact that you wanted to stop an unfair fight but goddamn, making someone bleed? Hell, punching their heads over and over again IMO is too much already.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Mon Jun 09, 08 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Mon Jun 09, 08 7:44 am

~Psychotic~ wrote:Eh, don't like to fight yeah you beat the shit out of two guys? Sure fucking sure. If you were a fucking pacifist you would've either avoided the problem or tried to solve it altogether.

"A clever man solves a problem, a wise man avoids it." - you did neither. Instead you beat the shit out of two of your supposed friends, which I doubt are your friends anymore. The fight wasn't yours to partake in, you didn't know what happened so getting involved wasn't your wisest move.

I would've probably thought different if it was you having to defend for yourself but you didn't. I admire the fact that you wanted to stop an unfair fight but goddamn, making someone bleed? Hell, punching their heads over and over again IMO is too much already.

You always fight until they bleed.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Jun 09, 08 8:54 am

~Psychotic~ wrote:Eh, don't like to fight yeah you beat the shit out of two guys? Sure fucking sure. If you were a fucking pacifist you would've either avoided the problem or tried to solve it altogether.

Clearly you don't live in Lewisham.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Jun 09, 08 9:04 am

Fuck no, we don't have that kinda shit in New Zealand. Doesn't mean it's right though.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Mon Jun 09, 08 10:49 am

There is nothing wrong with a little blood

Builds character.

Now when they're dizzy...
Last edited by Siva on Mon Jun 09, 08 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva

Postby Psycho » Mon Jun 09, 08 4:50 pm

I am in a fuck load of trouble in school for having a fight, in middle of a lesson, but I do not care, he deserved it. The person I had a fight with bullied this person I have been going to school with since I was 6, who is only 4 ft 2 (no shit) and this guy was 5ft 3, so I confronted him telling him to stop it, or I will brake his neck, he accepted it and walked away. Then in music, he pushed me off a table and punshed my jaw, I laughed and punched him in the face so hard blood started poring out of his nose, I was like thats enough, then the fucker attacks me with a ruller (I know lol!), so I fight back, I gave him a bleeding nose, a busted lip, and a bleeding eye, and also broke his hand, without having a scratch on myself, I now feel guilty for causing so many embaressment for him :S But then I think he deserves it, but I should not of gone for him so mutch that I broke his hand but then again after similar situations like that you have regrets, everyone regrets for doing something like that once in a while, so there is nothing to worry about.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Mon Jun 09, 08 5:10 pm

Bleeding eye? :O
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Jun 09, 08 5:18 pm

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:I am in a fuck load of trouble in school for having a fight, in middle of a lesson, but I do not care, he deserved it. The person I had a fight with bullied this person I have been going to school with since I was 6, who is only 4 ft 2 (no shit) and this guy was 5ft 3, so I confronted him telling him to stop it, or I will brake his neck, he accepted it and walked away. Then in music, he pushed me off a table and punshed my jaw, I laughed and punched him in the face so hard blood started poring out of his nose, I was like thats enough, then the fucker attacks me with a ruller (I know lol!), so I fight back, I gave him a bleeding nose, a busted lip, and a bleeding eye, and also broke his hand, without having a scratch on myself, I now feel guilty for causing so many embaressment for him :S But then I think he deserves it, but I should not of gone for him so mutch that I broke his hand but then again after similar situations like that you have regrets, everyone regrets for doing something like that once in a while, so there is nothing to worry about.

That would stand in a court of law as self-defence, but Protocol's wouldn't as he did it with no cause. Well alright, there was a cause but he wasn't in any immediate danger and nobody, as far as we know, took a shot at him.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Mon Jun 09, 08 5:27 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:Bleeding eye? :O

Yes lol, :P Ask survive if you do not believe me :P
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Mon Jun 09, 08 8:19 pm

No-one is going to take me to court.

There is no way in hell he would be that stupid.
//..
Siva

Postby Psycho » Mon Jun 09, 08 9:05 pm

Protocol wrote:No-one is going to take me to court.

They would proberly not be able to afford a lawyer. OK all court fees will be payed for if they win the case, but it is unlikely.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Jun 10, 08 3:43 am

Protocol wrote:No-one is going to take me to court.

That wasn't my point.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Tue Jun 10, 08 9:47 am

So what is your point?

That I should have stood on the fence like everyone else, just watching one of my friends, who's saved my ass countless times from getting beat up in a 2v1?

Thanks Psychotic, I no longer feel guilty whatsoever.
//..
Siva

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Jun 10, 08 11:02 am

Fuck you. I'm not going into it. I don't find it right to bash someones head into a railing several times any better than him having a 2v1 on someone.

You were just as bad as he was. I could go into further detail but fuck it, you won't listen anyway because you'd rather cripple someone instead.

I've heard of "teaching someone a lesson" but that doesn't need to include hunting him down and mashing "his head into railings. Over, and over, and over again."
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Tue Jun 10, 08 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Jun 10, 08 12:05 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:Fuck you. I'm not going into it. I don't find it right to bash someones head into a railing several times any better than him having a 2v1 on someone.

You were just as bad as he was. I could go into further detail but fuck it, you won't listen anyway because you'd rather cripple someone instead.

