Hypocrisy & homophobes [NSFW]

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Hypocrisy & homophobes [NSFW]

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Aug 22, 08 12:55 am

Not ranting about homophobes here by the way. I don't care.

It's obvious stereotyping, racism and stuff are not allowed in this forum, wich is good I suppose. You also can call eachother faggot or a homo, because that's flaming. And I guess homophobic remarks will get you a warning aswell. But in Carnage's journal I noticed that half of you are somewhat of hypocrites, when someone made a (rather unusual) question wich seemed like a joke "asking what hand do you guys wank with?" everyone overreacted and said it was disgusting, and you don't say such a thing no matter what. People need to lighten up because that is in fact a sign of homophobia. Wich makes you a hypocrite, not tolerating homophobics, but also warning someone for making a crude and somewhat "gay" joke.

I said I wank with my left hand to see what happened and I got warned, wich is cool cause I asked for it. But seriously you gotta lighten up about these subjects what does it matter that someone randomly says that? Hell on MSN I go around telling people to do me in the ass, it's my kind of humor, and I'm pretty sure I'm straight, that doesn't matter now though.

I just can't stand the fact that everyone went ":O OMGZ WTF MAN U DONT SAY TAHT SHIET".

Also the fact that I got warned by a black person for my statement that I wank with left is somewhat amusing.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Fri Aug 22, 08 1:00 am

What?, what is this?! I'll show you what it looks like to us.

Conversation about babies:
I like to dress up in nappies and shit myself because it gets me off, got any weird fetishes you lot?

Conversations about parents:
I like to watch my parents or relatives having sex, ever spied on your own?

Conversation about... sex in general:
I like sticking spoons up my asshole. Do any of you guys like to put stuff up their ass?

Money: (Lame, but still "what")
What's your pin number guys?

Children:
I'm a pedophile, would you like to see my pictures of children?

Death:
Have any of your family died?, which one died the best?

Basically, I wasn't very happy with Survive's post at all. Very stupid, sick, immature and AMAZINGLY awkward. You. just. don't. ask. these. things. It has nothing to do with homophobia and ASKING the question anyway is kind of strange and perverted so Carnage's post was justified by that. (all I could imagine when Survive said it was himself, greased blonde hair in just his boxers rubbing his crotch eagerly awaiting our replies.)

But at the end of the day, with my amazing detective skills (as usual) I've deduced this rant topic to be created as soon as the warning was invalid to throw a dig at Carnage, the "black man". "stereotyping, racism and stuff are not allowed in this forum" you just broke both reasons you mentioned within the first sentence of your actual rant.

Who is the hypocrite?
Last edited by James on Fri Aug 22, 08 1:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 22, 08 1:44 am

MastaKilla wrote:Also the fact that I got warned by a black person for my statement that I wank with left is somewhat amusing.

I don't get it
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Aug 22, 08 2:07 am

LTKJAY wrote:What?, what is this?! I'll show you what it looks like to us.

"Cool list"

See most of the things you put there are very, VERY, sick. The conversation was about people being left handed, and all he said was something like "So does that mean you wank left handed?"
He didn't ask anyone to show anything, he didn't ask anyone to do something, and he didn't ask anyone specificly to answer his question. He didn't harass anyone with it he just put down a dull joke.

Also did you just compare wanking with peadophilism and that shit? You think it's just as bad?
That's kinda odd to me, I'm sorry, but if someone tells me he likes to wank is something very different than someone telling me he likes to dress in nappies and shit himself.

I can understand some people going "What" like you said, but people were acting like it was the end of the world, like he just asked some guy to ask sex with him or whatever. Just seemed very exaggarated.

LTKJAY wrote:Basically, I wasn't very happy with Survive's post at all. Very stupid, sick, immature and AMAZINGLY awkward. You. just. don't. ask. these. things. It has nothing to do with homophobia and ASKING the question anyway is kind of strange and perverted so Carnage's post was justified by that. (all I could imagine when Survive said it was himself, greased blonde hair in just his boxers rubbing his crotch eagerly awaiting our replies.)

This is basicly what I mean, not just Carnage, but alot of people took it very serious and are like "OMG HE JUST-- WHAT!" "DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN" that strikes me as homophobic.
All I'm trying to say is brighten to fuck up and don't take it so seriously, also it's very different when someone makes a random post like that, than when someone askes you in real life.

LTKJAY wrote:But at the end of the day, with my amazing detective skills (as usual) I've deduced this rant topic to be created as soon as the warning was invalid to throw a dig at Carnage, the "black man". "stereotyping, racism and stuff are not allowed in this forum" you just broke both reasons you mentioned within the first sentence of your actual rant.

What, he's black right? Am I supposed to say Afro-American? I found it funny he warned me for this because he is black, black people and homophobia, it's funny to me. Shouldn't have added that to my post though, oh well.

LTKJAY wrote:Who is the hypocrite?

I never claimed not to be a hypocrite.

