God damnit

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

God damnit

Postby Siva » Thu Jul 24, 08 11:10 pm

So I was following one of my friends to his Grandmothers house on the way back from the Cinema (Hancock, I'll post somethin' about that in the Entertainment section.)

And we see some guys we know (read- know, not like.) walking up and down the road like they just shot somebody or are about to get shot. My friend crosses the street, asks what's goin' on.

I stay on the other side, sitting at the bus stop, listening to my music. I wasn't getting involved in peoples business.

So my other friend's girlfriend and her sister turn the corner like they know something. Turns out there was a fight about to happen, 23 guys coming for the two that were pacing up and down the road. I just started laughing and spat out my favourite quote from the bible (and the only one I remember) "As you sow so shall you reap". I said my goodbyes and was about to walk off.

One of the guys walked up to me, and asked if I had a cigarette. I looked at him, and said "When have you ever seen me with a cigarette."

He then walked up to me, and got right in my face. Thankfully, I was relaxed, so I said "Yes?" He then started just talking hard, don't know what he was saying because frankly, I was ignoring him.

Then, he turns around, pretends to walk, and hits me in my chest. I'm not even gonna lie, it was a good punch. I said I'd let that go because your angry, and I'm in a good mood today.

I begin to walk off again, and notice a car across the street. I get a look at the front and notice the red lights. That's one of my cousins cars. By the time I turn to look at the doors, they all fly open and two of my cousins and some girl gets out. They fly across the street and start pounding into the guy who hit me. I tell them to chill but they were not hearing it.

About a minute later, they'd finished stamping him out. My cousins asked if I was alright and if I wanted a ride back to the house. I declined, and began walking home.

Now, most people after getting semi destroyed would cut their losses and run. This guy however, seems to be just a little retarded, so he runs into the road, picks up a rock, and throws it at the car. Didn't hit a window, but it made a long scratch on the drivers side.

My oldest cousin, practically blew the door off getting out. The last time I saw him this serious is when some kid tried to snatch his chain.

Almost casually, he broke into a sprint, and within seconds caught the guy. He punched him in the chest and he fell over pretty hard. My cousin runs back into the car, with the door still open, reverses and backs the car into the guy while he's getting up. Not ridiculously fast, but enough to make you feel it for a couple of weeks.

At this point, my cousin decided I had no choice but to get in the car. So he motioned at me and naturally, I got in.

Got home an hour ago.

How was your day gentlemen?
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Spiderbot01 » Thu Jul 24, 08 11:15 pm

Why does none of this happen in beckenham.

I love black people.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Thu Jul 24, 08 11:25 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:Why does none of this happen in beckenham.

I love black people.

I have a story of some guy who got shot with my uncles beanbag shotgun in Beckenham
//..
Siva

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 25, 08 3:01 am

wait wait protocol your black?
Last edited by Ian on Fri Jul 25, 08 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ian
Poster

Postby Siva » Fri Jul 25, 08 3:29 am

I'M BLACK?
//..
Siva

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 25, 08 4:21 am

??? i am so confused
Ian
Poster

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Jul 25, 08 9:48 am

Ian wrote:wait wait protocol your black?

This is quite possibly the single greatest thing ever said on this forum.

LOL.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Fri Jul 25, 08 11:10 am

Where do you live btw?
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Dex » Fri Jul 25, 08 12:57 pm

From now on,
The Legendary Quote.
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jul 25, 08 1:01 pm

Heh, least the guy got what he deserved (plus a little bit more) and in a sence, you weren't involved at all in terms of physical activity.

Personally, I love reading about this shit and hearing about it and all that crap but I don't think I'd want to see it in my lifetime, have a friend see it in their lifetime or have it happened in anyone's lifetime. I don't condone it, I don't particularly like it, it's just something that happens.

And as far as I'm concerned, it happens with any race, culture, gender or ethnicity. I can't say either race or gender is "more violent" (there's some pretty violent women out there, just as there are men, same with black or white people) because as aforementioned, I believe it happens just as much with one group of people than with the next. Whether it be in America or in bloody Rome.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Tonnochi » Fri Jul 25, 08 3:50 pm

.....................tough neighborhood?
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby UT » Fri Jul 25, 08 8:09 pm

Dextruktor wrote:

From now on,
The Legendary Quote.

Haha idd :lol:
Tim Sweeeeeeney<3
James wrote:Of course I do I'm living the dream!!!!

DJ wrote:wat dream

Chloe wrote:me, ofc
UT
Elite

Location: Action de déterminer avec précision le lieu de quelque chose.

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 25, 08 11:53 pm

dude i asked because when [A]ENKIDUDU said "I love black people." so i thought maybe he could be black so then i looked at his avatar so i thought yea hes gotta be black but just to make sure ill ask. I AM NOT AUTOMATICALLY SAYING HES BLACK JUST BECAUSE HE LIVES IN A BAD HOOD
Ian
Poster

Return to Rants & Debates