I've heard of "teaching someone a lesson" but that doesn't need to include hunting him down and mashing "his head into railings. Over, and over, and over again."

Sounds an awful lot like someone who has lost an argument.

:)
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Jun 10, 08 1:10 pm

Lost an argument eh? So you also find it appropriate to smash some guys face in several times against a railing, do you?

I said I admire the fact that he stood up for his mate but I don't believe he had to go so far. If all you believe he did then fine, but don't blame me when you end up getting your own heads smashed against a railing or some other hard object when you fuck someone off.

I don't find it right to smash some guys head against a railing again and again. One to me would generally be enough, regardless of the situation. So long as the dumb shit gets it but if he starts coming at you again then by all means, do it again.

I also find it contradictive how Protocol calls himself a pacifist and says he's not into fighting and yet, here he is telling us all about how he mashed some guys head into a railing. "Over, and over, and over again." I mean seriously, you're a fucking pacifist my ass.

pac-i-fist -noun wrote:A person who believes in pacifism or is opposed to war or to violence of any kind. - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pacifist/

Please, go ahead and read the sentence over. Double check it if you will. Even check the reference. If Protocol is against violence so much then how come he likes to smash the shit out of people? A pacifist wouldn't just beat the crap out of someone when the going gets tough or when a friends in trouble, they'd at least try to sort the problem out first. Or stop the fighting.

And if all else fails and they try to attack you, at least you can say it was self-defence and smack 'em over anyway. But no, you didn't do any of that, you just smashed their heads into railings and kick the shit out of them instead of doing it to a point where they get the fucken message.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Tue Jun 10, 08 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Jun 10, 08 1:34 pm

I suppose one doesn't need to worry about fightan when they spend all their time indoors. :)
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Jun 10, 08 2:42 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:I suppose one doesn't need to worry about fightan when they spend all their time indoors. :)

Touche. You got me there, but I wasn't always indoors. I did go to school, the only reason I left was because I didn't want to get into fights. I left before anymore problems occurred.

The only reason I don't go out is because unlike a lot of people my age, I don't drink, I don't take drugs, I don't go having sex with randoms and I don't try to get myself into fights. Me and my mate went to one of his workmates birthday parties last week, when we got there the alcohol was all but gone (I don't drink so like it matters to me anyway) and everyone was stoned out of their fucking minds. Do I think getting high is fun? Sure, it sounds fun but fuck it, it's not worth it.

I also don't go out unless I need to, which won't be until next year when I start tertiary education. I have a reason to stay indoors, not just because I'm a lazy prick but also because it keeps me from doing stupid shit like taking drugs and getting pissed. I don't envy anyone liking that type of lifestyle and as far as I'm concerned you can do what you like, I just don't advise it.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Tue Jun 10, 08 4:22 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:I suppose one doesn't need to worry about fightan when they spend all their time indoors. :)

Lol that was harsh :D
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Tue Jun 10, 08 7:39 pm

I honestly, honestly, mean no offense to you Psychotic, but how can you take the moral high ground on the matter when you have never been in a situation like it, at all, not even a fight so I see, nor do you think you can control yourself from taking various substances or doing stupid things.

I don't drink, take drugs, have sex with randoms and TRY to get myself into fights, doesn't make me Mother Theresa does it? The difference is, I don't hide behind physical walls to justify depriving myself of real life experiences.
Last edited by Siva on Tue Jun 10, 08 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva

Postby Psycho » Tue Jun 10, 08 9:41 pm

I think you done the right choice, you gain friendship by sticking by eachother, even if it concludes into fighting, you done the right thing Protocol, don't worry about it.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 11, 08 1:12 am

Protocol wrote:I honestly, honestly, mean no offense to you Psychotic, but how can you take the moral high ground on the matter when you have never been in a situation like it, at all, not even a fight so I see, nor do you think you can control yourself from taking various substances or doing stupid things.

I don't drink, take drugs, have sex with randoms and TRY to get myself into fights, doesn't make me Mother Theresa does it? The difference is, I don't hide behind physical walls to justify depriving myself of real life experiences.

But here is where the problem lies, you only assume I haven't been in such situations before. I can take the moral high ground because I have been in such situations before and I did handle them exactly the way you done, so yes, I could be classed as a hypocrite.

However, I justify my actions by the fact that not only did I have major anger issues (okay... possibly no different than now but certainly not as bad) and I was also more retarded then some may think I am today.

So no, I don't take offence to your post, and no, I don't expect you to know I was ever in any fights (how could I discuss my opinions on this if I'd never experienced it firsthand?) but I also don't find it justified for you to accuse me of not knowing.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Wed Jun 11, 08 7:32 am

That is seriously Hypocritical in some of your previous posts :S
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 11, 08 8:10 am

It doesn't matter though, I was actually apart of the fight, not just my mates. And that's why I don't go out and why I don't like fighting. Call me cowardly, call me a hypocrite, call me whatever the fuck you like. It doesn't matter though because I never bashed some guys head against the railing several times.

Everyones forgetting my point anyway. I said that I'd personally find it fine if he had done it once, to teach the dick a lesson but no, he did it several times. And granted, that is his choice, but if you don't like my opinion on the matter then don't go fucking post stuff like that as not everyone is going to raise their hands in joy and congratulate you.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Next

Return to Rants & Debates