It's just I don't like overreacting, that's kind of the point. I have nothing against homophobics or hypocrites. But the fact everyone took is so damn serious was just really weird. Could've just ignored him. Like you always with me :lol:
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Aug 22, 08 2:18 am

I don't think he compared pedophilia to questions about masturbation. He means that it's something that you shouldn't ask about. Honestly, I've got nothing against homosexual's but the fact that you find it right to be asked such PERSONAL shit is just wrong.

I know some of the shit I say is inappropriate but I wouldn't go as far as to ask what hand people wank with. WHICH SURVIVE DID ASK. That's like not even borderline, that's crossing it altogether. I'm sorry, but I have to side with James on this one.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Aug 22, 08 2:21 am

Psy wrote:I don't think he compared pedophilia to questions about masturbation. He means that it's something that you shouldn't ask about. Honestly, I've got nothing against homosexual's but the fact that you find it right to be asked such PERSONAL shit is just wrong.

I know some of the shit I say is inappropriate but I wouldn't go as far as to ask what hand people wank with. WHICH SURVIVE DID ASK. That's like not even borderline, that's crossing it altogether. I'm sorry, but I have to side with James on this one.

It's the fact people took it so serious. He just said a random thing. What hand do you wank with? You I dont think he was waiting for an answer he was just putting something completely random down, maybe stupid, who cares.

You could've ignored him instead of acting like the world just ended, and now I'm overreacting myself but it really got taken WAY too serious.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby xProtocol Rain » Fri Aug 22, 08 3:46 am

You know what? I had a hunch that something like this would be created. And ooohhh speak of the devil..

MastaKilla wrote:Also the fact that I got warned by a black person for my statement that I wank with left is somewhat amusing.

I also don't get this. Am I NOT suppose to warn you for telling us which hand you jack off with due to the fact that I'm black? :?

LTKJAY wrote:Basically, I wasn't very happy with Survive's post at all. Very stupid, sick, immature and AMAZINGLY awkward. You. just. don't. ask. these. things. It has nothing to do with homophobia and ASKING the question anyway is kind of strange and perverted so Carnage's post was justified by that.

Thank you James. Thank you.
Last edited by xProtocol Rain on Fri Aug 22, 08 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 22, 08 5:19 am

Sorry Nick, but I gotta say, the post is immature at the very least.

I'm sure you've all masturbated in middle school or high school at least one point in your life, but this is a forum of 17-22 year olds, we're past masturbation and it is insulting to ask that on a forum "which hand do you guys wank with."

Masturbation is very filthy, and poses a very serious health risk especially if you are very skinny and don't eat much. It's an urge but with a certain will you can control it, Survive's post basically insulted us assuming that we all spank the dolphin.

That's like asking "What's your favorite McDonalds meal" to a room of athletic Americans, simply because they're Americans. I find it offensive that a person would go to such assumptions.

Nothing serious to get warned over, but highly inappropriate/rude. Some people take it to a higher degree of offense than others, which is perfectly natural, I take more offense in people spelling things wrongly than most people, on the other hand I take little to null offense when it comes to viewing gore, yet many people are extremely disgusted by it.
Last edited by clyzm on Fri Aug 22, 08 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Aug 22, 08 5:52 am

TwO dIm3nTiOnAl wrote:You know what? I had a hunch that something like this would be created. And ooohhh speak of the devil..

I also don't get this. Am I NOT suppose to warn you for telling us which hand you jack off with due to the fact that I'm black? :?

Black people are homophobic because they're the biggest concurents in spreading AIDS.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 22, 08 6:01 am

I believe primates are the biggest concurrents in spreading the acquired immuno-deficiency virus, the local population hunts and kills them. Africans are not afraid of monkeys.

On the another hand, most people in the United States typically get AIDS not only from homosexual relationships, but also from injection with an un-sterilized needle, a dirty tattoo machine, unprotected sexual relations with the opposite gender, and blood transfusions.

Last edited by clyzm on Fri Aug 22, 08 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Aug 22, 08 6:29 am

cataclyzm wrote:primates

MastaKilla wrote:Black people

:P
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Aug 22, 08 7:42 am

Uh, I agree with what you said cataclyzm, except that masturbation has health risks, because that's false. I also don't believe masturbating disgusting but more a natural thing that everyone does or has done. I don't find offence to people doing the act, but I do find offence in people talking about it on a public forum with people they don't know. Especially with questions like "What hand do you wank with?" which I TOTALLY unnecessary and an invasion of somebodies privacy.

As for masturbation being totally harmless:
http://www.sexualcounselling.com/masturbation.htm
http://askdrrobert.dr-robert.com/masturbation.html
http://www.sexetc.org/faq/girls_health/879

How can anyone even say it's harmful? Years ago people may have thought so or told some bullshit lies to stop their kids from masturbating but there's no scientific evidence to claim that it is harmful but there is to say that there isn't.

The only way I can see the harm in it is on certain activities. Certain ways of masturbation, but I'm not going to go into detail as to provoke some stupid idiotic post again.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Fri Aug 22, 08 8:05 am

You didn't have to mention he was black Nick, deal w/ it nerd.

Picture related.

Last edited by James on Fri Aug 22, 08 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates